Chapter 14. Making up

'Hey, wait...' Sideswipe grabbed me and forced me to stop walking. 'Please stop avoiding me because I am going to make your life a living hell, okay? I was just pointing out my frustrations and nothing is wrong with that. I want to have the feeling I can talk to you about everything, you get it?' he asked. 'You asked me to come to your room while I have a boyfriend. That's your first mistake and second of all, you are acting like a little child and I am so done with it. You're a grown up mech, but you act like a six year old. Seriously! What is your problem? Do you want to know why I am not spending time with you? Because you keep pushing me away whenever I do have time. I am tired of walking after you.'

'You want me to give you something in order to make you drop this act of dating that guy?' he asked. I gave him a look. 'Fine, sure...' I cut him off. 'I don't want anything from you. Only your respect,' I snapped. He blocked my way again. 'Please, don't walk away from me again,' he said. I narrowed my eyes. 'I know what you need...' he said and wrapped his arms around my waist. 'I swear if you mention fragging one more time you won't be making fun with anyone for a good while.' He quickly let go of me again. 'I just can't stand you right now,' I snapped. 'Yeah, yeah... I know.' He crossed his arms. 'Most people can't stand me when I am in this mood,' he said.

'Could we please... make it up?' he asked. He gave me his beautiful big baby blue eyes I always drown in. He always uses his eyes in order to get something done. 'No.' I pushed him aside but he yanked me back. I yelped while he held me. Goosbumps started to form all over my body while his hot breath fanned down my neck. 'Let's make it up and I'll stop bothering you,' he said. I cleared my throat and freed myself from him. 'I have to go.' I walked off without saying anything else to them. I shivered again. Why does he make me feel that way? I brushed it off and joined my boyfriend. 'Helly pretty thing,' he purred. I smiled while he pulled me on his lap. 'So, what have you been doing?' he asked. 'Sideswipe wanted to talk,' I sighed. 'Again?' I hummed and leaned into him.

'Why? What did he want this time? I swear if he pranks you one more time–' I cut him off. 'No, Mark, he was just trying to make it up to me, that's all,' I said. He hummed. I spotted Sideswipe walking and he was pissed. He hated it for some reason. Why would he think I neglect him? He's just being a complete idiot right now. Sideswipe sat down on his own, far away from me and Mark. 'He's still my guardian, Mark. I need to look after him,' I sighed. 'No, that's not true. He's supposed to look after you and he's doing a horrible job. Why don't you just dump him? He obviously doesn't want you so... stop wasting your time on someone that doesn't want help,' he stated. I glanced at Sideswipe again. 'He's just... hurt.'

'Hurt?' he repeated. 'Yeah...' I got up. 'He'll get over it,' I said. 'He's an idiot, you know that right?' she asked. I shrugged and walked over to the kitchen.  I got myself a snack and sat back down with Mark. I was glad he stopped talking about Sideswipe and more about his day. Last thing I wanted was to argue with him about Sideswipe because Mark hated Sideswipe just as much as Sideswipe hated Mark.

I watched the silvery twin being in this horrible mood. That mood everyone hates and they rather punch him across his face but if you do, it will make things ten times worse. Sideswipe is really good at getting revenge and it's always worse. I caught his eyes for a moment. He was really trying to show me he wasn't happy even though, I already knew. He's a little bit spoiled I guess. I looked back at Mark and from the corner of my eye, I saw Sideswipe getting up and marching out of the cafetaria like an angry child. Gosh, that mech really drives me crazy right now.

That night, I headed back to my room but passed Sideswipe's room. I halted and turned towards the door. Am I going to attempt talking to him? I sighed and knocked on his door. After half a minute, he opened up. 'Hey, I thought you might want this...' I held up a candy bar. 'You came all the way down here to give me this?' he asked. I rolled my eyes. He grabbed it from me, 'thank you,' he mumbled. 'You have been drinking,' I said. 'I don't need you to tell me what to do, okay? I have enough idiots doing that,' he snapped. I shook my head. 'I am still worried. I don't like seeing you upset,' I said. He snorted, 'upset, I am not upset!' he shouted. 'You're drunk, Sideswipe. Come on...' I shut the door behind me and forced him to sit down.

'I am not drunk,' he muttered. I laid him down and softly rubbed his head. 'Stop mothering me, I don't need you to look after me,' he hissed. 'No?' I asked, kissing his head softly. He seemed to like that. 'Try to get some rest, okay?' I mumbled. He jawed and curled up. 'This is ridiculous,' he muttered. 'You're just stubborn,' I stated in a matter of fact tone. He rolled his beautiful big blue eyes and shut his eyes for a moment. 'I hate Mark and I rather beat him to hell,' he sneered. 'That's enough, Sideswipe. Get some sleep,' I ordered. 'You don't tell me what to do, human,' he sulked before he was out. I covered him up and shut the lights before leaving.