Chapter 52. Cold water

'Where's your trouble maker?'

I looked around. Ironhide seemed agitated. 'I don't know. I haven't seen him after I got up this morning. ' he grunted. 'Why?' I asked curiously. 'Because, he was supposed to drive a patrol. Seriously, he told me he wanted to make money and actually do something, but instead, he's not showing up.' I could've expected that. Sideswipe makes a lot of promises and never keep them. 'I'll go talk to him. He signed up for it so he will drive it.' I swiftly turned around. I couldn't stand this side of him. We are so different.

He was still in bed. 'Oh, hey, baby.' He scrolled through his phone. I snitched it from his hand. 'Hey!' He sat up. 'Give it back,' he snapped. 'No! You listen to me. You signed up for that patrol so you will drive it! I don't want to hear any excuses. Get your ass in the hanger right now!' Sideswipe glared daggers. 'Who do you think you are? You're not my mother, you're my girlfriend and I don't take orders from you!' He snapped. 'You are an irresponsible—'

'Waste of trash metal, I know. Don't remind me.' He laid back down. ''I am not going to discuss this with you, Sideswipe. You're going!' I threw him his clothes. 'I don't feel like I want too,' he replied casually and closed his eyes. I marched over to the bathroom and filled the the bucket I always used to clean. I threw the cold water all over him. 'Are you crazy!' he yelled.

'GET UP NOW!'

My scream startled him. 'Get up, right now!' I hissed, my voice laced with anger. Sideswipe slid out of the soaked bed. 'And when you get back, you change the bed covers and if you don't, you can sleep in the Autobot hanger for next couple of months, got it?' I jabbed my finger in the center of his chest. 'I am sick of your stupid behavior, Sideswipe! Don't make promises if you don't keep them. Just for the record, if this continues, this lazy behavior, I will break up with you! I refuse to date a mech that's even too lazy to wipe his own ass,' I snapped before slamming the door shut behind me.

I avoided him, but Ironhide confirmed he went on his patrol. Finally. If he can't keep promises, he shouldn't make them. With heavy feet, Sideswipe marched over to me. His face cranky. 'I did what you asked me to do, happy now?' He snapped. 'Yes, and get a smile on your face or you don't have to show up tonight.' He forced a smile. 'Just go.' I waved him off. 'What about the apartment? Weren't we supposed to go look?'

'Yeah and I went on my own because you were busy being lazy and ignoring orders.' He snorted. 'You are punishing me! I did what you asked!' He snapped. 'You don't get a reward for doing it, Sideswipe! It's what you were supposed to do! Nobody will give you a pat on the shoulder or praise you for driving your damn patrol!' I spat. 'It's your job! Just like I have my own job. I don't have time to get a day off because my boyfriend is too lazy to get a job and help me pay, but you don't hear me complaining about that either. Now go! I don't want to see you right now. All you give me is a headache.'

Sideswipe gave me his middle finger before storming off. He can be so sweet and loving but when he has a bad day... 'I had not expected from you to lash out to Sideswipe.' Prowl passed. 'Am I wrong then?' He turned. 'No, just didn't expect it from you. Of all people...' he trailed off. 'Well, someone had to tell him. He doesn't listen to anybody. He didn't want to get out of bed so I threw a bucket of cold water all over him. He was out of bed in seconds and I will do it again. He wasn't harmed in the process, plus, he washed the bed covers. Made him do two chores.'

I was agitated. The only place for me to cooldown right now, was the gym. I kicked off on the treadmill before I started doing some weight lifting. 'You need to keep your back straight. If you don't, you will hurt yourself.' I turned my head. Apparently, Sideswipe had the exact same idea. 'Trust me, I know. If I am not in bed, I spend my time here.' He walked up to me and got behind me. His hands guided me in the right position. His hot breath fanned down my neck, his lips inches away from my skin.

'You're a feisty one, huh?' He purred. The way he spoke made my body shiver in delight. 'I don't like laying in bed all day by myself. It would be much more fun if you were there and let me treat you.' I snorted. 'Forget about it, Sideswipe.' His lips connected with my skin. He moved around, searching for my G-spot. As he found it, he abused it. He sucked and kissed while his hand firmly grasped my hips. He left a huge hickey.

'Want to come with me? I can give you some personal training I you'd like,' he said. 'Well, I am sure we can do it here.' He pinned me down on the bench, his lips crushed on mine. 'Challenge accepted,' he growled. I grabbed his muscular shoulders and pushed him away from me. 'No. I meant, actual training. It was a rejection,' I subtitled. His rolled his eyes. 'Well, this is the part where you're supposed to be turned on by the thrill of not getting caught.'

I pushed him away. 'No.' I turned around. I am not turned on. I am still mad at you,' I snapped. Sideswipe crossed his arms. 'That's no fair.' I didn't reply. 'I should be mad at you for talking to me the way you did earlier. Twice! The second time in front of everyone.' I hummed. 'And I was damn right.' He gave me his middle finger again. I simply shrugged. He could be annoying, but so could I.