Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Mac's POV

I decided to go with Stiles to help him in case Brett couldn't control his shift. Scott and the rest of the crew decided to stay at the school and talk to the police.

"Deaton, we're pulling up now," I said into the phone. I called Deaton on the way to let him know what was going on. Derek's Camero sat in the parking lot. What was he doing here?

"Let's get him inside," Stiles said, turning off the car. I held his legs while Stiles carried his upper body. Brett had passed out about halfway through the drive. Derek held open the door so we could carry Brett inside. As soon as we set him on the table, he started seizing and foaming a yellow substance at the mouth.

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles asked, trying to hold him down.

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton said. Derek was on one side and Stiles on the other. I tried holding down his legs. They weren't doing a good job with his upper body.

"Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength," Derek said. I looked at him confused.

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him," Deaton said, scalpel in hand.

"Derek, he's slipping. I don't think I can hold him." Stiles informed us. Brett's eyes popped open and he pushed us off of him in a panic. Deaton, Derek, and Stiles were thrown back into the walls while I was thrown on my ass. Brett popped up and looked at the four is us in fear. He went running out of the room when in walked Satan. Who landed a swift punch to Brett's face rendering him unconscious.

"I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself," Peter said turning off his wolf eyes as we looked at him in shock.

"Yeah, maybe more than a little," Derek said, glaring at his uncle.

"Hey, Doc, I don't think he's breathing," Stiles said kneeling over him. Deaton moves quickly, slicing open his chest. A puff of yellow smoke exited the wound. I looked up to see Derek looking at his arm in confusion and fear. He still had scratches from Brett. I watched at the two Hale men shared looks. Derek was scared but Peter was curious. Derek looked back at his arm and the wound was gone. What the hell is going on with him?

"Is he okay?" Stiles asked, looking down at Brett.

"I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a while," Deaton said and I breathed a sigh of relief. Brett started muttering to himself.

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something." Stiles said looking at us. Deaton moved his head closer to Brett to hear his words.

"Three things cannot long be hidden. The sun, the moon, and the truth." He explained. He looked up at Derek. "It's Buddhist." Derek looked at Peter

"Satomi," Peter stated.

"Who the hell is Satomi?" I asked, standing up.

"She's an alpha. An old one at that. She had a pack a few years back. Before the fire. I haven't heard anything from her in years so I thought she might've left the area." Deaton said.

"Should we move him off the floor?" I asked, looking at Brett who stopped muttering and was currently unconscious.

"Oh yeah. We should probably do that." Stiles said. He went to try and lift him but stopped to look at Derek and Peter. "Um- a little help?" Derek made no moves to help so Peter helped moved Brett onto the table.

"Okay, I'm going home," Stiles said and looked at me. "You coming?"

"Tell Noah that I'll be home later," I told him, glancing at Derek suspiciously. Stiles nodded and walked out of the room.

"I'm out too," Peter said, following him out. When Deaton left out of the room, I looked at Derek.

"What the hell is going on with you?" I asked, crossing my arms. Derek clenched his jaw.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Derek said cooly.

"Yes, you do. I saw your arm, Derek. You couldn't hold Brett down. What is going on with you?" I asked again. He sighed and ran a hand down his face.

"I don't know, Mac. I don't know what's going on. It's like I lost my strength, my sense of smell. Ever since Kate, I've slowly been losing everything that makes me a werewolf."

"Well, maybe they'll take your name off the Deadpool," I said and he glared at me. "Okay, I'm sorry. No time for jokes. Don't worry Der. We'll figure it out."

"I hope so." He grunted out.

————————

Let me know what you think?

830 words

#BlackLivesMatter

Remember Like, Comment, Share, ETC.