Chapter One

Chapter One

Mac's POV

"What the hell did you idiots drag me into?" I asked the three of them. Oh my god, we're going to jail. I can't believe these idiots kidnapped a kid. I closed the curtain and pulled the three into Scott's adjoining room. "What the hell were you thinking?"

This has been one hell of a day for me. The last thing I expected was to be charged for kidnapping. Scott and Stiles, I expected this from. I was well aware of their legal troubles after kidnapping Jackson Whittemore a couple of years ago when he was a murderous kanima, but I really expected more from Isaac.

"I'm not involved in this. They brought the kid here." Isaac said and I glared at him.

"You guys do realize we're going to jail right? Noah can't save us from this! We are all going to jail! He looks terrified!" I yelled pacing back and forth. They kidnapped a freshman. An injured freshman who sounded like he was seconds away from crying.

"Mac, calm down," Isaac said.

"Calm down? You're telling me to calm down?" I yelled angrily. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and my eyes were orange. I took a calming breath, not wanting to light anything on fire unwillingly. Can this get any worse?

"I kind of also, may have bit him?" Scott said in a questioning tone. I cut my eyes at him.

"May have, or did?" I asked.

"Did." He admitted. That, that's how it can get worse. I sighed and looked at Stiles. He always came up with pretty decent plans at the drop of a hat.

"So, what do we do?" I asked. I watched as the three got Liam out of the tub and set in a chair. He glared at the four of us.

"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles said to him and he nodded. He exclaimed painfully as the tape was removed from his mouth.

"Okay, I just wanna say before we get started that, I'm not involved here." I pointed out, wanting no parts of this crime.

"Me either," Isaac added. We received looks from my brother and Stiles. I just shrugged them off. We were leaned against the wall. I decided to let the two idiots handle it.

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles said and we all looked at him confused.

"Not really," Liam said

"Good. That's good." Stiles responded.

"I don't understand either," Scott admitted. Here, here brother.

"Maybe you should tell him," Stiles said to Scott.

"Tell me what?" Liam asked impatiently.

"Liam... What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you." Scott said.

"Unless it kills you," Stiles said. "Shouldn't have said that.

"Oh my god," I whispered, facepalming.

"What?" Liam whispered and started breathing harder in fear. Why did I let these two handle this?

"Uh... Uh-oh. Oh-oh. Is he... Is he crying?" Stiles asked. He looked back at us. I just shook my head.

"Liam, it's okay. You're going to be all right. You're not going to die." Scott said kneeling in front of a sobbing Liam.

"Probably not," Stiles said, making it worse.

"Stop it," Scott whispered to his now kneeling best friend.

"Okay, possibly not." Stiles still not helping at all.

"Would you just help me untie him?" Scott whispered and they ripped the tape off of the kid. I noticed then he was no longer crying. "Liam? Are you okay?"

"We're sorry about that. We're really sorry." Stiles apologized. Liam slowly stood up and I saw as he reached for the chair. Isaac walked up, trying to restrain him but it was too late. Liam swings the chair taking the two werewolves down.

"Liam, what the hell is your-" Stiles started but was punched in the face. Liam turned to me but I put my hands up in surrender.

"I am not involved in this," I said.

"You're lucky I don't hit girls." He said and took off out the room. Scott, Isaac, and Stiles took off after him. The four boys tussled down the stairs. I stood at the top as I watched Liam get up and run out the door. No one could follow him because Stiles grabbed one of Isaac and Scott's legs, thinking they belonged to the freshmen. When they finally stopped, they turned to look at me.

"Why didn't you help?" Stiles asked incredulously.

"I was gonna try and let you macho men handle this," I said, walking down the stairs. "I'm going home now. Stiles, I'll see you there."

—————————

Let's get schwifty!

Let me know what you think?

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

847 Words

Remember, COMMENT, VOTE, LIKE, SHARE, FAN, CHECK OUT OTHER STORIES, ETC.