03

Harry made his way up to his dorm. Before he got the chance to enter, Ron had opened the door.

"Where've you been mate? It's almost past curfew! You would've been caught." He said.

"Listen, I know, I just lost track of time alright?" Harry sighed pushing past Ron. "And I'm really tired."

"Alright then." Ron said in quite confusion as he sat up on his bed and continued eating his chocolates. Surprised he was as he saw Harry fall asleep in seconds.

~The next morning~
"Wake! Up!" Growled Hermione, harshly pushing Harry sideways.
He hated mornings. He always had Hermione pulling his lazy ass out of bed everyday.

"Ugh fine fine I'm up geez!" He said yawning as he looked at the time. He quickly got up and threw on his robe and tie when he realized he was gonna be late for potions class.

"Ron had informed me you came back late yesterday. It's our first day Harry, you can't be out there past curfew." Said Hermione with a slight concerned look.

"Seriously, it's no big deel 'Mione, I'll just be more careful next time." He replied and she gave him a half smile. They were almost there when the incident from yesterday popped up in his head. Yes, the Draco incident. He had told himself to avoid Malfoy but since they have potions with the Slytherins today, he knew it wasn't gonna be easy.

"Alright enough with all the chitchat everyone." Said professor Snape with his deep voice and an emotionless expression on his face.
"Today we are going to brew Polyjuice Potion. You will also be working in pairs."

"Great" Thought Harry to himself as he thought this couldn't get any worse. Yeah well he was wrong.

"The pairings will go as I say." Said Snape interrupting Harry's thoughts and continued.
"Granger and Weasley, Parkinson and Zabini, Finnigan and Thomas,
Malfoy and Potter."

"Bloody fuck" Harry mumbled as he sighed, tilting his head back. He looked back up only to see Malfoy walking towards his table, his platinum hair was all messy, covering his grey eyes. He was tall, and when I say tall, I mean really tall. Draco also looked unhappy but he still managed to have this little smirk on his on his face somehow.

"Why so tense Potter?" Said Draco in a high pitched voice.

"Oh nothing, I just have to work with a dickhead for a whole ass hour on a potion I have no fucking idea of." Replied Harry calmly.

"Awh, so you're telling me you don't enjoy my company?" Said Draco sarcastically.

"Haven't I made that pretty clear Malfoy? No." Answered Harry.

Draco smirked before answering: "Believe me, that makes the two of us."

Despite being an ass, Malfoy was actually pretty intelligent, especially when it comes to potions. He rarely messes up, unlike Potter, who now, has to be the one to grab the ingredients for Draco. He knew he wouldn't be the one brewing, he would fuck shit up.

"Alright, pass me the fluxweed and the knotgrass first." Demanded Draco.

***

Time has passed, Potter grabbing the ingredients for Draco while Draco brews and cracks lame jokes at the same time.

Harry watched as Draco was adding to the mixture. He watched as he poured the leeches. He gazed. He gazed at how cute Malfoy looked when he was focused.

Draco glanced up at Harry, noticing.
"Okay listen I know I'm beyond handsome Potter, but I can't seem to work properly with eyes at me." Complained Draco.

"Oh so you're implying that I distract you Malfoy?" Smirked Harry.

Draco looked back up at the browed haired boy, thanking god that they were placed at the back of the class where no one could watch.

He walked up to him until he was standing right behind Harry. Their bodies brushing slightly against one another. Oh and let me tell you, the height difference, is everything.

Harry could feel his goosebumps appear all over his body. He was breathing heavily, nervously. He told himself he wouldn't let this happen again, but he couldn't, he couldn't resist Malfoy.

Seconds felt like hours to Harry. He felt Draco leaning down; his mouth was slightly brushing against the brown haired boy's ears.

"Don't play games with me Potter, unless you want me to show you how they're played." Whispered Malfoy smirkingly.

His voice, his deep, low voice made Harry shiver. But Draco knew that. He knew he made Harry nervous. He smirked at the thought, then he continued his words, this time, he switched, so that he was now facing Potter.

He interrupted the glares that were exchanged between the two by saying "Got it?"

Harry gave him a death stare before pushing past Malfoy, heading back to the desk.

Draco let out a small laugh/sigh, shaking his head with a smirk.

Harry was making his way there and before he knew it he was pushed against the wall behind the desk. Draco's large hands wrapped around his neck making him struggle to breathe. He growled, trying to make Draco let go.

"Next time I ask you a question Potter, you fucking answer it." Said Malfoy. Their faces were inches apart. Draco looked at the struggling boy in front of him. He stared at his eyes, his bright green eyes. Little did he know, the longer he stared, the more loose the grip around the boy's neck became.

He let him go. Harry was breathing heavily, touching his own neck. He looked at Draco furiously, and before he knew, he managed to grab his wand and point it at Malfoy. His face was full with rage. He wanted to tear Draco's head off for a moment.
"Stupefy!" He shouted.

He watched. He watched as Draco flew back from his place, landing, unconscious.

"Oh no"
Harry thought to himself. He knew Malfoy deserved it, but now he's in major trouble.

Everyone gathered around. Professor Snape walked over.

"Potter, care to explain?" He aksed in a much higher voice then before as he walked towards the unconscious boy.

"Detention. Next Friday."

"B-but he attacked me first! He choked me!" Replied Harry.

"Fine then, both of you, my office, Friday." Said Snape before carrying Malfoy to madame Pomfrey.

Everyone looked in shock. Whispers and stares were everywhere.

"Harry! What the bloody hell was that?" Asked Ron, walking towards him, Hermione by his side.

"Look, I didn't mean to okay? I-I was furious with him. He deserved it!" Complained Harry.

"And now you're in trouble." Answered Ron.

"Harry, as much as I would like to kill Malfoy, I think you should control yourself. I know you've been stressed a lot lately, with all the nightmares and stuff. Yes Harry, if you're wondering, we both know, you're still having them since 4th year, you don't need to hide your trauma from your friends." Said Hermione placing a hand on Harry's shoulder.

Harry hasn't told anyone that he's still having nightmares. No one knew. Until now. He sighed and gave her a smile as she walked away grabbing Ron.

His smile slowly faded as he remembered he had detention. To make it worse, detention with him. Draco.