You work for me ..

" Zoya !! Zoya wakes up .. Wake up you rotten women and get yourself out of my house now " said Jamila Zoya's mother-in-law in the unsympathetic voice she'd been using with Zoya from day one Zoya stepped in this house.

Zoya is lying on the floor trying to open her eyes, eyes filled with tears and sadness 😢 and why not? When the guy you kept loving and supporting for the last five years, for whom you go against your own mother's wish that guy now rejects you in front of his whole family. Zoya with a shivering body and tears rolling down her cheeks stood up looking towards her oh no no Wassim's room hoping that in the next blink of an eye, he would come out of his room and say that he took his words back for the sake of their love and he'll stay with her till his last breath but reality hit her hard when Jamila held her wrist tightly and start dragging her out of their house. Such an irony Jamila used to tell her that one day she'd throw her out of this house for sure and she'd enjoy every minute of it & now her saying turned out to be true, within a minute Zoya's married life got destroyed, the marriage she tried so hard to save now ended with wassim's three words...

Zoya woke up hearing her alarm clock sound and inhaled deeply. It's not the first time she saw this same dream but every time it felt more painful. Like come on when people can cry over their one-month relationship breakup for a whole year then can't she feel hurt about her five-year wedding ending? It's been eight months since her marriage breakup but she still couldn't forget him ., on the other side he completely replaced her with his cousin's sister well now a wife and living happily breaking her life. Zoya gets down from her bed and starts preparing for a new day. After her breakup, Zoya with her head held down came to her parent's house having very little hope that her family would accept her again but to everyone's surprise, her abba and ammi accepted her shocking her elder brother and sister-in-law and declared that she'd stay with them no matter what anyone says, becoz of their support Zoya start working and start contributing in the house which her abba oppose coz he say that she should save for herself first and not for house but she convince him.

Zoya came out of her room wearing a simple white salwar Kameez ready to go office when she heard her younger brother Aahil talking with someone on the phone in a hush tone saying "Arre yaar I understand all this but what can I do! You know na abba and amma are searching grooms for Jaavida and Zoya aapi but baat kanhi nahi ban rahi aur upper se Zoya aapi ka tilaak yeh sun kar hi log mana kar dete hain iss sub ke beech mein humari shaadi ki baat kaise karu yaar thoda sa wait karlo just 10 months ka phir pakka mein shaadi karlunga tumse"(Please yaar I understand all this but what can I do! You know Dad and Mom are searching for grooms for Jaavida and Zoya's sis but it seems like no one is interested in their proposals and on top of that hearing about Zoya's divorce people say no to our faces tells me how I can tell Dad about our marriage plans in all of this mess please wait for some time just give me 10 months and then I surely marry you).
He turns to take his office bag from his chair and look at Zoya with a slightly irritated expression and quickly utters bye cutting the call, Zoya understanding his annoyed mood says " Aahil tum agar kaho toh mein abba se baat kar leti hoon woh manjayge tumhari shaadi ke liye phir tumhari aur Jaavida  ki shaadi ek hi saath ho jayegi" (Aahil if you want I'll talk to Dad he'll surely say yes and you can marry along side with Jaavida)

Aahil with a sour face says "Rahne de aapi 😑 aap baat Karen aur abba mere piche pad jay isse toh aacha hai mein hi maan mar lun apna kyunki ab mera toh ek hi kaam hai ki job karun aur aap sab ke shouak pure karun meri toh apni koi life nahi hai na jab se Shammi bhai gaye hain aur aap aayi hain huh" (leave it Zoya you talk with Dad and he held me responsible for choosing my happiness over my sisters it's better to be unhappy for rest of my life now I have only one job that is to earn and provide you all make all of you happy I don't have a life now from the day Shammi bro left and you come back from your in-law's house right huh)
replying to this he left for office leaving Zoya guilty and ashamed.

She wipes off her small tears and walks out of her house to go office, her abba and amma are sitting on their house balcony when she plasters a small smile and says "Salaam walekum abba salaam walekum amma 🙂" and they both say in union " walekum salaam beta ". Her amma looked at her and asked " office se time par ghar aajana zoya phupho aane wali hain aaj tumse milne"( come early from the office today your Aunt is coming to meet you) Hearing this Zoya's small smile vanished as she knew why phupho coming or better say what she might say.

Zoya looks towards her abba who assures her "Chinta mat karo zoya iss baar agar using kuch kaha toh main dekh lunga beta tum bas dhyan se office jaao aur dhyan se weapons aajana thik hai chalo ab jao warna late ho jaogi ".

Zoya nodded and bid them salaam

When zoya reached office she rush to catch lift and fortunately get in on time but her mood again went off or should say she got angry when a foot stopped left door to close up and enter famous playboy and her boss Aditya Puri CEO of Sidhartha groups.

Zoya step back in order to prevent space between him and herself but Aditya with his full charming arura enter in lift taking some desperate steps towards her like in some minutes he'll collide with her .
Zoya avoid his stare and waiting for lift to reach on 12th floor so that he leave this lift and she can go to her floor which is 14th one when adiya say " you work for me right ! "

Zoya without making an eye contact say " yes sir "

Aditya come dangerously close to her to get her attention , if door got open on any floor and if anyone see them right now then it appears that they both are kissing each other forgetting about the world 😶 but that's not the case here .
Zoya look at him in eyes ready to push him if he take one more step close but instead Aditya say " then next time when you see me coming towards elevator you stop it for me like all other employees do got it "

Both share a silent eyelock...

But silence always hinting towards a big strom coming 😜😜