Chapter 35. Package

I opened the door of my room. 'Sideswipe?' He pushed me aside and walked in. 'The package, where is it?' I frowned. 'Excuse me?' I asked. 'The package that was delivered to your room just ten minutes ago, where is it and what was in it? A present from someone here?' he snapped. 'No...' he started to look through my closet and cabinets. 'Hey, stop.' I blocked his way. 'Then what was it?' He snapped. 'First of all, you can't burst into my room like that and second of all, it's not of your damn business.' He stared at me with that familiar, cocky and arrogant glare.' I yelped as he pushed me into the bed and straddled me, pinning my arms above my head. My cheeks heated up. 'Sideswipe, get off me!'

'Tell me! What was it,' he snapped. 'And what the hell are you wearing?!' He growled. 'What do you mean?'
'This outfit... this is not your N.E.S.T outfit.' I rolled my eyes. 'I don't work here but I have a day off today. It's a top from the new summer collection so what are you complaining about?' I snapped back. 'That's it freaking hot and makes me wanna rip it off,' he whispered huskily. I stared into his eyes. 'The box, what was in it?' He snapped again. I didn't reply. Sideswipe lowered his face. His lips were ghosting over the skin in my neck. Goosebumps started to form all over my arms.

His hot breath fanned down my neck. 'You're playing a dangerous game, Skylla. Now where's the box? Are you hiding something from me?' He whispered seductively. I blushed madly. 'Toys maybe? Or lingerie?' He whispered. He looked into my eyes again, his forehead touching mine. 'It's in the bathroom,' I whispered. 'Are you sure you're not lying to me?' He asked. I felt his lips ghosting over mine. 'Positive.'

'Alright...'

He got off of me and walked up to the bathroom. I crossed my arms. 'Bath bombs?' He returned with opened box. I hummed. 'Boring...' he threw the box on my bed. 'You really thought you were onto something spicy?' I asked. He shrugged and sighed. 'Silly mech. You think to much with your dick.' I waved him off. 'Don't you have something to frag?' I scowled. 'No, I don't. Now, tell me what you're doing.' He pointed at my laptop. 'Ironhide has a mission and its close to Miami. While he's doing his scouting mission, I can stay a couple of days on a resort.' I showed him some photos. 'I love Miami,' I added. 'You're leaving again?'

'Yeah, but longer this time.' I waved it off and closed my laptop. 'What about... you stay here?' He asked. 'Yeah, nice try, Sideswipe. Forget about it, okay? I am going and you can't stop me. Ironhide approved it so... last time I check he has a higher rank so you can't forbid me.' He narrowed his eyes. 'This has nothing to do with rank. I am still your damn guardian,' he snapped. 'I won't be discussing this with you.' He snorted and turned on his heels. 'Stupid and foolish femme!' He shouted before slamming the door shut behind him. Mech...

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
How could she? If I hadn't asked, she would've left without saying a word. It's just not fair. After all I have done she still keeps things for herself. Ironhide must've told her to keep mouth shut. Yeah, that must be it. We are good so why would she keep it a secret for me?

I searched for Ironhide and found him the staircase. I grabbed his arm and shove him against the wall. 'Sideswipe!' He yelled. I pressed my arm against his throat. 'You said I had to do more stuff around here, right?' He narrowed his eyes. 'So what? Piss off  and start with doing your own damn laundry,' he snapped. 'Give me your mission.' He shook his head. 'No way,' he snapped. 'Yes, I want the mission. I wanna go out there again.' He shook his head. 'You want to go because of Skylla.'

'No, I go because I wanna relief you of some work. Come on, what's the worse thing that can happen?' I asked. He raised a brow. 'I can name a few things. I don't have faith and trust in you. Nope, you're not going.' He waved his hand. 'But I will. I go and you stay here.' Ironhide shove me away. 'Lazy pig.' He pushed me almost off the stairs. 'You don't fit in the story, Sideswipe. I go with Skylla because I know for sure she'll be okay. She looks after you instead of other way around.' He waved me off. 'I want to take her, okay? It's not a big deal. I can do it.'

'No. End of discussion.'

He waved me off. 'Jackass!' I screamed. He ignored me. I waved it off and walked up the stairs to the first floor. 'Idiot,' I scowled. There's no way she'll go alone without supervision. All those guys, they will all be drooling over her. Why am I such an idiot? Why can't I just tell her I love her? I am sincerely scared of her reaction. I never ever had this problem before but she's just different. Maybe staying friends it better to protect our relationship. We still bicker and I still find her highly annoying sometimes but that doesn't change the fact how I truly feel about her. I can be myself and don't have pretend I am different. It's like she can see right through me. She sees me, not how I look or what I am.

Ironhide doesn't allow me to take her but I am pretty positive she would love to have me around. How can she not, right? I will surprise her.