Chapter 34. Mad

Sideswipe was minding his own business lately. After our second date, without kiss, he kinda vanished. I sighed. What did I do wrong this time? My comment or was it all a lie. I doodled in my sketchbook while thinking. I wanted to see him but what do I say? I didn't want to make it awkward or piss him off again. I groaned and scanned the hanger again. Why doesn't he show up like he used to do? I needed a friend to talk to, and I could talk to any mech, but I wanted to talk to Sideswipe. I slid off the bench. Fine, if he doesn't come to me, I'll search for him and hope for the best. I don't want it to end up awkward.

'Hey...'

Sideswipe was sitting on his hood,— scowling through his phone and doing absolutely nothing. The said mech looked up. 'Oh, hey.' I stared at him. 'Why are you avoiding me? Did I say something or did I do something wrong?' I asked. He shook his head, not interested. 'No, why?' He asked. 'Because your not talking to me,' I said. 'I am now, right?' I rolled my eyes. 'You know what I mean.' He sighed and gazed at me. 'Fine, what do you wanna talk about then?' He asked as he grabbed his phone again. 'Nothing, never mind.' I waved him off. Sideswipe groaned and got up. 'Don't do that, okay? Are you dying? Did someone chase with you a gun or threatened to kill you?' I shook my head. 'No...'
'Then what's so important?' He asked. 'What is wrong with you? Why are you so mean? Tell me what I did and said wrong because obviously you're annoyed with me.'

He sighed. 'I am not, okay?'
He rolled with his eyes. 'Right... well, I am gonna find Mirage then,' I sighed. 'Yeah, sure.' I snorted. He knows we're not romantically interested. 'See you tonight for dinner?'
'No, I already plans,' I muttered. 'With Dino?' He asked, not looking up from his phone. 'I am going to a restaurant.'
He looked up. 'With who?' He asked. 'Oh, just a very sexy guy.' He frowned. 'He?' He questioned. I smiled. 'Yeah, a very... handsome one.'

'Hold on.' He jumped on his feet. 'As in a date?' He asked. I shrugged. 'Perhaps, depends on it.' He snorted. 'But what about me? We had a date. Twice and you just forgot about me?!' He snapped. 'Says the one ignoring me.'
'I am not ignoring you!' He yelled. Some soldiers looked up. 'Lower your voice, Sideswipe. Listen, this is... not up to you, okay? I don't care what you do and you don't care what I do.' I smoothed his leather jacket down. 'So... yes, I have a date, with someone very handsome.' I kissed his cheek and walked off.
Sideswipe is so easy to trick. Maybe, too easy. I don't have a date tonight maybe with him if he follows. Most likely. I love searching for his boundaries and teasing.

At 7 I was sitting in the restaurant and just took a sip from my soda as Sideswipe burst through the door like he owned the place. Just in time. He sat down furiously, throwing his jacket over the chair beside him. Violently, he moved his chair towards the table and gave me an intense glare. 'I am not leaving! If that 'date' of yours burst through the door, I am gonna beat the living hell out of him! You got that? You ruined many dates of mine, now I will ruin yours!' He snapped quietly. I suppressed a smile. 'Yeah, sure you do.'

'Sexy...' he huffed and rolled his eyes. 'That guy isn't sexy or handsome. Just another loser,' he scowled while looking around and folded his hands. 'By the way, why on earth aren't you making a fuss about it?' He snapped. 'What do you want me to do? Crying? Yelling?' I asked. He glared again. 'My date is already here.'

The waiter approached and handed me and Sideswipe a menu card. 'What do you mean, he's already here?' He snapped. I pointed at the second drink on the table. 'He's at the bathroom?' He snapped and shove his chair backward. Before I could even say something he stormed off. 'Clueless and stupid,' I muttered to myself while looking through the menu card.

Sideswipe returned overheated and angry. I gazed at him. 'Hey.' He gazed at me. 'Just an stupid idea maybe but uh... don't you think you're my date?' I asked. 'Nice try, you told me specifically that he was handsome and sexy and—' he cut himself off. 'And? I never told you his name. I said he was sexy and handsome but isn't that how you call yourself all the time?'

'I am your date? But I asked if could have dinner tonight and you said no,' he said. 'Yup, because just dinner isn't the same thing as a date, right? I never lied, I told you the truth, I am not going to just have dinner with you, but a date and you're handsome and sexy so please, relax. You're so on edge,' I muttered while flipping a page.' He became quiet and hummed, quite satisfied now.

'But mechs are supposed to take femmes on a date, not other way around,' he muttered. I shrugged and smiled. 'Doesn't matter, right?' I questioned. 'You drove me crazy, you know that?'
'Yeah, I know but so do you...' I replied.

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
I stared at Skylla. I didn't mean it like that, I meant that I love her but every time I want to make a move, I am scared to chase her away. like I didn't want to kiss her after our second date but I got scared. What if she shies away again, like she did after our first date. I sighed and tapped with my fingers on the table. 'What is wrong with you?' she eyed me. 'Nothing, nothing...' I waved it off. 'Anyway, you wanted to talk to me earlier today?' I asked. 'Ohh... yeah, but it's not important,' I muttered. I bit my lip. 'But if it's not important you can tell me, right?'

She sighed and looked up. 'My boss is a sucker and the shoot... it sucked as well,' she muttered. 'Why?' I asked. 'Because my boss wants me to loose more weight. Apprently 100 pounds is still too much for him and I tried, but everytime I try I start to feel light-headed, dizzy and sick. He said that if I haven't reached the goal for the end of the month, he doesn't want me to do any more shoots. It bassically means I need to stop eating and start a crash-diet.'

'Then let him fire you... you can go anywhere you want, right? You don't need to stay with him and get yourself into serious health issues. It's a shame he doesn't admire your toned stomach and long legs because I do,' I stated. She snorted and looked down at the table. 'I bet...'
'No, I am serious... you are beautiful. I always drown in your eyes, your hair is long, soft and shinny, you got a waste that makes my mouth water and you got nice breasts... not too big but that's fine and your ass, I can look at it all day it's not... big but for me it's fine...'

'Stop, Sideswipe...' She pinched the bridge of her nose while blushing. 'Am I speaking the truth or not? I am just trying to make a statement, that's all,' I stated firmly. She smiled a little. 'Just sayin' that... you don't need to make yourself perfect because you already are.'

'Damn... that's uh... the sweetest thing you've said to me in four days,' she mocked. I grasped her hand and kissed the back. 'I am sorry about that,' I muttered. She snorted; 'forgiven.'