The End Of A Long Day

You woke up only an hour after Kenma had.
You felt embarrassed but also happy that Kuroo and Kenma continued to stay in the nurses office for you.

You were of course released after being checked out.
Unfortunately school was over by the time you gained consciousness.
The boys told you about your mom coming for a visit and how she told them that she called your work and that yiu have the night off. Also they told you how Kuroo sent himself the video message so he could hand over his phone instead of yours.
That gesture made you feel warm on the inside.

The three of you also went to the principal which thankfully was still at the school.

The three of you told your side of the story one after another.
Yours being the longest to tell.
You didn't leave out a single detail, other than the whole relationship thing, he didn't need to know that Renjiro was toxic when you were dating, all he needed to know was his motive behind the bullying.
Besides, the video was more than enough proof.

After about twenty minutes talking with the principal, he decided to suspend Renjiro for a month and to let him know if the bullying continues. He also apologized for not believing you and Kenma when you first came to him.
He promised that it wouldn't happen again.

It felt like a weight lifted from your shoulders when you left the office.
It felt like you finally got justice and just hoped that the bullying would stop.

But there were still his fangirls, and you can't help with what gets posted on the internet.
That you have no control under.

****

As of right now, you were helping the boys clean up the gym.

Yes Renjiro has been finally proven guilty, but the boys needed the gym to practice. It was bad enough that they missed a day already.
Apparently, last night, they practiced a bit outside but it didn't turn out well...
Which just resulted in them going out for dinner at the very place you work.

You and Kenma were grabbing all the posters off of the walls with a few others.
Kuroo and three other boys were trying to mop the floor.

Unfortunately the spray paint was already dried and cured.. So it made it quite hard to get rid of.

You couldn't help but live inside your head.
Replaying all the events that had happened.

Honestly, you weren't surprised when you fainted, the stress from today alone was enough to make anyone break.

It just seemed like everything happened all at once and it made you dizzy just thinking about it.
You were happy to hear that Renjiro would be getting suspended but his words also replayed in your head.

His dad.

You've met his dad before, and yes he was a horrible father but he never spoke badly when you were there, you only knew what Renjiro told you.
You feared that what he said would be true, and how Renjiro would be punished in some way but you also didn't like the fact that he used that as a tactic to manipulate you into going back to him.

You hated how you wore your heart on your sleeve sometimes.

"What's on your mind?" Kenma asked quietly as you both took down the last few posters.

You gave him a small smile. "Just about everything that happened the last couple of days...I guess."

Kenma nodded. "U-um..well yeah that makes sense...uh we're almost done here..so.."

Kenma hated how hard it was for him to comfort others.
He just wasn't good at it and just relayed on Kuroo to comfort others.
But to him, you were someone he cared for deeply and even though Kuroo pointed out his feelings, he still couldn't muster up a sentence to make you feel better.