Chapter 63. Vision

I slumped back against the wall, legs wobbly. I thought Jazz was hard, but Sideswipe truly tried to push me over my limits. With my body slacked with sweat, I stared at him. There was not one single drop of sweat rolling from his face. He just stood there, arms crossed and staring with that hard gaze. I'd never seen this side of him before. 'Tired already?' If my lungs weren't burning like fire, I might have given a vulgar reply back.
Sideswipe reached for the bench where he had his bottle of water. He removed the lit and handed it to me. What kind of training did he need to do to get sweat dripping down his body. I could totally picture him training without a shirt, covered in sweat. The powerful muscles of his body flexing with each lift of the weights.

Sideswipe cocked a brow, probably taking note of my shift in scent, even sweat was covering my usual scent. Sideswipe had described me once about the different scents represent different emotions. He could smell of my body if I was angry or upset without even asking. Prick. Of course he would use against me every time he had the change and because he knows me so well, there's no way of hiding it either.

The male crouched before me, a smirk splattering his face now. The cold and hard look he had minutes ago, gone. 'What are you thinking about? Do you mind sharing it with me?' He angled his head. His usual gestured when he's curious. Even his eyes seemed to dance with curiosity and amusement. I took one more sip before replying. 'I was wondering why you are not sweating.' He clicked his tongue. 'That's not what you were thinking. Beneath all that sweat, I can smell the pheromone levels rising. You want to mate with me.' Heat rose to my cheeks. 'Could you shut up?' He grinned. 'Why? Gosh, I love humans and their scents. So easy to read,' he purred. I nudged him. 'I'm in a generous mood though. I can give you some fun.' His hand moved to her inner thigh as emphasize. I shook my head, my breathing hitching. 'I'm too tired to wrestle with you.' He clicked his tongue again. 'Then let me do all the work.' His hand moved higher up, to the apex and started circling. I gasped and held his eyes.

Sideswipe chuckled and slid his hand between my thigh and fabric of my shorts, finding its designation. My face heated while he continued his pleasant assault. I bucked my hips against his hand. His finger went straight in. A loud gasp was ripped from my throat. Sideswipe chuckled. He added more pressure. My hands found his hair and ran through the silken strands. "Sideswipe." He growled. "I love hearing my name on your lips. No other male will slip from your lips, only Sunny and I." My eyes snapped open and I wanted to comment on it, but I released. Sideswipe pushed a second finger in while my walls clenched around him.

He grinned and slowly pulled out, licking his fingers clean. I stared at him. "What did you just say?" A feral grin covered his lips while got on eye level with me. "You heard me, darling." He nipped at my neck and moved to my ear. "You fucking heard me right," he growled. My hands tightened in his hair. "Sunstreaker and I are the only ones allowed to touch you and you are only allowed to scream our names." My gave heated. "But—" his lips collided with mine. I melted in the passionated kiss

When he pulled back, he rose to his feet. 'You'd like to go home?' I nodded and took his extended hand. My legs wobbled when he hoisted me up. Possessive much. I was too scared to ask what he had in mind with his brother or how their bond exactly worked. I was too tired for it, too.
'You smell terrible... at least give me the fun of bathing you.' I snorted but the idea of his hands massaging me is tempting. I shrugged. 'Sure.' He grinned wickedly and took the bottle, taking a few sips himself as well. 'Alright.'

He jerked his head towards the door. 'Let's go.' I said nothing as I fell in a pace beside him. The base had gone quiet by now. Most soldiers were wrapping up their rounds, ready to turn shifts and the higher ranked soldiers like Lennox and Epps had gone home. Leaving the base for the Autobots to rule. I knew most Autobots loved the quietness of the evening and night. Passed 9 PM, it was forbidden for the humans to enter their hangar unless an emergency. Some Autobots would recharge, others would chat or play Cybertronian board games. Sideswipe had told me about it once and even he sometimes liked to seek the quietness.

We passed the large double door to the main hangar where his alt-mode was parked. Still in the same spot as this morning. He was told to park somewhere else, but knowing Sideswipe's cocky side, I knew the second they had demanded it, he wouldn't move. Ironhide hadn't bothered to argue either.

I turned my head, looking over my shoulder. I had the eerie feeling of being watched. The feeling made me shiver. It felt like a tug deep inside and then there was the rush of emotions. Anger, hate, sorrow and disdain. I stopped in my tracks. My breathing faltered for a second and my heart was started beating like crazy.
Sideswipe cocked a brow. 'Are you alright?' I barely heard him as the information kept rushing in. As soon as it had come, it left.

It was not that I noticed how badly I was trembling. All the emotions that had been transferred to me now tried to make manifested into shaking. Sideswipe's eyes showed concern. 'I'm fine.' I forced a smile on my face and started walking. 'You look pale.' I knew I was, not strange considered all the blood and gore I had just seen. So much blood and so much hate. 'Just tired.' I shrugged it off and hopped in his alt-mode. Luckily Sideswipe shrugged it off and dismissed it as exhaustion as well.

Like Sideswipe had said, he bathed and massaged me before we huddled together in bed. My thoughts still drifted off to the visions and hate I had experienced. Not hate towards Sideswipe, but it seemed to come from deep down and that night, I had the same visions. The screams were the worst. A male for sure, screaming so loudly, there was so much pain behind it. I woke up crying from it. Sideswipe was already awake, hovering over me. 'Hey, baby...' he pulled me into his chest. 'It's just a dream.' He hugged me until my weeping stopped. He rubbed my head. 'What did you dream?'

He probably expected me to start talking about what happened weeks ago. 'I heard a male... screaming, as if getting tortured, slowly, tauntingly slow. There was blood and... death. Also, do much hate and anger. Rage, I can still feel it linger through my body. As I looked up, Sideswipe gently wiped the tears off my face. 'It's just a dream. No one will hurt you.' I leaned back into him and he allowed me to snuggle until I I felt good enough to slid out of bed and refresh.

He followed me quietly, no teasing, no flirting, no dirty talk. So unlike him. We showered together in quiet and then he cooked me some eggs. He started to get rather good at cooking. I had to give him that. Sideswipe sat down in his usual spot, devouring his own breakfast as if I hadn't fed him in years. I caught his gaze. 'What?'
I shook my head and stuffed some food in my mouth. 'I can't remember you even had nightmares.'

'I don't.'

I bit on my lip. 'It started yesterday... when we were walking back to your alt-mode. I had the same flashes, I just dismissed them.' He cocked a brow. 'You should've told me.'
'I know, but I didn't know what it was or how to explain it. I felt so much hate, rage and sorrow. It was like... it transferred to me.' I shrugged. 'Like an open bond.' I blinked. 'What else did you see?'

'Not much beyond what I saw. A lot of blood and gore. Dead bodies. People splattered on the walls, ripped apart. What I saw was a large hall, high and wide. Probably large enough for Optimus to walk through without hitting his head. I couldn't see the end of it. I only saw gore and blood, barely enough to tell if it even was human.' Sideswipe grimaced. 'I'm glad I don't dream about it,' he scolded. 'Thanks.' He rolled his eyes. 'Promise to talk to me about it.' I nodded. 'I will.'