Happy Birthday!

As the deadline slowly gotten closer and closer, you were now on the rendering of each character, adding the final shadows and high lights, ready to send them off to the animators.
You grew more and more excited.

Today of course was your birthday, another year of your life has come and gone in a blink of an eye.

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon and you found yourself comfortable sitting on Kenma's couch. He was currently in his video room, recording a new video to send off to his editor while you were curled up and  had your tablet in hand, working away at your job.
Even though it was your day off, you wanted to make sure that you met the deadline..even if it was a couple of days early.

Kenma had finished his video in a span of an hour and half, he had already sent the file to his editor and now he was coming to living room to see you.

He rolled his eyes when he noticed you were curled up, drawing away at your tablet. He could only assume it was for work purposes.

He marched over and grabbed the tablet out of your hands with a smirk.
You groaned when the sudden screen was out of your eye sight.
"Kenma!"

"You work to hard, it's your birthday and here you are working?" He said as he set the tablet down on the coffee table and took a seat next to you, throwing your legs over his lap.

"I just want to get it done..."

"I know Y/n, but you've been staring at the screen all morning , your eyes need a break kitten."

You rolled your eyes as you scooted yourself more towards him, repositioning yourself so you could lean your hand on his shoulder.
"What time are we meeting Kuroo?"

"Not till almost six, we still have all day to do whatever you want."

You pondered. "Maybe we can make some food and cuddle while we watch a movie?"

Kenma smiled. "I like that idea."

And that's what the two of you did till it was time to meet up with Kuroo.

Your favourite movie was playing while Kenma held you in his arms on the now shared shared bed.
Since starting your relationship with him, you've found yourself staying over at his house more often, but it wasn't official that you moved in, but Kenma wouldn't mid if you did.

The love between the two of you was something that has been in the air since the very beginning. Something that Kenma had found himself addicted to.

You smiled when you heart Kenma's heart start to beat faster out of the blue.
"What's on your mind?"

"Sorry?"

You chuckled as you turned tour body to face him, you were practically on top of him now.
"You're heart started to beat fast..so what are you thinking about?"

He sighed, but gave you a smile.
He also repositioned himself and pulled you onto his lap while he leaned against his head board.
"I'm just happy that you're finally mine.." He finally said, while putting his hands on your hips.

You smiled to him. "You're cute." You leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his nose, making his cheeks turn red.
"You're also cute when I make you flustered."

Kenma rolled his eyes, but a devilish smirk washed over his face.
"You're cute too when I'm the one making you flustered." He then rested his hand under your shirt, making you flinch at the sudden contact.
"See?" He smirked as he poked your now bright red cheeks.

"You're such a tease you know that?"

He shrugged. "I don't have to be." He then winked which made you chuckle. You leaned into him once again, pulling his face to meet yours and kissed his passionately.