R##ist..

Continuing from previous part:-

Aditya attend the call and in serious tone say ' okay' to the person on other side of call .
Zoya wanted to ask him about what she saw in party him with that woman but she chose not to talk now rather talk at home besides it's just 25 minutes away so what big difference it make .

Aditya start car exiting the parking area but instead of going straight towards main road he turn car towards main entrance of hotel . Zoya got little confused as others go in their separate cars then who left ! but she got her answer within a minute when Mrs. Kapoor come out of hotel and he stop car just in front of her so she can hop in it .

This is unbelievable like she's going home with them ! Isn't that hotel time enough for these two that they want to share care too ! Zoya look at Adi who look at her with same expressionless face and she hates it now even more cause this facade of his is too hard to break , she can't read him because of this .

Mrs. Kapoor sat at back and say in thankfully ' oh Adi thank god you didn't left or else I have to wait for an hour' . He just nods and start the car .

Yamini(Mrs. Kapoor) look at Zoya and say ' Zoya right !' she confirms and when zoya slowly nods she continue ' waise kitni ajeeb baat hai Adi ko kab tumse pyaar ho gaya pata bhi nahi chala I mean Adi ne kabhi bhi tumhein mention hi nahi kiya maine toh tumhen aaj pahli bar dekha hai kaafi secret type love story hain tum dono ki( it's so strange Adi fell for you and no one get to know about this I mean Adi never mentioned you and I saw you for the first time tonight only such a secretive love story you guys have)' her talks comes out somewhat like taunting towards Zoya and this bring up an evident point that Aditya is very close to her .

Zoya getting more angry on her actually on Aditya as even after sharing past with this lady he is still not get over her but her anger doesn't mean she let this witch taunt her or their relationship so she say ' har ek baat sabko batayi nahi jati aur khas karke apni love life ko shaadi tak secret hi rakhna chahiye woh kya hai na kuch logon ki nazar hi kharab hoti hai kabhi bhi nazar laga dete hai( somethings are kept to be personal specially love life cause some people has very bad mindset they're evil eye might taint happiness)' through Zoya still didn't accept her new found feelings for Aditya but that doesn't mean she'll let some other woman take her husband away she has all rights on him .

Yamini look at her for a minute but laugh which confused Zoya a little but she kept her face serious .
Aditya not really bothered with Yamini's presence as he is busy in admiring his wife . He get it now what she's thinking but he don't want to tell her about it .

Yamini stop laughing and say  ' ek dum perfect ho tum dono ek dusre ke liye( you guys are perfect for each other)' .
Her statement again confused Zoya as she thought Mrs.Kapoor taunt her again or is it a taunt in her way ! but leaving it she ask her question now  ' aap dono bahut aache dost hai lagta hai( I guess you two are very good friends)'  she inquiry to see her reaction but she just casually say  ' aache nahi kaafi karibi dost hain main Adi ki zaroorat poori karti hoon aur woh meri( not good but very close friends I fulfil his needs and he fulfilled mine)' .

Her answer shock Zoya and she wants to slap her till she faint but she wanted to know what kind of needs so she is about to ask but car stops and Aditya announce  ' we reach your house' . Yamini nods and get out of car bidding them bye  , Zoya look out of window to see a huge mansion just liked Aditya's and now she understands that he married her to satisfy his ego and he fulfilled his needs with people who match his rich status.

Zoya's eyes filled with tears but she can't cry in front of him hack she can't cry in front of anyone.  Car started again and Adi look at her but didn't say anything what he can say it's true he is satisfying Yamini's needs and she'll doing the same but Zoya is not ready to know it now or that what he thought.