35

TW: drug usage⚠️

Third Person POV:

"I think we should all be friends." Draco protested in a mocking way. "What the actual fuck? What has gotten into that pug face's mind all of a sudden? Friends? Seriously?" He sighed in frustration. "And you, Zabini! You bloody agreed!"

Blaise rolled on the other bed so that he was laying on his stomach. He has been listening to Draco rant all day ever since that train ride. "Calm your tits mate. One more year, we're not kids any more. It's better if we just drop the rivalry and become civil, dontcha' think so?"

Draco sat up on the sheets quickly and shot Blaise a severe death glare—in which anyone who received it would probably run away or drop dead.

"What?" The other boy chuckled. He was used to his friend's grumpiness.

"I don't give a damn if there's two or one or not even a year left, Zabini. I'd rather shag Slughorn then become mates with them." He spoke in a harsh tone.

Blaise just rolled his eyes dramatically. "Fine, as the slytherin prince wishes." There was a silent moment for a split second until Zabini spoke up.

"Besides, isn't that supposed to be a good thing? I mean—you'll get to spend more time with your boyfrie-"

"Don't finish that sentence." Malfoy seethed through gritted teeth.

Blaise looked at him and raised both his brows. "Whatever. It's not that it isn't obvious already. You fancy him and you know it." He sighed as a mischievous smile curled up on his lips, but unfortunately, it didn't last that long.
"Ouch! Bloody hell! What was that for?"
He groaned, scrubbing his nose. It seems like he got hit with one of Draco's heavy ass books.

An hour passed and the two slytherins sat in their dorm bickering—not bothering to go to sleep. But Blaise had been wanting to talk to his best friend about a specific thing ever since they came back—he was worried.

"Hey Dray."

"Don't call me that."

"Fine."

"What is it?"

"Uhm- y'know, I wanted to talk to you about—uh- what happened before erm- summer."

There was complete silent for a moment—although it felt like an awkward eternity. Draco shifted uncomfortably on the sheets and began playing with his rings, not looking up at his friend. What did he expect? Of course someone was going to ask him at some point, and Blaise is his best mate too so no doubt he'll be the first one along with Pansy.

"Don't wanna' talk about it." Was all that he managed to say. Lucky for him, Zabini seemed to be understanding so he just nodded briefly.

"Yeah okay. But promise Pansy and I that you won't do anything stupid like that without thinking, alright?"

Draco also nodded and smiled for the first time in a while.

"Where the hell is Pansy anyway?" He asked, scratching the back of his blonde head.

"No idea." Responded Blaise. He jumped off of the bed, and began foraging for something in his pocket.