Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Mac's POV

"Guys come on!" I yelled up the stairs. Malia and Stiles were in Scott's room trying to find something with his scent on it.

"Coming!" Stiles yelled back.

"Bambi at 3 o'clock." Isaac said. I turned to see Liam walking in the door. Stiles and Malia came down just at the moment.

"Oh! Liam, go home. You're not coming with us." Stiles said.

"Why not?" Liam asked.

"Because it's a full moon. And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out."

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something?" Liam asked.

"You tore through the last chains, remember?" Malia said.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there," Stiles said. Liam looked at him with a hopeful look.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam asked. I sighed deeply.

"Poor kid." Isaac muttered.

"Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" Stiles asked perturbed at the lack of geek in Liam. He turned to walk away.

"Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?" Liam asked.

"You'd get out of that, too." Isaac informed him.

"Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes." Stiles said.

"You don't have to do this." I told him placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I know I don't, but I want to." Liam said, his big blue eyes begging me. "Please Mac. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be."

"Maybe there is." Isaac said with a look on his face.

"What are you thinking?" Malia asked him confused. He gave me a pointed look and I knew exactly what he was thinking about.

"Oh, perfect! I'll call her now!" I said, pulling out my phone.

"Wait, who are you calling?" Stiles asked.

"Braden." I said simply while looking for her contact. "She can get us a transport van."

"Wait, isn't she dating your ex? Why do you have her number? Shouldn't you hate her? That's how it is in the movies." Malia said as we made our way out of the house.

"Braden is a badass. I like her. Derek is lucky that she puts up with his shit." I said as the phone rings. "Plus, I'm happy he's found someone. Someone who won't hopefully turn out to be a psycho killer."

"Mac, what's up?" Braden answered.

"Hey, I need a favor." I replied.

--------------------------------

We love personal growth. I'm excited for the last of the Season 4 finale. What about you guys?

It's short I know. The next chapter will be longer. Don't worry. Also, don't forget. I love, love, love feedback from you guys. Tell me what you liked or didn't like. Tell me what you hope happens. It really gives me a passion and will to write.

Let me know what you think?

496 Words

#BlackLivesMatter

Remember Share, Like, Comment, ETC.