Hate Letters

Thankfully your parents didn't embarrass Kenma too much when he came down for breakfast. Your father thanked him for walking you home at last night and your mother got to know him a bit more.
Your mother had made you both bento boxes for school and sent the two of you on your way.

On the walk to the train station, you both walked in comfortable silence.
You decided to not bring up how vulnerable you were last night to Kenma and decided to talk about different games on your phones that you can play together.

Kenma had learned just how much you actually liked to game and to him, that was an amazing sound to his ears.

Once the two of you got to school, you were immediately greeted by Kuroo, he held a smirk on his face as he saw the two of you walk to him side by side.

"Well, I see the two of you are getting closer now huh?" He teased.

You noticed Kenma's ears tint red, but didn't call him out on it.

"How are you Kuroo-san?" You decided to change the subject.

"Ah I'm okay. Got into a fight with Emiko last night...She thinks that she's in the wrong but still put up a fight saying that you called this on yourself...I wanted to punch her.."

"Did you?" Kenma asked.

Kuroo chuckled. "No, but I pictured it in my head."

"Any word about the gym yet?"

Kuroo sighed, losing his smile. "Coach Nekomata said that the principle told us to clean it up, since it's our gym or whatever.."

You clenched your fists. "Seriously? I can help if you like..."

Kuroo put a hand on your shoulder. "I wouldn't make you do that, but if you're gonna be stubborn then you can help a bit a lunch..since I know you have to work after school.."

You gave Kuroo a grateful smile. "Thanks, but we better get to class right?"

Kenma and Kuroo both nodded as they lead the way inside the school.

You grew more nervous as you entered the school. You found yourself looking at all the walls seeing if there were more posters about you or Kenma.
so far you had found nothing.

Kuroo walked you and Kenma to your classroom and bid both you a goodbye.

As you turned to head to your seat you found multiple letters, littered on top.
You felt your stomach do all kinds of twists and turns.

"I don't suppose you think those are love letters huh?" You quipped.

Kenma gave you a look of worry and walked over to the desk.
"I'll throw these out." He then picked up what seemed like ten different letters.

"I know I'm just asking for this, but what do they say at least? We should report these no?"

Kenma sighed as he picked a letter from his hand and opened. In honesty, he was just as curious to know what they said and who wrote them.

He quickly scanned, the letter. All he did was sigh.

You eyed Kenma as he hid the contents of the letter from you.

"Yeah...I'm not letting you read these..." He then crumpled up the paper in his head and made sure he grabbed every last one before walking towards the classroom door.

"Where are you going?"

"To give these to the principal, maybe now he'll do something."
He then walked out, leaving you behind in an empty classroom.

You didn't really know what to do but take your seat.
You pulled out all your school supplies and waited to Kenma to return.

As you waited more students started coming in and taking their seats.
You kept your eyes down at your desk but you could feel the piercing stares from everyone that walked in.

****
Kenma waltzed into the office and almost demanded to see the principal.
Once putting up a bit of a fight with the secretary, the principal finally came out of his office.

He shoved the letters to his chest.
"We walked into class to see these on
L/n Y/n's desk...she's getting bullied sir, I think it's time to take action."

The principal stared at Kenma in awe as he took the letters in his hand.

"I see...I'll look into this.. Go back to class, it will be starting soon."

Kenma held back the urge to roll his eyes but he left the office like he was asked.
He pulled out his phone to message Kuroo.

He only got to read one letter, but that was more than enough.

Little Wh**e, you cheated on the best man out there! He never deserved an ugly ass b***h like yourself. Why not look at yourself in the mirror and fix yourself, actually why not just kill yourself filthy sl*t.

Those words hurt Kenma beyond any explanation.
He knew this was only the beginning as well.

It was obvious that Renjiro would have a following of people, especially girls.

Being the captain of the schools best sports team, he was obviously gonna have fan girls.

He just hoped that this would get dealt with soon.
Kenma was scared that if this goes any farther...he'd never see that smile of yours ever again.

When he arrived back at the classroom, he ignored every stare that was shot his way.

When he took his seat, he noticed you with a pale face looking at your phone.

He leaned over a bit and noticed you on your social media.
There was a thread of multiple posts saying how much of sl*t you were.

There as even a poll online that had the options of:
Is L/n Y/n innocent?
Is L/n Y/n the school Wh**e?

The votes were 1 to 99. The second option being in favor.

When you read everything, you felt that same pit in your stomach grow heavier and heavier.
You wanted this all to stop.
But it was just getting worse the more you stared at the posts.

Kenma's worst fear was going to come true, sooner than he had hoped.