16

Fuck

Fuck

I shouldn't have said that for god's sake

Or maybe I should have

Dear Merlin

There is no way in hell he's going to believe me

Do I even wan-

Harry's contemplations were interrupted due to a snicker escaping Malfoy's mouth. The blonde-boy placed his palm on his pale forehead, looking towards the ground, his chuckle lasting here.

"Do you really think that I'm going to trust that you, the boy who lived, is willing to help me, someone who bows down to the one vicious person who's whole life mission is to end your life?" Spoke Malfoy lowly, raising both his brows.

Harry swallowed thickly, he wasn't certainly aware of the reason why he had said that earlier, but the fact that Malfoy wasn't thoroughly at fault, that he was sure of.
He knew that Draco wasn't going to give in that easily, the two boys were enemies for years, rivals.
How was Malfoy going to assure that Harry wasn't bluffing.
That he won't trick him.
Or betray him.
Perhaps even turn him in.

Draco:

What if he's just using me to get to the Dark Lord?

But,

The way he spoke, it sounded so

Genuine

Thought Malfoy. Deep down, he was seeking for any hint of authenticity in the boy.
He sensed the impulse to put his faith in him.
He longed for an escape
An absconding from this mess.

He was snapped back into reality to the harmony of Harry's heavy breaths.

"Snake's got your tongue Potter?" He sneered due to Harry's tranquility, he then formed his lips into a thin line, not speaking any further as his eyes traced their way up to Potter's scarily vivid ones. He focused his gaze on the eyes that were softly woven with a chorus of green threads. The kind of emerald green that speaks to the soul of nature, of fresh wands of grass and new buds, and his eyes were that dazzling color, bold and beautiful.

He was now peering into Harry's soul, unaware of himself until the raven-headed boy's voice sensed him back once again into actuality.

"Meet me in the room of requirement, midnight." Uttered Harry, he hesitated at first but then walked past Malfoy allowing their shoulders to gently brush.

Draco laughed to himself as soon as Potter was out of sight.

He wants to make amends huh

We'll see about that Potter

His smirk slowly faded as he recalled what the crux of everything was.

Despite the fact that Harry might be deceitful, he surely wasn't going to authorize him to help Malfoy.

I will get into major trouble, along with my parents.