I'm Sorry

"Do you like Kenna?"

Your eyes widened and your heart skipped a beat at Kuroo's question.

"Um...."

Kuroo smirked. "Sorry for asking, it's just the way you looked at him just now, I couldn't help but ask."

You pulled your hood down onto your now red face a bit more.

"You don't have to answer me, I was just curious.." He winked which only made you feel more flustered.

You've noticed recently how you would look at Kenma, not to mention his slight smiles and the way he'd look when he's really into a game.
You started finding things he would do or say cute, and you your mother even caught on...
But are you ready to own up to those feelings?
Yes it's been a few weeks since you and Renjiro broke up, so you weren't really wanting to get into another relationship at the moment..And you didn't want to ruin things with Kenma.

"Here Kuroo." Kenma said, walking out of the now lit hallway from his room.

You jumped a bit at his sudden appearance and hoped that he didn't hear what Kuroo asked you, or worse, how you didn't give him an answer.

"Thanks man. L/n, you can have that couch, i'll take this one."

Kenma shook his head. "I'll take the couch, Y/n you can sleep in my bed, it's more comfortable then out here..besides..Kuroo snores."

"Oi do not!"

"Do too." Kenma shot back, making you giggle at the two.

"It's okay Kenma, you can have your bed, I don't mind the couch."

Kenma shook his head again. "Come on." He motioned you to follow him.

You decided to not fight with him and go along.
He walked you down the hallway and lead you into his room.

When he lead you inside his room, you were quite surprised at how clean it was.
Although in one corner, there were a huge stack of games for all kinds of consols. It made you feel a bit jealous since you also wanted a stash like that.

"Here."

You turned to Kenma holding a pair of grey sweatpants to you.
"I assume you don't wanna sleep in those jeans.." His cheeks flushed a tint of pink but not enough to make you notice.

You took the pants from him, grazing his hand slightly which made you blush a bit.

Dammit..

"Um..bathroom is just right next to us.."

You nodded and walked out of the room to change.
When you finished, Kenma was still in his room, playing on his blue portable playstation.
He looked up when he heard your footsteps.
"Kuroo is knocked out, You tired too?"

You shook your head. "Not really actually, I'd just be getting home now if I was working so..I guess I'm used to those kinds of hours..."

"Wanna play a game?"

You smiled. "Sure, what game?"

Kenma pointed to the cluster of stacked cd cases. "You can pick, I don't really care."

A part of you was excited. You've never seen this many games before and you were curious just with what Kenma liked to play.
Also you were able to scope out the games you've watched others play online, and maybe play it yourself.

Kenma watched as your eyes lit up to the stack of game. If he was being honest, He thought you'd judge him for having too many like his mom does. But you did the complete opposite.