Chapter 47. New rookies

Sideswipe wrapped his arms around my waist. 'You look perfect today,' he murmured. 'You've been giving me compliments all morning. What is going on with you?' I asked quietly. 'Nothing... just admiring the most beautiful girl in the world,' he whispered. 'Flirt,' I mocked. 'No, I am not flirting. Just telling you the truth,' he murmured. I turned to face him. 'I am gonna leave this room today and you're gonna behave, promise?' He sighed. 'I kinda liked nursing you though,' he muttered. I gave him a look. 'Fine... fine.' He kissed my cheek. Not really where I wanted his lips, I rather had them a little lower.

'How do you rate my nursing skills?' He smirked. 'An 8 minus,' I replied. His face dropped. 'Eight minus? Seriously? An eight minus? Why am eight minus?' He crossed his arms. 'Well, you like to argue, you're cocky and uhm... if you wanted to go on save with the entire showering thing, you could've joined...' I trailed off. 'That was an option?' His face dropped again. 'It could've been an option. We could've discussed it but now I am back to normal...' I trailed off. 'That's no fair! I had a cha he to wash you,' he complained crankily. 'It surprised me you didn't come up with the idea yourself though.' 

He groaned. I opened the door and gestured for him to follow. 'It's no fair. You could've brought it up,' he muttered. 'I thought you would,' I said quietly and locked my eyes with him. 'You know... if you want, I could... join you tonight?' he flashed me a smile. I nudged him. 'We will see. If you're a good mech today, I will consider it,' I replied. 'I have been a good mech for days. Without me, you wouldn't be in this amazing state,' he purred. I snorted and nudged him again. 

We made it to the cafeteria where we had some breakfast and after that, Sideswipe got distracted by Jazz. He was playing a game with some soldiers. 'Go ask if you can join.' Sideswipe bit his lip. 'They will never let me join. I slept with his girlfriend... it was accident, I didn't know. She was seducing me and- I didn't know.' I raised a brow. 'It seems to happen a lot, those 'accidents' of yours, huh?' I mocked. 'It only happened four times.' I couldn't help but snort. 'It actually surprises me it hasn't happen more often,' I mocked. He shrugged. 

'Who are those?' Sideswipe followed where I was pointing at. 'Oh, the new rookies. The population here dies out eventually, so Lennox hired new blood.' I kicked him under the table. 'That's not nice to say. They risked their lives for you guys.' Sideswipe snorted. 'We never asked them too. I find it stupid... I don't want to fight but I have too and those humans have a choice and–' He cut himself off. A girl walked up to us. 'Hi, Sideswipe...' I raised a brow and watched Sideswipe's reaction. 'What can I do for this beautiful lady?' he purred. My face and mood dropped by an instant. 'I was hoping you could give me some tips on my skills... maybe help me out a little bit?' she asked. 'I can do that... meet me at ten in training hall three,' he said. She smiled and touched his shoulder before walking off. 

'Girls are seductive creatures, huh?' he purred. I hummed and popped some food in his mouth. I guess he's falling back into his old habits. She's new for sure. Never seen her before. I was a little mad at the fact she was trying to seduce him, but what could I do about it? I had to suck it up. After breakfast, he left and I was left to my own devices. 

The new rookies, seemed to be very curious about me. I heard them talking behind me and it didn't sound very postive. '... I heard she got shot and taken by her ex-boyfriend. She used to be a model, but I am pretty sure they won't want her anymore...' the guy spoke. One of the girls laughed. '... And she had surgery. Oh, gosh... imagine her walking down the catwalk in lingerie. It would scare everyone away. I don't even understand why Sideswipe is sticking around her? I thought he only used pretty girls,' she mocked. 'I heard he's her guardian. He has too watch her,' the guy laughed. 'Seriously? Sideswipe and that?' I felt their eyes burning holes into my body. It didn't help making me feel any better, but they were right. My carreer as a model is over.

I got up and left the cafeteria. I decided to check up on Sideswipe and see how he was doing, or what he was doing. He was making out with that 'thing' instead of training. Of course, I should've known he would end up like this. I felt so much rage and jealous, it shocked me. This isn't me and yet, I wanted the mech all for myself. I didn't want to share him with anyone. 'Sideswipe?' I triggered his attention, to the girls frustration. 'I don't feel good,' I said. He quickly walked up to me. 'You don't feel good? What's the matter?' he asked. 

I had completely made this up. Just to make sure he wouldn't kiss her. 'My stomach hurts really bad.' I pointed at the spot where the healing incision was. 'What have you been doing?' he asked. 'N-nothing... it just started to hurt really bad,' I muttered. 'Let's see Ratchet then...' he turned his head. 'I am sorry, Reed... I have to go.' He grasped my arm and softly pulled me with her. 'I thought you were going to help her with her skills...' I trailed off. He smirked and shrugged, but I didn't find it amusing. I had to keep him away from them. They're only gonna use him as a stallion. I wanted him to kiss me so badly, but we never end up making out.