Hangouts

It was currently Saturday, and thank goodness you had the day off.
Yesterday was wild beyond words.
It was no wonder why you fainted.

"Wow, you haven't done that in a while.." Iwa smirked as you finally woke up.

"Yeah..I think the last time I fainted was finals at Seijoh.."

You decided to take this time and visit your mom. But when you tried to call her, she didn't answer..and your father was busy with his restaurant..It felt like they had no time for you, but you understood their busy schedules.

*Buzz*

Kenma:) : You busy?

You: Nope, Why? Wanna hang out?

Kenma:) : Come over?

You: Address?

You smiled yo yourself when you read the messages. It seems like Kenma has been a bit more 'clingy' than you were used to, but you just shook it off that he missed you is all.

As you left for the bus station for Kenma's place, you wondered what kind of apartment building he lived in. The guy was clearly doing well for himself so surely he could afford a good size place.
But when you arrived, it looked as if your cousin's apartment building was copied and pasted.

You took a moment before entering the main entrance, Letting the gentleman at the desk that you were a visitor.

He took your name and let you go to elevators. You took a look at your phone, to know wha floor he was on and the unit number.

Once you arrived to his door, you softly knocked. You didn't wait long as Kenma was quick to answer.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hi."

Dammit Y/n..

Kenma motioned you to come inside, you gave him a nod and took off your shoes at the front door.

"Would you like something to drink? Tea? Coffee? I even have wine."

"Maybe just a tea will be fine..save the booze for later in the day."

He smirked to you. "Is green tea okay?"

"My favourite."

"Make yourself at home." He smiled, before walking to his kitchen.

You took in the scenery of his apartment. He still lived the minimalistic life, except he displayed his game figures in the living room.
You also noticed many of the games you've played or heard of, framed on his wall.
It brought a smile to your face when you think how Kenma hasn't changed much with the whole video games thing.

"Here." He said behind you, taking you out of your trance.

"Oh thank you." You smiled, grabbing the cup of hot tea from him.

"I'm sorry I just randomly asked if you wanted to come over..Kuroo was busy and I was bored."

"Don't b sorry, I'm glad we can still hangout as friends like we used to."

Kenma looked down at his own cup of tea. "Friends..yeah.." he said quietly so you couldn't hear.

You both spent the majority of the day watching tv, or talking about Kenma's youtuber life. He even showed you his filming room and you had to be honest, it was pretty impressive.

"So what got you into YouTube Kenma? I mean from the Kenma I remember, you didn't really like the attention.."

He smiled. "I guess people change..ad I wanted to play video games..I guess it was a good excuse to play them everyday..plus I make money too so it's a bonus."