Chapter 15. Dirty

I marched into Sideswipe's room. He was laying on his back, scrolling through his phone. 'Are you getting up?' he looked at me. 'Uhm, no... I want to sleep and lay in bed, so...' he trailed off, still not looking at me. I sat on the edge of the bed. He laid his phone on his belly. 'How do you feel? Headache?' I asked. He sighed and gave a small nod. I pulled out some pills and handed them over. 'You're going to feel better from this,' I said, getting up and grabbed a glass, filling it with water. 'Thank you,' he muttered. I sat down again and watched him take the pills. 'So, you'd like to do something today or...' I trailed off. 'You have a boyfriend, so why would you spend time with me?' he scowled icily. 'Because you're my friend you are wrong about neglecting you but I am not going to discuss this with you.' 

He rolled his eyes. 'Take a bath, you smell.' He glared daggers at me. 'Piss off and go bother someone else,' he scowled, rolling on his side and curled up. 'Sideswipe come on...' I shook his arm a little. 'Piss off!' he snapped. I shook my head and got back up on my feet. 'Fine, I'll hang out with Mark then...' Sideswipe perked his head up. 'Lay down with me.' I turned around. He threw the sheets aside and gestured to me to join. 'Come on.' I gave him a look. 'Fine.' I kicked my shoes aside and laid down with him. He threw the covers over the both of us and used me as his pillow. I rubbed his head, doing absolutely nothing. 'You are so complicated, you know that?' he hummed without looking up. I looked at the screen of his phone. He was scrolling through some photos and videos of mostly women.

He sighed and stopped, laying his phone aside. 'How's it going with Stacy?' I asked. 'Good.' I pulled him closer. 'I thought she wanted to get laid but... nope.' I caught his eyes. 'Do you love her? Just give me your honesty, okay?' He rolled his eyes. 'Well, no... I usually want a femme to get laid but... I don't think that I am able to love anyone or someone to love me,' he said. 'Why not?' He shrugged and closed his eyes. 'I am not stupid. I know  people take advantage of me. They use me to get laid but they don't care about me, just my spike,' he mumbled. 'Then why are you continuing this?' I asked. 'To fulfill my urges, that's all but now she doesn't want that either so... it's been three weeks, nearly a month.' I snorted and rubbed his cheek. 'That's bad, okay? Especially if you're used to doing it every day,' he sulked. 'Oh, Sideswipe...' I shook my head. I kissed his head. 'Dump her, Sides. She's using him and it's not worth it. She probably has another guy to have fun with. That's how these things go.'

'Guess I have to get a new one then. Don't look at me that way, I have broken many, many hearts.' I  snorted. He rolled on top of me, 'unless...' he smirked. 'No, Sideswipe forgot about it. Just don't mention it anymore, okay?' I pushed him away. 'Skylla, hold on.' Sideswipe slid out of bed. 'I am sorry. I didn't mean to anger you,' he said. He never apologized before I didn't want to make a fuss about his previous comment. 'Alright, get dressed, okay?' He sighed. 'I rather stay in bed, I don't feel good anyway,' he sulked. I watched him crawl back in bed and curl up. 'Lazy mech.' He ignored me and scrolled through his phone. 'Can you make me some food?' he questioned and smiled. 'I can't... I have to go,' I said. His face dropped and changed into anger. 'You are going to hang out with Mark again? Seriously! Dump that guy, he's an idiot,' he snarled. I ignored him and strolled over to the door. 'I am hungry.'

I slammed the door shut behind me and walked off. Last thing I am going to do is spoil him even more. I spent the entire day with Mark until Prime asked for my attention. 'Have you seen Sideswipe today?' he asked. 'Yeah, briefly,' I replied. 'He was supposed to be in the training but he never showed up,' he said. I sighed and shove my hands in the pocket of my hoody. 'Mr. Lazy is still in bed. He said he didn't feel good today,' I said. Prime uttered an annoyed and angry sigh. 'Probably because he was drunk last night,' I added. 'Again?' Optimus scowled. 'I don't know... Usually, I don't spend time with him around the evening. He always minds his own business,' I said. Optimus shook his head, 'thank you,' he said and walked off.

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
I was brutally awoken from my slumber as Ratchet burst in and switched on the lights. 'I heard you don't feel right, let me give you a full check up,' he spat. I backed off and fell out of bed. 'You know what... I feel great again,' I stuttered, hitting the wall. With big steps, he walked around the bed and yanked me closer towards him. He hit me quite hard and pushed me against the wall. 'You lazy pig,' he snarled. I flinched. 'You smell horrible...' He grabbed my hair and dragged me with him into the bathroom. He threw me in the shower stall and with that, I hit the wall quite hard. He turned on the cold water. I uttered a scream and crawled back on my feet. 'Take a shower,' he shouted. 'Stop shouting,' I snarled back. 'If you don't watch it, I will turn the water so hot you will burn yourself,' he snarled. I remained quiet and clenched my jaws together. Ratchet threw me the shampoo. 'Wash yourself,' he snapped. 'I can do it myself, thank you! Leave me alone,' I sulked.

'Take a shower now,' he snapped. I pulled my boxers down and started to wash my hair. 'Was that so hard,' he snapped as I finished and he threw me the towel. 'Get dressed,' he snapped. I wrapped the towel around my hips and shot him a nasty glare as I passed. I snitched some clothing from the closet, which was nearly empty. There were more dirty clothes on the floor than clean ones in the closet. I dressed up and turned around. 'Get out,' he pointed at the door. 'It's my room–' he punched me. 'Fine!' I shouted and opened the door, walking out. Stupid mech...