Chapter 37. Surprised

'Something wrong?'

Sideswipe has been staring at the pool for at least thirty minutes without saying anything to me. 'Yeah, I am fine,' he muttered. 'Doesn't sound like you're fine. Is it because of what Ironhide said?' I questioned. 'No, it's fine. Don't worry about it,' he said. I nodded. 'But... are you even happy I am here?' He asked. I sat up straight. 'Of course I am happy to see you. Why wouldn't I be?' I questioned. He shrugged. 'I don't know... you said to Ironhide you hadn't expected me, so...' he trailed off. 'But isn't that a good thing if it's a surprise?' He nodded and sighed again. 'Sideswipe, relax, okay? You're totally fine.' He rolled his eyes. 'Let me apply some sunscreen to your back.' He says up straight and turned his back towards me. He uttered a low growl. I moved over his spine to his lower back before sneaking towards his stomach and softly rubbed over his abs. 'Relax,' I whispered near his ear and blew some hot air in his neck. A moan escaped. 'Can't you lower your hands?' He teased. 'Lower my hands...' he stiffened. 'Like that?'

'Didn't know you had this naughty side...' he whispered. 'Oh, you don't know me at all, darling,' I teased and squeezed. He moaned again. I let go of him and continued with his back. His cheeks were slightly reddened. 'Ah really do have a bad influence on me, huh?' I joked. As I finished I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his neck. I held him for several minutes. 'I am sorry. Mechs like you don't like cuddles, huh?' I got up. Sideswipe laid back down. 'Actually, that's not fully true...'

I snorted. 'I love cuddling. Especially after fragging.' I raised a brow. 'Really?' He shrugged and laid back down, closing his eyes. 'It feels so nice. Just no one wants cuddle with me.'
'Why not?'
'I don't know. They find it unnecessary.'
'Seriously?'
'Yup, I leave as soon as I am done.'
'You're not doing it out of love, huh?'
'I've never done it out of love.'
'Don't you wanna... try that instead?'

He laughed sheepishly while fiddling with his fingers and shaking his head. 'With who Skylla? You think someone would love me the way I am?' He mocked. 'Don't you have a crush or something?' He raised a brow. 'Crush? I don't know...' he muttered. 'Come on, there just be someone, right? You always tell me you don't fall in love and stuff but... isn't there anyone that you find attractive?' I questioned. 'You were right though... the femmes I like are not into dating. I like femmes... I've experimented with mechs as well... but in the end it's all the same. They all want one thing.'

'Mechs? Really?'

He nodded. 'Nothing wrong with trying, right? Mechs are rough, really rough and dominant. I like femmes more I guess... I don't know. It's not the point... would you believe me if I tell you I have been bullied back in the days when I was little? Like terribly bullied and punched. It really got my confidence down and I was scared all the time. I hid in my brothers shadow, if he wasn't leaving, I wasn't either but I did learn from it. One, to never show people how you truly feel and secondly, just be a jerk and build a shell. I thought I hadn't found a femme yet who truly wants to know me but I misjudged and didn't see what was right in front of me the whole time. Even we bicker and fight a lot because we are different and I drive you crazy sometimes, I feel like I can be myself around you. I rely on you a lot. You're like... my savior sometimes.'

I smiled softly. 'I don't know... But your still boring and highly annoying and I am still mad Optimus assigned me to be your guardian. Let's get that straight!' I hummed and smiled again. 'Well, I find you an annoying piece of metal as well, so...' I trailed off. He snorted. 'About what you said to Ironhide though.... About the dating thing.' I snorted and shrugged. 'How far would we even get? We're not each other's type, right? I think we would drive each other crazy so...' I trailed off. 'Yeah, totally.'
Sideswipe huffed. 'And Ironhide would freak out too.'

'Yeah...'

Sideswipe shrugged it off and got up. 'I am gonna get a snack, I am hungry. You want some?' I shook my head. 'No, thanks.' He walked off. Why are guys so complicated? I felt stupid. I relaxed and waited for him to come back. He returned with a cocktail. 'Well, Well...' he smirked and sat back, putting his sunglasses back on. 'You're not gonna get drunk, right?' He turned his gaze and I was pretty sure he was rolling his eyes behind his sunglasses. 'Alright, you wanna go for a swim after your cocktail?' He smiled. 'Definitely.'

I couldn't sleep that night. Not because of the nightmares, but because of Sideswipe. I don't wanna be just friends. Maybe he sucks as a boyfriend but I am willing to try. I looked at the empty spot beside me. He's sleeping on the couch again. I slid out of bed and walked up to him. He wasn't asleep either and scrolling through his phone. 'I can't sleep.' He sighed and laid his phone on his chest. 'Me neither.' He stared at me. I straddled him and ran my hand through his hair. He grasped my hips. 'I like it when femmes do this.' I rolled my eyes. 'Why this spontaneous action? Kinda bold, don't you think?' He teased. 'You're the definition of 'bold' and I figured it wouldn't bother you.' He hummed.

'Do you even wear underwear?' I asked after a minute. 'No, I don't have a clean underwear anymore, so...' he trailed off. 'Right.' He bucked his hips twice. I felt something I had never felt before. 'What the hell was that?' He smirked. 'Do you trust me?' He asked. I stared at him before I gave a small nod. He switched the roles so he was on top. His hot breath fanned down my neck. 'Are you sure you trust me?' He asked. 'Yes, I do.' He sounded serious. He moved his hips slowly, so his crotch touched mine every time. I felt that strange feeling again. He buried his face in my neck. 'Sideswipe...' I groaned and tightly grasped his biceps. I had never felt this before. I felt a tight knot release it made me moan.

'What did you do...?' I whispered, trying to catch my breath. 'Are you serious?' He asked. I still felt that feeling a little. 'You cum.' I blinked. 'Wait, you've never...' he got off me. 'You never touched yourself?' I slightly shook my head. 'Is that bad?'
'N-no... no, of course not. I just didn't expect it. Uhm...' he trailed off. 'Why are you shocked?' I asked. 'It felt good.'
'I know it's just... how can you not know what I just did? You had school, right?' He asked. I felt embarrassed. 'Y-yeah, of course. I— I was just messing.' I got up. 'Goodnight.'

Sideswipe got up. 'Skylla. Did I cross your boundaries?'
'What? No... no, You didn't. Forget about it, alright?'

I walked off and shut the door of the bedroom.