Chapter 59. First time

Waking up, I had Sideswipe curled up against my back and holding. Exactly how we fell asleep last night. My alarm clock hasn't gone off yet, so I enjoyed the extra minutes in his warm embrace. I was pretty sore and not in the mood to get up and go to work today. Laura still doesn't like me and still treats me like a high schooler.

I reached for my phone as the alarm clock went off 15 minutes later. Sideswipe behind me groaned and tightened his grip on me. 'Ugh...' was all I got. I turned on my other side to face him and ran my hand over his flank. His muscles tensed for a brief second before they relaxed. 'Shall I call myself sick today?' His eyed snapped open. 'What?' Was all he asked.

'Not the reaction I had hoped to get.' He snorted and brushed some hair from my face. 'You could, I'm not complaining but just surprised to hear it coming from your mouth. That's all.' I buried my face in his muscular chest. 'Then you stay. Means I don't have to get up.' He rolled on his stomach and closed his eyes again.

I fell back asleep and when I woke up, Sideswipe was already gone. That's new. I slid out of bed, the shower was refreshing, really needed that. I wrapped the towel around my body and layered myself in body lotion, brushed my hair and teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a little pale, but other than that pretty well. Jazz was polite during the training sessions but I was still a little sore.

I left the bathroom and saw Sideswipe in the kitchen. I think he was attempting to make me something. I strode in. 'What are you doing?' He glanced at me. 'Oh, just making us some breakfast.' He was already fully dressed, as if he was about to go somewhere. 'Are you in a rush?' He shook his head. 'No...'

I eyed him for a moment. 'If this your outfit of today, then you won't leave.' He gestured at the towel. 'No towel?' I unwrapped it and dropped it. His eyes scanned my body. 'Now you're definitely not allowed to leave.' He turned off the fire and walked up to me. His hands slid over my waist to my back and pressed me against his body. 'I told you I'm not leaving today. I called myself sick,' I muttered.

Sideswipe pinned me to the wall. 'Ah, well... maybe I can help you feel better.' His lips ghosted over mine. He pulled me in a gentle kiss. It made me grave for me. My hands speaker around his neck, pulling him closer. It started to get more passionate.

He picked me up in one move. My legs moved tightly around his waist. 'I don't think you're quite ready for this.' I snorted and gave him a glare. 'You were complaining about it... come on...' he walked over to the bedroom and laid me down. 'Are you sure about this.' I nodded. His cool lips ghosted over my skin. I arched my back, almost begging for him to start.

I closed my eyes as I felt him nibble on my neck, leaving his marks everywhere. He slowly lowered, leaving butterfly kisses between my breasts all the way to my belly button. He pulled back and removed his shirt, tossing it aside. I allowed my hands to trace down his muscular chest and abs to his pants which I slowly started to unbuckle. He pulled his pants and underwear down. 'Let's have some fun, shall we?'

He crawled on top of me, his lips crushed on mine. I could feel his member pressing against me. My entire body heated up. He bucked his hips teasingly. I had never felt more exposed than now. 'Sideswipe.' My whispered made his cock twitch. I could feel it. He moved his mouth over my breasts to my pelvic, right where I need him the most. A dark blush spread over my face regardless. Especially as he spread my legs wide. His fingers caressed my sensitive skin in slow, taunting circles. So close. He was so close and he waited. To tease me, taunt me.

'Play later!'

He grinned and pushed in. My nails dig into his bicep. We both groan at the friction. He was big and my groan was more because of the burning pain than his groan in pure pleasure. 'That's right, baby.' He looked, waited despite his impatience. He didn't even move an inch until I was fully adjusted to that majestic size of his. I gave a small nod and started moving slowly but picked up speed quickly. He dominated me completely pinning me down and moving so fast. I don't think I could demand even more.

'Mine!'

His snarl almost made me cum. So possessive. 'Sideswipe...' he left his mark in my neck. Sucking and nipping on my highly sensitive skin. 'My mate,' he growled before claiming my mouth. Despite his thrusting, he managed to slip his tongue over my teeth to my own tongue. My hands revealed towards his ass, feeling his muscles flex with each powerful thrust he made. He surely is good at it. He came first and when he did, he made sure to ride out the waves of pleasure before his hand reached for the apex between my thigh. Rubbing until I came around his member.'

He slipped out and my first time hadn't been without bleeding my the looks of it. Sideswipe took note of it too, worry gleamed in his eyes. 'It's fine,' I panter, pulling him closer. Sideswipe collapsed beside me, cuddling. The first time with him had been mind blowing. I had always assumed it would be good but I had never imagined them passion behind it. His fingers made drew circled over my stomach, slowly and taunting. My own hands had already explored every inch of his body without shame. Nothing was left untouched and he enjoyed every second of the attention.

I kissed his lips tenderly. He pulled back with a smirk. 'Not bad for a rookie.' I rolled my eyes. 'Next time, I'll make you stand against the wall or hoist you on a table.' I shuddered at the idea. 'And I think I'll be calling myself sick more often.' He grinned wickedly. 'My dirty mistress, huh?' My arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him in a deeper, more passionate kiss.