So? When You Gonna Confess?

You watched in fear as Kenma slowly collapsed to the floor.
On instinct you dove for him so he wouldn't hit his head on the ground, using your hand for a soft cushion.

Kuroo tuned rto Renjiro full of anger.
He took a step forward to him.

"No! Stop! Kuroo please don't." You pleaded.

"L/n, look at who you're holding right now! Let me kick his ass!"

You shook your head. "I hate fights okay! I hate them! Please!"

Renjiro smirked to Kuroo as he knew that he'd get away without a scratch.
But Kuroo didn't listen.
He jumped to Renjiro and grabbed him by the collar, pushing him against a nearby desk.
"If you ever! Lay a hand on L/n or Kenma again! I won't hesitate to kick your ass."

"Is that a threat pretty boy?"

Kuroo let him go. "It's a promise."
He then turned to you. "We should get Kenma to the nurse.." His face softened as he looked at the unconscious Kenma.

You nodded to him, trying to lift Kenma from the ground.
Kuroo lunged forward and helped you, he was easily picked up since Kuroo was stronger than yourself.

You watched as Kuroo started towards the door, then shot a look to Renjiro.
"This all needs to stop."

He cocked his head. "And if it doesn't?"

You held back tears, your eyes stinging. You managed to pull out your phone and show him that you've been recording this whole time and now you also have proof with who knocked out Kenma.

Renjiro's eyes widened. "You're kidding right?"

You bit the bottom of your lip.
"It's time to grow up Nomura...Bullying me, cheating, hurting my friends..It's all going to stop."

He went to lunge toward you but a teacher had stepped inside just in time, grabbing Renjiro's attention.

"Mr, Nomura...Office now!" They said.

Renjiro scrunched up his nose and gave you one last death glare before doing as he was asked.

You exhaled the breath that you didn't even know you were holding in. The tears you have also been trying to hold back, came flooding down your face.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and assumed it was the teacher.
You turned to them and a small smile crept at your face.
"T-thank you..."

"Are you okay? You looked like you've seen a ghost.." They tried to joke with you.

"K-Kozume K-Kenma..K-Kur-Kuroo Tetsurou took h-him t-to.." You let yourself get dizzy.

"I saw the two, they're the ones that pointed me to this classroom..Miss? You look---"

Those were the last words you heard as your eyes rolled back and darkness fell upon you.

****

Kuroo had waited in the nurses station for you and Kenma to wake up. So far it's been two hours and you both were still unconscious. 

"Yes she's right in here." He heard the nurse say to someone.
Suddenly the curtain was opened and revealed a worried lady.
She looked familiar to Kuroo and he could only guess that this was your mother.

The nurse left the room everyone was in.
Your mom turned to Kuroo her face softening a bit.
"Kuroo? Right?"

Kuroo smiled and nodded. "It's nice to see you again Mrs. L/n."

She nodded her head as her eyes glanced over to Kenma, laying in the bed next to you. A small bruise forming on his forehead.

"May I ask?" She pointed.