04

~The next day~

Draco had to stay at madame Pomfrey's for 1 more day, which means that he will be able to feel better by Friday, and attend detention. Sleeping wasn't easy for him there. Thoughts were crossing his mind. Hatred. Guilt. Sympathy.
But let's not forget we're talking about Draco Malfoy here, so of course, he would act it out on rage.

Similarly, Potter hasn't had the clearest mind since the incident. Yes, he had thought of visiting Malfoy, once, or more. He felt bad. He regretted going too far, but he still loathed him for how he acted.

***

A day has passed, Draco hasn't eaten anything for the past while. Dark circles appeared under his eyes due to the lack of sleep. He was feeling better though, fine actually. Madame Pomfrey offered him another day there for extra rest but he refused. Even though he has an excuse to not attend classes, he still did, he also had a lot of missing assignments he wanted to catch up with. Draco was cunning, he worked extremely hard. Every time Pansy and Blaise would suggest he take a break, live a little, they're worried about him. Like Potter, Malfoy was also under a lot of stress.

"You're back." Said Pansy jumping off the bed and giving him a small hug.
"How are you feeling?" Pansy isn't that bad of a person. She was actually a really good friend. She cares about certain people only.

"Oh I'm fine, much better." Replied Draco taking off his shoes and layed on his bed.

"So?" Said Pansy with a look implying that she wants answers. "What the bloody shit happened with you and Potter the other day?" Pansy always knew that Malfoy had a little thing for Potter, even though he denied it, she could see right through him.

"That git." Replied Draco with furrowed eyebrows as he remembered.

"Oh come on, spill, I know for sure that Potter didn't Stupefy your ass for no bloody reason." Insisted Pansy.

"Ugh, well, he was being a punk and playing games with me. All I did was choke him." Answered Draco looking at Pansy who was smirking. "What are you on about?" He asked.

"Oooh, kinky much?" She teased.

"Oh please." He said as he brushed through his platinum hair, trying to hide his blush.

"Alright alright, oh and tell me how detention goes today." She said as she gave him a wink.

"Ahh shit, it's almost 4pm." He growled.

"You better get up." She said.

Pansy got up to leave to the common room for Draco to get ready.
"Make sure to let me know what happens with you two! I want all the details of how good he is!" She giggled smirkingly as she opened the door quickly before letting Draco throw his pillow at her. He knew what she meant by that.

He quickly threw on his clothes and strutted down the halls to Snape's office.

***

Potter was there on time. He arrived before Malfoy and to his surprise professor Snape wasn't there either.

He took a seat at the corner of the room, waiting. He was trying to figure out what he was gonna say to Malfoy. Is he going to apologize? Or will he act as if nothing happened?

He threw his head into his arms and layed his forehead on the table and sighed.

A sound of someone clearing their throat made him jump back.
It was Draco.

"Jumpy much?" Said the blonde boy standing tall laying his back on the door.

Potter ignored his comment and held up a piece of paper. They were supposed to write a 700 word essay.

Malfoy walked over and snatched it from the boy's hands as he sat down next to him.

Awkward silence filled up the room until Draco interrupted.
"You know Potter, you messed up real bad."

"Listen Malfoy, let's just finish our dumb essays first, then we'll talk about it. I'm NOT apologizing for what I did. You're the one that choked me if I'm not mistaken."
Answered Harry with a glare.

"You enjoyed it." Said Malfoy calmly.

Harry's body felt like it was on fire. A blush made it's way to his cheeks but he tried to hide this by saying "Fuck off."

Draco ignored him and shook his head as they both went on with writing their essays. Harry was curious. He wanted to ask him about professor Snape not showing up but he decided to stay quite and avoid speaking to him as long as possible.

They were both focused. Draco was almost done, and so was Harry.

"So Potter, I haven't seen you with Weaslette lately. What happend? Did someone break the chosen one's heart?" Asked Draco placing his hand on his chest mockingly.

"Piss off. And no. We're still dating. It's just that she's always so busy with her studies. That's all." Said Harry carelessly. "Why the hell do u even care? Jealous?" Said Harry smirkingly.

Malfoy rolled his eyes and placed his hand around the back of his own neck, tilting his head back. Deep down, he did feel a bit envious of Ginny. Denying it of course.

I'm sorry about this chapter it's  short and boring I was a little busy today. Chapter 5 coming soon!