His sins..

Continuing from previous part(r##ist):-

As the word r##ist left from Rohan's mouth Zoya's world tremble. Why he is calling Aditya that ? Her eyes filled with tears unknowingly and her breath caught in her throat in tension.
She ask in angry but trembling voice ' ye—yeh kya kah rahe hai aap yeh kaise tarika hai apne bhai se baat karne ka ? Itna ganda ilzaam kaise laga sakte ho apne hi bhai pe!(wha—what are you saying how can you talk like this with your brother? How can you blame your brother in this dirty way!)' she look at rohan with anger .

Rohan look at Zoya but his expression change to sympathetic one while replying her ' bhabhi I'm sorry main aapko pareshan nahi karna chahta tha par(sister-in-law I'm sorry I didn't want to disturb you but)' he look at Adi and again he got angry say ' par aapke pati ne jo galtiyan ki hai unke baare mein aapko pata hona chahiye(but you should know about your husband's sins)' .

Aditya push him and warn him ' chala jaa yaha se isse pehle main kuch kar baithon(go away from here before I do something which ruin you)' .

Rohan in same anger say ' mujhe tujh jaise k##ine ke muh lagne ka shoak bhi nahi hai waise bhi tu mera kya hi bigaad lega bhokne wale k#te kaate nahi hai( even I don't want to argue with a b####erd like you beside how you can ruin me you are that dog who can only bark but doesn't have guts to attack)' .

His taunt hit both Adiya while Zoya is angry/confused Adi is giving him deadly glare if looks can kill rohan be six feet under now .
Hearing their shouting Sarita came to kitchen and upon looking them she rushed towards Rohan telling him ' Rohan jao—jao apne kamre mein( rohan go—go to your room)' she kind of pleading him to say no further but when his eyes fell on her he lost it completely and ask her ' chachi ji aap iss nich ko kyu bacha rahi ho yeh aapki daya bhav ke layak nahi hai . Kyu aap iss ladki ki bhi zindagi barbad kara rahi hain(chachi/aunty why you are trying to save this cheap he isn't worthy of your sympathy. Why you destroying this girl's life by saving him !)' he look at her with sad face cause he knows she suffered and still suffering a lot but his sympathy isn't enough for her , she know this is not the time to be weak or else these boys start fighting here only that's why she say in strict tone  'mujhe kya karna hai aur kya nahi main janti hoon rohan bas tum iss waqt yaha se jao(I know what I'm doing but you go from here now Rohan)'  she held this determine look which left no space for arguing at last Rohan left from kitchen in anger .

Adi inhale a look breath to calm himself down and he too left from there .

Zoya look at sarita for answers she turn to go but Zoya held her hand asking her in pleading voice  ' ammi ji please main haath jodti hoon aapke aage please mujhe bataye ki rohan ne Aditya ko r##ist kyu kaha ? Woh yeh kah raha tha ki Aditya ne apni maa saman aurat ke sath —- iska matlab unhone aapke sath!!(ammi ji I'm begging you please tell me why Rohan called Aditya a r##ist ? He said Aditya didn't leave his mother like women means—means he did it with you!!)' tear roll down on Zoya's cheek thinking about it every second is difficult for her now .

Sarita lost her control and cry bitterly dropping on kitchen floor. Her tears are evident to whom Rohan referring to , Zoya sat beside crying sarita to give her support .
After sarita stop crying she start telling her why she scared of Aditya..

Sarita start telling:-
I worked in Puri co. when I was 22 things were normal in starting Vikrant behaved rudely with me but after sometime he started to open with me and told me he lost his wife and daughter that's why he behaved rudely towards everyone I understand it and soon I fall in love with him after some months we got married and I come in this house , bhai sahab was very happy with our marriage as not only Vikrant but Aditya will get a mother in me . Vikrant told me Aditya is difficult child he didn't behave properly in front of people and he had his bad mood episodes oftentimes but I try my best to befriend with Aditya cause I somewhat understand times are difficult for him too as he lost his mother and sister . Aditya didn't talk to me nor he try to disrespect me he just spend his most of time in his room , I try many times to bound with him but he didn't show any kind of emotion towards me in those days Rohan used to be his best friend whenever he come back from boding school he try to play with Aditya and in those moments Adi seems to look like a normal kid but after Rohan's short vacation Adi too get back to serious.
It happened that dark day when Aditya come to me asking my help to arrange his wardrobe I agreed without a second thought and go with him in his room as I enter in his room he—-he cover my mouth with handkerchief which had some durg on and after some struggle darkness consumed me..

When—-when I got my senses back I saw my condition I I was r##ed my body was covered in scars my lower body parts were hurting badly i started crying because of pain and try to get up from bed but I found Aditya standing at bed post trying to wear his shirt back and he told me to not tell about this to anyone , his voice break a little and his eyes were red but in that moment I see a monster in him .

After that I told this to Vikrant and he ask Aditya why he done that with me but Aditya told him without any emotion that he do that to punish me as I'm trying to take his mother place in this house. Vikrant beat him but bhai sahab pleaded me to not file complaint against him as he was only 14 years old , bhai sahab promised me that Aditya won't hurt me in future and he'll get mental treatment too . I got scared after that incident and I don't have courage to complain about it as my family too was middle class they can't face the humiliation so I agreed to keep this in family only ..

Hearing this Zoya's tears won't stop she understands what pain sarita going through every time she saw Aditya. She held her shoulder to give her some comfort and sarita hug her tightly hiding her head on her shoulder in shame and hurt as from years she didn't share her pain with anyone.

Zoya crease her head to calm her but who will calm her heart !!

Okay okay I know this part be difficult to disgust for all you readers and you want to bash me so go ahead and do it as I want your honest opinion on this part ... but remember story isn't over and Adiya are main couple
Also please subscribe my YouTube channel Momo Kitchen Twin

And if you are not on YouTube then join my Facebook page

To support me or you can follow me on Instagram profile is Foodie Hussain ✌🏻