Chapter 17. Be carefull

Why did she have to hang around that human so much? I was pissed off about that, not because she's neglecting me, but because someone loved her. It sounded ridiculous, why do I not want anyone to love her? I sat down on my hood. I wish I could lock her up and make sure no one will ever touch her. Just the thought of that human touching her disgusted me. I doubted he had done that because she's really slow in a relationship. She's shy and she doesn't like to rush. She doesn't want to get laid in order to feel loved. A smile formed on my lips as she smiled. I think my brother will like her too. How can he not like her? I am a complete jackass for hurting her so much but gosh, she makes me feel so good. The way she talks and looks at me. She really does care and I slowly started to realize that.

She turned around walking off. 'Hey, Siders,' she greeted while passing. I got up and sprinted after her. 'Are you busy today? Because if you're not, perhaps we can eat pizza tonight? Maybe at your place?' I asked. She halted and I bumped right into her. 'I want to see your home,' I added. She sighed softly and seemed to hesitate. 'We can make it fun... perhaps I can stay over?' I asked. She still wasn't convinced. 'Please?'
'Alright, fine, but I do need to take care of a few things then,' she said. 'Like what?' She waved her hand in order to dismiss it and walked off. I rubbed the back of my head. I got pushed from behind and fell on my knees. 'Watch it, asshole.' I glared at the soldier and crawled back on my feet.

I caught up with Skylla later. She was doing some paperwork in Lennox's office. 'Hey...' I shut the door and sat down in front of her. She glanced at me. 'Are you mad at me? I feel like you're mad and I don't know what I did wrong,' I said. 'You've been avoiding me and I can name a few other things but I don't want to argue. Listen, I can't tonight. Maybe another time?'

'It's because of me, is it?'

'No, I already told Markus I would hang out with him. I tried to change the appointment but he got annoyed. You're my guardian and he's my boyfriend. Can you accept we are a thing?' I sighed and looked down at my lap. 'I can try but... I don't like it.' I sat back. 'And I am not going to pretend I don't.' I folded my hands over my tummy. 'Than stay away from him.' I raised a brow. 'Do I need to remind you hit pushed you into the floor?' I mocked. 'Do I need you remind you that Stacy is using you for sex?'

I sat and cleared my throat. 'It's not about her and you know that,' I snapped. 'She's not gonna call, Sideswipe. She dumped your ass,' I mocked. 'You don't know that, Skylla. You don't know a damn thing,' I snapped. 'Yeah, sure I don't. I am a girl, Sideswipe. I have seen these type of girls, I've seen many broken hearts and she will hurt you if you're going to continue this.'

'Than what do girls like according to you?! I mean, you just said you know it all so well,' I spat. 'You're looking for something temporarily. Don't you want love?' I asked. 'I don't need a girl,' I mocked. 'No?'
I glared at her. 'Whatever, I am not going to stir up dust.' I got up. 'You can better hang out with me than with that human. I thought we were going to eat pizza and watch movies all night, but apparently Markus is more fun to hang out with,' I scowled. She stared at me. 'Sideswipe, hey...' she got up and blocked my way. She embraced me and all I could was stand there and wrap my arms around her slim waist. She wasn't letting go of me anymore either. 'Skylla, are you going to hold onto me forever?' I whispered near her neck. She sighed, 'perhaps.'

I raised a brow and looked down at her. 'You wanna talk about?' She shook her head. 'No,' she mumbled. I let her hug me for ten minutes. 'Alright, I need to pee so perhaps you'd like to release me now?' She stepped back. 'I am angry.' I raised a brow. 'You are?' She nodded and sat back down. 'You don't eye angry,' I said, pointing at her. 'Why do guys suck?'

'Are we talking about me or...?'

'No and yes,' she muttered. 'You're mad because I gave you a cold shoulder and I am annoying the hell out of you but who else is an act?' I sat back down. 'Didn't you need to pee?' She scoffed. 'I can keep it up for five more minutes, come on! Talk to me I love gossips,' I said. 'I think you're the worst guy I can talk to right now,' she said. 'Ah, it's about Markus? Isn't it?' I chuckled and smirked. 'Yeah, he's rude,' I sighed. 'Towards you?' She shook her head. 'Towards you.'

I rolled my eyes and sat back down. 'Sweetspark, we already knew that,' I mocked. 'No, you don't understand. He wants to hurt you.' I raised a brow. 'Hurt me? Like what? Shoot me?' I scoffed. She nodded slightly while drawing some circles on the table. A silence fell and she grasped my hands. 'Please, be careful.' I gave a small nod and looked down at the table. She squeezed my hands. 'Anyway, I can better go.' I got up and smoother my shirt down. 'See you around,' I mumbled and walked up to the door. I am a jerk sometimes, I hate to admit it but I don't hurt people on purpose. I just hate authority.