Frustrated

"I-I'm sorry.."

Kenma furrowed his brows. "Why are you sorry?"

"B-because I-I-we just um.."

"Kissed?" He finished your sentence.

You nodded slowly.

"Did you not want to?" He was genuinely confused.

You found yourself nod your head at him, no words could come out.

Kenma took a step back and looked down. "I'm sorry too then, I guess I read things wrong.."

"No wait Kenma.."

"I'm gonna go lay down..Um..sleep well L/n." He said as he backed up out of his room, leaving you alone.

You bit the bottom of your lip, cursing yourself.
You done it now...

You looked over to Kenma's bed and cursed even more.
You hated how nice he was, despite you basically telling him that you regretted the kiss.
But in all honesty, you didn't. In fact it was something you've been wanting for awhile now..The need of being actually loved and you found yourself touched starved.
But why did it have to be Kenma?

****

The next morning came faster than you would of liked it.
You actually didn't sleep at all that night, but stared out the window and watched the sun rise into the sky.
You had also sat on the floor the whole time, living in your thoughts and replaying the kiss over and over in your head.

You were emotional to say the least.
You also probably ruined the friendship with Kenma and Probably Kuroo as well...It all made your heart hurt.
But you also came to the conclusion that since Kenma kissed you back, and the way his eyes fell last night..He liked you..and you assumed he liked you a lot to have that kind of look in his eyes.

You were mad yourself more than words could explain.

Feeling guilty, you went to the bathroom to change back into your jeans.
Once you were done, you folded the sweatpants neatly and laid them on his perfectly made bed.
You fought with yourself with wanting to leave a note or not..but you decided against it.

You walked by the living room and noticed that the boys were still fast sleep.
You sighed and checked to make sure you had your phone, before heading out the front door.

The time on your phone read: 5:47am

****

The next train ride was going to be at six and you were patiently waiting on a bench. The station was quite empty but you assumed that it'd probably be filled soon.
You kept checking your phone to see if you'd actually receive a message from Kenma but you also knew that it was probably just false hope.

You found yourself holding back tears as you kept reading the only message he sent you.

Kenma: Kuroo is coming over to play video games, wanna join?

You couldn't hold them back anymore and let your tears fall.
You felt so guilty for leading Kenma on like that, and the fact that you did like him only made you hate yourself more.
Why were you being like this then?
Why did you say you didn't want to kiss him when you were clearly the one to initiate it?...
What were you scared of?

The train had finally arrived and you watched everyone flood from it, filling the once empty station.
You stood and stepped inside the cart, taking a seat away from everyone.
Thankfully there was no one on your cart so you could keep your crying to yourself.

You kept living in your thoughts the whole way home, and even found yourself taking the long way home.

Kenma was all that was on your mind. The way he looked in the moonlight and the way his kiss felt.
You also decided that you leaving and not talking to him was a bad option and regretted that too.
Maybe if you were to just stay and talk to him, things would be different. You could tell him that you didn't regret the kiss but you didn't want a relationship right now.
In fact you were scared to be in another relationship.
You knew Kenma wouldn't be like Renjiro but you were still scared to fall in love.

When you arrived home, you noticed the car was still there and wondered if your parents carpooled again to work. But when you found that the door was unlocked, you grew nervous.

Stepping in the sun lit house you found your parents hunched over a pile of papers.
Your mom was crying and your father was trying to comfort her, all the while also holding his head in defeat.

"Mom? Dad? why are you guys home? Don't you have to work?"

Your parents heads shot up at the sound of their daughter's voice.

"Oh did you take the train home honey? Why are you home so early?" Your mom asked while she wiped away her tears.

Your shook your head. "Why are you crying? What's going on?"

Your dad sighed as he stood up and pulled you into a hug.
"Y/n...we have to move."

Your eyes widened. "Wait why?"

Your father pulled away and put a hand on your shoulder.
"I got fired yesterday...and um..the house..w-we can't afford it anymore..."

"The bank is taking it away next week..." Your mother finished off.

You shook your head. "Wait wait wait! The house..dad..I'm so sorry..I have some savings..I-I c-can help!"

Your father shook his head. "We have too much to owe hun, I'd never ask you for your money..But we have to move by next week.."

You looked over to your mom. "Where are we going to live?"

Your mother looked to your father for him to answer as her tears kept her from talking.

"Tokyo is too much for us right now hun..We've been looking at apartments and noticed that Miyagi offers some decent priced places..But for the time being were going to your mom's brother's place..You remember your cousin right? He's only a year older than you, but he's gonna help you get into the new school."

"So Miyagi? We're moving to Miyagi?"

Your father nodded slowly. "I didn't want things to come to this..I wanted to keep you here and go to this school that you've clearly made two good friends..but I'm sorry...I don't want you to see us be drowned in debt..."

You nodded slowly. "Don't worry about me okay? We should do what's best..Um..what school will I be transferring to?"

"Seijoh..It's a private school, but I know you'll pass the entrance exam."

"Well It's a new start right? When do we leave for Miyagi?"

"Tomorrow..." Your father said with the utmost sadness.

"I see...." You said quietly. 

"Y/n honey.." Your mom said.

Your face fell blank. "I-I'll go start packing yeah?"
You then walked into your room and found yourself closing the door and falling to the ground. Cradling your legs to your chest.

You weren't mad at your parents for this sudden change. You knew that their financial situation was bad but you didn't think it was this bad..
You felt bad for them because they didn't deserve this, they didn't deserve to be in this situation.
You felt even worse for ever feeling bad about what happened with Kenma..That was nothing compared to what your parents were going through.

You didn't even check the time when you pressed on Kenma's contact name.
Calling him immediately. 

Unfortunately there was no answer after a few rings.
Instead you decide to send him a text. Telling him how sorry you were and how you wished things could be different for the two of you.
You also told him about moving and how you'd miss him and Kuroo.
You also thanked him for all that he's done with sticking by your side with Renjiro and how he was always there for you.
You mentioned how you didn't know when you'd see him again but you wished him well.
You also found yourself confessing to him as well. Telling him that you didn't regret the kiss but you were actually scared of being in a relationship with him, in fear that you'd ruin the bond you two already had. You were sacred to lose him as a dear friend.
You texted a very large paragraph telling him everything you felt.

The message ended with a goodbye.

Part One: End.

A/N:
Woah! The end! Wait could you imagine?!!! Actually no I actually have been looking though my outline for this book for the past couple of days and decided to take a different route. So yeah! I just found myself not happy with this book, so I knew I needed to change it a bit. So buckle up folks!!!