Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Mac's POV

The pack was standing in between some buses discussing what to do with the new werewolf Scott accidentally created. When Scott and Stiles cornered Liam, they discovered his bite healed. Since tonight is the full moon, we have to do something and soon.

"I'm not sharing my basement," Maila stated after I mentioned chaining him up down there. We usually used Lydia's family lake cabin to its full advantage during full moons.

"Actually, it's my basement." Lydia pointed out, "And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

"All right, she's still learning." Stiles defended his girlfriend.

"But, we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them." Scott said.

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Kira asked, making a good point.

"Well, I'm out of that one. I doubt he'd trust Stiles, Scott, Mac, or I after last night." Isaac said. I wouldn't either if I was bit and kidnapped by four juniors and then held hostage.

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake," Stiles said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm in," Maila said raising her hand. Of course, she is.

"I actually like that plan too," Isaac stated. I hit him in the arm.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him," Scott commanded.

"Kidnapping definitely is not gonna work. Look what happened last night." I pointed out.

"Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him." Lydia said.

"So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" Stiles asked her.

"No, I'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster." Lydia said and looked at Kira. We followed her gaze.

"Who? Me? No way. Not me." Kira said nervously.

"Yes, you," Lydia confirmed.

"What about Mac or Malia? They're hot." Kira argued.

"Thanks, boo, but no. Malia would probably scare him off and we already established he doesn't trust me." I stated. She gave me a panicked look while Malia glared at me.

"You know what they call a female fox? A vixen." Lydia said.

"Me?" Kira squeaked out.

"You can do it, Kira. Be a vixen." Lydia said.

"Yeah, you're hot too," I said, bumping her slightly with my shoulder. She blushed and looked done at her feet.

"Just loosen up. Remember Mexico." Maila pointed out. I opened my mouth to make another smart comment about being left behind.

"Don't," Stiles said before I could.

"Let it go," Isaac said.