Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

Third Person's POV

The three werewolves, one werecoyote, phoenix, and human ran through the tombs of the church ruins together before the eldest of the group stopped them.

"Okay, everyone stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. We gotta figure out where we are, then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira." Peter said. Stiles's phone rang in his pocket. His father's contact popped up on the screen.

"How do I even have service?" Stiles mumbled stepping forward before answering the phone. "Hi, Dad. Okay, Dad, I know you're angry."

"Oh, I'm beyond angry. I've reached a level of fury that you could not possibly comprehend." Sherrif Noah Stilinksi replied. Stiles exchanged looks with his roommate.

"Okay, well, when I get back, you can ground me." Stiles offered.

"Ground you? Ground you? I'm going to hobble you both!" Noah yelled into the receiver. He was full of absolute rage at the fact that his kids had disobeyed his orders and went to Mexico anyway. "Now, please, tell me you're all right. Tell me that you're both safe."

"You want me to lie?" Stiles asked.

"Oh, God." Noah sighed. "Okay. Tell me, tell me what I can do. How can I help?"

"Check on Lydia for me," Stiles said. "She was at the school when we called Mason to look for her, but now we're not hearing back from either of them. I don't know, Dad, I don't know what I'm doin'. You know, I'm just... I'm trying to save my friends."

"Okay. I'll find Lydia and Mason. You get Scott and Kira. You save your friends." Noah replied.

"Dad, if it's one of the Berserkers at the school, you're gonna need firepower. A lot." Stiles told his father and hung up the phone. He walked back to the group.

"What do we do now?" Liam asked. Malia saw something coming from the side and grabbed on to Liam's collar.

"Duck!" She yelled as a Berserker swung its fist toward them. Isaac grabbed Mac, pulling her back.

"Let's go!" He yelled, starting his run. The rest quickly followed yelling for everyone to move faster. The Berserker was hot on their tail. They came upon a room, quickly stopping. Malia tossed Kira's sword to Stiles.

"Go find Kira and Scott." She said. He looked like he wanted to argue, "Go." With that, he left the room. The rest of the supernatural creatures turned to face off with the incoming Berserker, except Peter who hid behind a pillar. The Berserker entered the room. The teens growled, getting ready for the showdown.

Outside the building, Braden faced off against Kate and another Berserker. She fired her shotgun until she ran out of bullets. She pulled two pistols out of her pants. Unfortunately, her guns didn't stop the two enemies from approaching. The Berserker knocked away her gun, wrapped a hand around her throat, and held her up against the wall.

"How much did they pay you?" Kate asked the bounty hunter.

"Way more than you're worth." Braden spat back. Jeeps drove around the corner, causing the Berserker to drop Braden to the ground. Before any more words could be exchanged, shots started flying toward the pair. They took off, while the Mexican hunters fired on them. Chris Argent and Jordan Parrish also fired a few shots, but unfortunately, Kate was able to get away.

While the hunters hunted Kate down, the fight had commenced inside. The five supernatural beings all fought against a Berserker. They knew they needed to kill him if they wanted to search for their friends. Each of them took a swing at the creature, using what they could to take the creature down. Little did they know, the creature that they were fighting was the one person they came to save.