Is he for real ?

Continuing from previous part

Aditya slowly took the pillow laying on bed beside zoya and leaning back to look at her face . It's no doubt she is most beautiful woman he ever saw and tonight her skin look more radiant.
He stood up and felling some movements around her Zoya open her eyes and instantly a frown appeared on her face not understanding what he is doing ?

Adi holding his pillow go towards the sofa-cum-bed present in his room and loosen his sherwani's buttons.

Zoya look at him all confused and ask ' kya kar rahe hain aap(what are you doing?)'

To which he reply settling down on sofa ' jo raat ko karte hain sone ki koshish( what a person suppose to do at night trying to sleep)' .

Zoya not understanding why he isn't jumping on her like she thought he'll gonna do ask ' aap wanha soyge!( you'll sleep there !)'

Adi smirkingly ask her ' kyun tum chahti ho main tumhre saath bed pe so jau? Aren't you being too naughty for starters huh( why do you want me to sleep beside you on bed ? Aren't you being naughty for starters huh) .

Zoya glares him and say ' main bass yeh kah rahi thi ki aap kyun sofa par so rahe hain jabki kamra toh aapka hai main sofa par so jaati hun( I'm just saying why you sleep on sofa when this room is yours I'll sleep on sofa)' .

Adi lay down on sofa say ' tumhe bhi pata hai aur mujhe bhi ki tum yeh toh nahi kahna ya puchna chahti ho lekin chalo main khud hi bata dun ki main tumhre tab tak karib nahi aanuga jab tak tum khud na chaaho. Hum ab pati patni hai aur hume ek dusre ki marzi ki izaat rakhni chahiye kyun sahi kaha na maine ?( you and I both know this is not the thing you want to say or ask but it's okay I'll tell by myself that I won't come near you or try to start a relationship with you till you yourself don't want it . We are now husband and wife and should respect each other's wishes to take things further or not . Am I right?)'

Zoya is shocked like what she thought and what he is saying! Is he the same man who told her about how tough it is for him to control his feelings? Did he got exchanged with his hidden twin brother or doppelgänger that sort of things shown in dramas?

Zoya ask him seating down again on bed ' kya ho agar main kabhi ijaazat na dun iss rishtye ko toh ?( what if I never approved this relationship then ?)'

Adi smile slowly say ' toh main tumhe dekhte huye zindagi bita dunga. Kabhi-Kabhi kuch mehsus karne ke liye usse dekhne ki zaroort nahi padti uss chiz ka ehsaas hi kaafi hota hai . Aise hi tumhe pyaar karne ke liye mujhe tumhe chune ki zaroort nahi tumhre saath hone ka ehsaas hi kaafi hai(then I spend my entire life seeing you. Sometimes to feel something doesn't need to see it aurora of it is enough. Like this to love you I don't need to touch you feeling of your support with me is enough for me to love you)' .

Zoya is speechless with his words but she can't possibly show it to him so she start taking off her bangles pretending not get affected by him and say ' kya baat hai waise kanha se chorayi aapne yeh lines?( wow very good by the way from where you steal these lines ?)'

Adi smirks saying ' dil ki kitaab se tumhe aachi lagi padhna chahogi?( from book of heart you like these want to read the book ?)' .

Zoya yawns say ' nahi buhot filmy lines hain main bore ho jaungi( no these are too filmy and cheesy I'll get bore)' .
She lay on bed but still Adi is looking at her .

She turn her head on other side closing her eyes but still feel that he is watching her so she turn to him and ask ' ab kya goorte hi rahegy udhar dusri taraf muh kijiye( now you'll kept staring me turn your face to other side)' .

Adi say ' aaj meri pehli raat hai tumhre saath toh main tumhe dekhte huye isse bitana chahta hun( tonight is my first night with you so I want to spend this night looking at you)' .

Zoya thinks to herself ' is he for real ?'

She say ' thik hai main so jaati hun aap ullu ki tarha ghoorte rahiye ( fine I'll sleep you kept staring me like an owl)' .
She again turn facing the door side and close her eyes muttering ' dekhna chahte hai jaise mere seengh nikal aayge raat ko( want to looking at me as if I'll grow bull wings over night)' .

Adi smile slowly looking at her knowing she won't sleep until she knows he stop looking her .

After 15 minutes zoya again turn to look at him but saw him sleeping , she smiled ear to ear and mutter ' kaha tha poori raat dekh sakte hai huh aur 15 minute mein hi so gaye( saying that want to see you all night long huh and slept in just 15 minutes)' .
She close her eyes and fell in sleep.

Adi open his eyes and adore her sleeping figure he mutter slowly  ' good night wifey' ....