Chapter 55. Drunk and angry

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for my trouble maker to come home. He was out for a party and I couldn't sleep until I was sure he's back home. 11 PM turned into 1:30 AM and I felt broken. I perched my head up as I finally heard the door open. Sideswipe strolled in and I could tell he had been drinking. 'Hi, baby girl.' He slurred. I turned off the TV and walked up to him. I was angry at him for driving like this and not answering his phone, but that's a talk for later.

I took off his coat and shoes. 'I feel a little sick, but I'm sure you're gonna pamper me all day tomorrow.' I didn't reply and helped him up on his feet. 'Gosh, I'm horny. Get on your knees for me.' I shot him a glare, but he didn't pick up on it. Sideswipe pinned me against the bedroom door and kissed me. I groaned, pushing his face away. 'Sideswipe! You breath his horrible,' I snapped. I wiped my lips clean with the sleeve of my pj.

I pushed him towards the bedroom and took of his dirty clothes and underwear. I put everything in the washing machine and turning around, I caught Sideswipe staring at me and there was a lot going on below his waist. I blushed madly. 'Sideswipe!' His hand traveled to his crotch. 'Sideswipe, stop doing that!' I tightly grabbed his wrist. I accidentally touched 'it' in the process. His member twitched in excitement. I let go of his wrist and stepped back. His grunts filled my ears before he let himself fall on the bed. 'Come here, let's do something fun.'

I shook my head and left, slamming the door shut behind me. I washed my hands and laid down on the couch. I could clearly hear Sideswipe next doors. He was already sexually tensed lately, but now he's drunk... I shook my head and fell asleep eventually. Waking up, it was 9 AM. I slid off the couch and walked into the bedroom. Sideswipe was sprawled out on the bed naked.

I slapped his butt cheeks. Sideswipe yelped and jolted up, turning around. 'Babe!' He reached for his head while I crossed my arms. 'My head...' he closed his eyes and threw his head back. 'Baby, can give me some aspirines and make me some breakfast?' He opened his eyes as didn't reply. 'Baby?'

'You stink and you breath smells. Take a shower and brush your teeth.' He pouted.'Wanna wash me instead?'
'If you haven't picked up on it yet, I'm mad at you.' I slammed the door shut behind for a second time. Sideswipe stormed after me. 'What? Why? Babe, stop.' He grabbed my wrist. 'Did I say something stupid?'

'There was a lot going on down there and I've been listening to your grunts for an hour. You came in all drunk and vomit on your shirt. You smelled like absolute shit and you wanted sex. So no, I won't be making your breakfast until you showered, brushed your teeth, and dressed up.' He looked away from me. 'I'm sorry...' he wrapped his arms around me and buried my face in my neck.

'Sideswipe...' he didn't let go. 'I'm sorry. I really am.' I rolled my eyes and groaned at the smell coming from him. 'Take a shower, Sideswipe.' I pushed his shoulders away and passed him. 'Babe—' I cut him off. 'Shower. Now.'
He walked off without saying anything else.

He came back 20 minutes later. All cleaned up and smelled ten times better. He sat down without saying anything and took the aspirines from me. 'I'm really sorry...' I sat down in front of him. 'I just want you so badly and when I'm drunk—' I cut him off. 'Yeah, I know... you get horny.'

'Did I say something offended?'

I eyed him for a couple of seconds. 'No. I'm just mad at you for obvious reasons.' He took a croissant. We ate in silence. As I finished, I watched him eat like he hadn't eaten for years. Considered he threw up last night and hadn't eaten for almost twelve hours, it didn't surprise me. I don't know what to do with him sometimes. He's irresponsible and a big toddler sometimes but then again, I just keep thinking about all the things he has been through and the pain he endured in his past. Just thinking about someone hurting him pissed me off.

He gazed at me and caught me staring. 'I'm sorry.' He told me sorry many times and I guess I can't stay mad at him. 'Don't do that ever again, got it? You're gonna kill someone if you're driving drunk at night. I am serious about it.' He nodded rapidly. 'Yes, yes... I'm sorry. It won't happen again.'

My eyes softened. 'Alright.' Sideswipe helped me clean up and kept asking me if he could help me with something. 'Sideswipe, just go lay down. You look like shit and you can use a nap.' He smiled gratefully. 'Are you sure?' I nodded. He didn't let me say it twice and prompted off towards our bedroom. He removed his shirt, socks and pants before crawling in bed. It had been late for the both of us and I know that if he's tired and not feeling well he gets cranky and angry. I sat in the edge while he curled up. 'I'm really sorry, Skylla. It won't happen again, I promise.'

I nodded and ran my hand through his almost dry hair. 'I love you and I don't want you to get hurt or humiliated again.' He smiled wryly. 'Yeah... I know.' He sucker in a breath. 'What happened last night, Sideswipe?' He didn't reply, so I softly nudged him. 'You got humiliated again by your so called friends?' He gave a nod. 'I just want to have some fun and they're taking it from me. I ended up in a bar and I drank too much.' I appreciated his honesty.

'I'm not stupid, Sideswipe. I warned you, maybe you should try to find something else that brings you joy. Something that doesn't include people humiliating and hurting your feelings.' He snorted. 'I got the job I wanted though.' His eyes widened. 'Really?' I nodded. He sat up and embraced me. 'I'm happy to hear.' He held my chin as he kissed me.