Ignore, Ignore, Ignore

You went through the rest of the school day keeping your phone off and only tried to keep your attention at what the teachers were teaching today.
You would feel Kenma's eyes look over to you the odd time but you kept your eyes away from him.

This whole ordeal has been making you frustrated beyond words.
First it was the flyers, volleyball team's gym, then it was your desk and now it was online posts.
Kenma hasn't told you how it went with principal when he handed over the letters, but you hoped that it would bring attention to the fact that you still were getting bullied.

You had come to the decision to just ignore everything that's going on. The best thing to do right now was not give Renjiro the power and to just try and live your life like how you used to.

When lunch had finally rolled around, Kuroo was already standing in the doorway waiting for Kenma and yourself.

You didn't even look up to meet his eyes, instead you pulled out your bento box your mom made you this morning and stared at it.
If you were being honest, you had lost your appetite.

You felt a presence stand next to you but you kept your eyes down.

"I saw the posts online L/n...how are you holding up?" Kuroo's voice chimed through your ears.

You kept silent, you were scared that if you were to talk, the tears you've been trying to hold back will come flooding out.

"She's been like this all morning.. Kuroo it's bad." You heard Kenma say.

"You said there were letters too?"

Kenma must of texted him..

"Yeah.. I shoved them into the principals chest.."

"Good, I reported the posts online too, they should be taken down soon."

"I reported too."

You sat there, staring at the food in front of you, listening to the two boys talk.

"L/n?" Your head shot up to the sound of a familiar voice that you've grown to hate.

"What do you want? Haven't you caused enough drama?" Kuroo said with irritation.

"I just want to talk to her... Alone." Renjiro said with the same irritation.

Why? Why is he here? Why?

"Sorry, but we're not leaving her alone with you."

You felt a tap on your shoulder.
You flinched at the touch but remained silent.

"Turn on your phone and record..you might get a confession to show.." Kenma had whispered.

Your eyes widened at his idea, and you did as he said.

"Kuroo, we should just let them talk, save another fight."

Renjiro crossed his arms in triumph with a smirk plastered on his face.

Kuroo hesitated for a second before Kenma took the lead to walk out of the classroom.
Leaving you and Renjiro alone.

You listened to his footsteps come closer as you pressed record on your phone.

He took a seat next to you and sighed.

"Look, I didn't mean for this to go this far." He started.

You stayed silent for a beat, then looked up and met his eyes.

"Were you the one that made those flyers?"

Renjiro smirked.

"Answer the question Nomura."

He sighed.
"With the help of a few buddies, yeah.."