11

"I-i thing I might be-"

"Might be what Draco?" She questioned.

"I think i-i might be also into g-guys." Spoke Draco lowly. He knew Pansy doesn't mind but he had to inform someone. Because in his case, it wasn't a piece of cake to come out.

Silence.

Pansy let out a small gasp and curled her head up in her hands.

"You-you have a thing for Potter don't you?" She questioned raising her finger.

"No- yes but- no that's not the point-"

"Are you kidding me! Of course it is. Then what the bloody hell would-"

"My father." He said looking down at his shoes.
"My father Pansy."

Pansy slowly released the grip of her head from her palms so that she was facing Draco. She looked at him and raised and eyebrow.
"What do you mean by you're father?"

"Oh for fuck's sake you know what I bloody mean. I'm a death eater and if he find out I'm gay or bi or whateve-"

"No one said he has to know." She cut him of calmly. "Besides, I think it's time you start focusing on yourself and disregard what your father has to say all the fucking time, even if you're also working for the Dark Lord."

Draco let out a heavy sigh and brushed his hand to the back of his head.
"Fine, I- I don't know. You know what, let's just get down for breakfast."

****
Draco's POV:

The great hall was teeming with students. The Ravenclaw and Gryffindor table was full, the Hufflepuff had barely 5 people and the Slytherin was unoccupied.

I walked side by side with Pansy as we made our way to the table. We settled down in our usual spots, waiting for Blaise.

I failed to try not to take a glance over the Gryffindor table. Potter was seated between Granger and Weasel.
I wonder where Weaslette might be. He definitely ended things with her.
I felt a smirk curl up my face at the thought but I immediately shook it away.

"Hey fuckers." Zabini's voice tore me away from my long gaze. He gave me a puzzled look and settled down on the opposite side of the table, facing Parkinson and I then immediately started stuffing his mouth with food. We let out a small chuckle at the sight.

Pansy gave me a half smile when she noticed that I got my appetite back. I haven't been eating well for the past weeks and now I'm slowly getting better with my diet.

We talked and talked, cracked jokes and ate. I was extremely full by now so I raised my arms behind my head and laid back down letting out a heavy sigh.

Little did I know I could feel Potter's eyes burn through me. I knew he was staring and with that I tidied up my position and met his gaze. We held in intense eye contact as I admired his bright green eyes and his unique features. His hair looked so fluffy as it covered his olive skin. I kept staring into his soul and so did he. I noticed a blush appear on his face. He looked as if he was breathing heavily as I sent him a smirk making sure it was unnoticeable to anyone except him. We both tore our gazes after a couple of seconds, seconds that felt like ages.

"You good mate?" Question Blaise with furrowing eyebrows as he looked over at the Gryffindor table and back at me.

"I'm fine." I gulped as I glanced at Pansy who was already looking. She smirked at me signaling her eyes at Potter as I rolled my eyes.

Pansy, Blaise, and I had a free hour after breakfast. We have very similar schedules and today we only had 2 classes.

"God I feel like I'm gonna explode. Let's go to the common room." Spat Pansy.

"Come on I feel like getting high." Blaise groaned.
"Watcha' say Malfoy?" He smirked.

"Count me in." I really needed to get fucked up and relax for a bit. Besides, this muggle weed isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

"Ugh you two!" Pansy exclaimed.

"You're free to join." Said Blaise raising his hands in defense.

"Fine. I've got nothing to bloody do anyways."

Our usual spot to smoke is at the Astronomy Tower. It was calm and vacant, and almost no one comes up here, so you can say we're trouble-free kinda.

We talked for hours, disregarding the fact that we had Potions class.

"Ah professor Snape is gon' be maaaad." Spat Blaise as he lit up his 9th one. He was high as fuck by now. We all were.

"Meh, whatever. I'll just show him my tits and he'll shut up." Sighed Pansy as I smacked her head.

I truly was enjoying the time, but one thing kept stuck in my thoughts.

I run my finger up his body as he lays back on the desk helpless. I reach his neck and grab it harshly. He's struggling to breathe but at the same time enjoying it. I lean closer to his face and lick his bottom lip then press mine onto his passionately. Our tongues occupying one another as we make out. I quickly pull away eager for more so I snatched his red tie and rip open his shirt. I lean down once again and trail kisses on his sharp jaw, down his neck. He's a moaning mess by now. I continue leaving marks all over his chest until I hit his g-spot. He bit his lip and tilted his head back in pleasure. Hickeys were formed all over him. I smirk at the sight and get closer to his ear. "Mine"  I whisper.

"Hello? Earth to Draco."

I shook my head and saw Pansy waving her hand in front of my face.

"Uh yea- wh-what?" I struggled to speak.

"Are you sure you're fine mate?" Asked Blaise scratching the back of his head curiously.

"I-"

"He's fine." Pansy cut me off with another smirk. She raised her eyebrows and looked away.

"Ooookay then." Sighed Blaise with a hint of suspicion but he quickly disregarded it as he kept exhaling the smoke.