A New Feeling

"Do you love me?"

His words, his voice, the tone, it all kept replaying through your head.

You ended up leaving that night after the kiss, but this time you left with smiles and no regrets.
This time, you left his home to come back to him.

After the kiss, you both talked about feelings and where to go from here.

"But you're my boss Kenma..that could cause some trouble.."

"I don't care."

"But I do.."

"Y/n, here's the beauty of me being the CEO, I have the power to say what goes and doesn't, and..I want to be with you, I always have..And I'm not losing you again."

"Kenma.."

"I mean it. Who cares what they will say? You can't lose your job, I won't allow it.." He paused. "Besides..worst case, we pretend to break up and we keep it a secret..."

"I don't want you to lose your job either..what if-"

He shook his head at you. "I'm tired of what ifs, I've been asking myself those for the past five years."

You left his apartment filled with happiness and anxiety.
You just hoped that this relationship will work out.

"Oh by the way Kenma...I love you too."

****

Going back to your cousins place, you just hoped he didn't ask questions, as he knew when you lied or not.
You also just wanted to keep this happiness to yourself just for a bit longer.

"I'm home!" You yelled as you took your shoes off at the front door.
You didn't hear anything, making you assume he was out.
But low and behold, there was a missing text message, saying that he went out with Oikawa for the night and probably won't be home till late at night, he also mentioned that Oikawa will probably be competing to spend the night..as they were meeting up at a bar.

Thankfully you already ate dinner with Kenma before coming home, so you didn't need to make anything. You were also surprised that Kenma could actually cook..You could only guess that was thanks to his mother.

As you decided to take a long shower and get changed into more comfortable clothes, you got a notification that Kenma had started a live stream.
Getting cozy on the couch and throwing up your hood, You clicked on his channel and started to watch the stream.

You noticed that he seemed more smiley and happy in this stream, and you could only assume it was because of you.
You looked through the chat, seeing that you weren't the only one who seemed to noticed Kenma's more cheerful behaviour.

You decided to give him a quick text.

You: You look happy, not to mention very attractive in that red hoodie of yours. ;)

You watched him looked down at his phone in the middle of the stream.

Kenma:) : You're watching the stream aren't you?

You: Awe look now you're blushing and your fans are blowing up your chat.

You smiled as Kenma gave a side glance to the camera and shook his head slightly. To others it would seem that he did that towards the game he was playing, but you knew it for you.

Kenma's stream went on for almost three hours before he called it quits and said goodbye to everyone.
It wasn't long till your phone started buzzing with a call from him.

"Hi Kenma."

"You're the worst."

"Hey, I told you, I don't miss a stream from you."

"You're too cute..what are your plans for the rest of the night?"

You took in a deep breath. "Well, My cousin is out with Oikawa right now..but looking at the time and how much of a light weight LameKawa is..They should be coming home soon."

"LameKawa?" Kenma chuckled.

"Anyways..I think I might go sneak into my room before they get home, I don't feel like dealing with Oikawa."

"Don't blame you, but okay, I wanted to call anyways to say goodnight."

"Awe..well goodnight to you too Kenma. Don't play too much video games and try and get some sleep." You teased.
You could feel his eye roll on the phone.

"Yeah, yeah. Night Y/n."

"Goodnight Kenma." You smiled before hanging up the phone.

As if on cue, the door flew open and in came a very red face Oikawa and an angry Iwaizumi.

"Y/n-Channnnnn! *Hiccup* Hiiiiii!"

"Good day Oikawa..Had a bit too much to drink I see?"

"You bet he did, He drank more than he's used to, trying to out drink Kyotani-kun."

Oikawa almost growled at your cousin. "I will not let mad dog beat me!"

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes as he showed his friend more into the apartment. Luckily for you, you were quick to move from the couch as Oikawa came flying down onto it.

"Ow Iwa-channnn that hurtttttttt *Hiccup*"

"Unbelievable.." Iwa said as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"I think that's my cue to hide and go to bed." You smiled to your cousin.

"WAITTTTT Y/N_CHANNNN!"

You groaned. "Yes Oikawa?"

"Come cuddle me?"

You chuckled as you shook your head to your cousin.
"No! Now goodnight trashyKawa!"

"You're just like your cousin! No *hiccup* f-fair!"

You gave one last look to Iwaizumi before rolling your eyes again and headed towards your room, noting to lock the door so a drunk Oikawa won't come in and talk your ear off about different volleyball techniques he learned recently.
That would be a drag.

You heard Your cousin yell at Oikawa a few times before it finally went silent, making you smile in the process.

You checked your phone one last time before trying get go to sleep. You were thankful that tomorrow was still a day off for you.
You made a note to try and see your mother..Hopefully she actually answers the phone this time.

A/N:
Not gonna lie...I'm suffering from writers block so bad man! Also kinda threw out my outline for this book and kinda just going with the flow now..