Kadaar..

Continuing from previous part

Sabina asked Zoya  ' Zoya beta sasural mein sab kaisa hai ? Tumhre saas sasur aur Aditya wo—-woh thik toh hai na tumhre saath ?( zoya my child how's your in-laws house? Your mother in law and father in law and Aditya he—-he is behaving good with you right?)'

Zoya look at her ammi as her questions bring fresh memories of her new house flooded her mind  , her mother in law is very kind who seems tensed around Aditya , she didn't meet her father in law after her marriage nor he seems interested talking with her so means he is avoiding her which is good as she was never been fond of him in office times and finally her husband Aditya who surprise her a lot and her thinking about him sort of change now .  Sabina again ask to her and Zoya come out of her thoughts say  ' ammi sab bilkul thik hai aur Aditya aur unki family bhi buhot achi hai . Aap chinta mat kijiye( ammi everything is perfectly fine and Aditya and his family are very nice . You don't take tension about it)' .

Sabina hug Zoya and say with happiness ' maine kaha tha na Allah pe bharosa rakho woh sab thik karne geye( I told you that leave everything on Allah and put faith in him only Allah make everything good)' .

Zoya nodded still hugging her mom and think about Aditya.

Later on at night Zoya left her room to take water in jug when she saw Aahil working on his laptop seating at living hall area . Zoya decided to talk him about the girl he was talking to when he suddenly accused her , yeah it's not completely his fault but when a person fell in love than anything is possible mostly doing stupidity is common as she herself do in her first attraction shit .  She seat beside him and he look at her with small smile ask  ' arre aapi aap soyi nahi abhi tak?( aapi why didn't you go to bed  till now ?)'

Zoya say  ' mujhe tujhse baat karni thi Aahil. Woh main soch rahi thi ki ab jab sab thik ho gaya hai toh kyun na main abba se baat karlu tere baare mein , tujhe woh ladki kya naam bol raha tha tu —-( I want to talk with you Aahil. I'm thinking that now everything is fall in it's right place so I'll talk with abba about you and that girl you were talking to that day what was her —-)'  she trying to remember her name when Aahil say  ' nigaar' .  She nods and say  ' haan nigaar ke baare mein  , tu pyaar karta hai usse shaadi karna chahta hai toh main abba se baat kar leti hoon tum dono ke liye abba maan jaigy ( yes nigaar , you love her you both want to marry right so I'll talk with abba about your marriage with nigaar he'll surely say yes for your relationship)' .

Aahil smile sadly and say  ' aapi nigaar mujhse shaadi nahi karna chahti ussne kissi aur se nikha ke liye haan bol diya hai( aapi nigaar don't want to marry me she said yes to someone else)' .

Zoya got shock hearing about it and she ask with wrinkled eyebrows  ' par kyun kya—( but why ? What—-)'   before she say anything Aahil start telling about that day when he come back home crying.

Flashback:-

Aahil after receiving call from one of his friend  call nigaar to hear her out  , he have faith that his friend telling him lie and nigaar won't do it but she wasn't picking his calls so he rushed out his house while he collided with his aapi but he utter a quick sorry and start his motorcycle leaving for nigaar's house .  He reached her house and quickly jumping off his bike he ring her house doorbell..... after some minute nigaar open the door who is talking with someone on phone smiling but as soon as she saw Aahil her smile fell off and she cut the call  taking him little afar from her house and ask him  ' what do you want Aahil?'
Her question bring him back to his senses as till now he is looking at her who is in shimmering clothes looking beautiful but at the same time her attire confirming what his friend said that nigaar do engagement with some rich guy  , he gulp and ask her  ' nabeel told me that you—-you'  but she complete his sentence  ' that I got engaged with someone right ! So now you know it I won't starch things between us . Yes I got engaged today with a very decent guy who can provide me and my family everything and soon I'm going to marry him' .  This hurt Aahil a lot cause he is willing to give her everything she wants and she said she loves him but now her this look breaking his heart with every passing minute. He held her hands and ask in pleading way  ' and what about our love nigaar? I can leave anything and anyone for you and I'm able to fulfill all your wishes maybe it take time but I can assure you I'll love you with all my heart and won't love anyone else in my whole life please nigaar I ——-'    but nigaar snatch her hands from his and say  ' Aahil that's the thing I don't want you to leave others for me instead I want someone who can take care of me and my whole family. I'm a poor girl Aahil and a father less child too  , me and my other siblings with our ammi surviving on my and ammi's small amount of income . With each passing days our expenses is increasing with increasing prices of essential things like school , food , medicine etc .  and I know I'm not able to fulfill my family expenses and saving money for myself.  Shabir is super rich guy who has no one in his family so he give his house to my family after our marriage , marrying him is the best deal I could have at this point of life . And I can't say about you but I won't leave my family ever . You said you can fulfill my wishes but how you earn as much as I earn and your house doesn't run only on your salary but your sister's salary too than how can you take my and my family's responsibility after marriage?  See Aahil I won't lie to you I never really love you , all this time I'm with you thinking that I won't get anyone better than you for marrying but now that my wishes are fulfilling and even my family's too' .
She turn to go when Aahil ask in breaking voice  ' and what about love ? Did that guy give you his love ?'

Nigaar turn to face him and say  ' Aahil marriages don't only stand on love . Money  , good status , good in-laws and a partner who give you respect makes a marriage successful . And aahil you're aapi too marry for love what she gets in return huh ? She's been called a divorcee rest of her life what was her mistake? That she choose love over other things ? You call her names for her decisions what will you do if you fell out of love in future if we get married? I'm not ready to sacrifice my wishes for love which can be gone after some years . Go home and forget about me I'm sure you'll get someone much better then me just like I got' ....

Zoya can't believe this . Aahil went through this much for what because of her situation !  She put her pam on his shoulder and say  ' mujhe maaf kardo Aahil agar main yaha naa rehti toh shayad( I'm sorry Aahil because of me you're breakup happened if I doesn't live here then)' .  But Aahil say  ' aapi aapki koi galti nahi hai balki kissi ki bhi galti nahi hai . Nigaar aur mere beech kabhi pyaar nahi tha , attraction thi par sirf attraction pe puri zindagi nahi bitayi jaati. Usne thik kiya mujhe chod kar jab main musibat mein apne parivar ko chodne ki soch sakta tha toh uske parivar ki zimedaari kaise leta? Aapi yeh mere liye ek sabak tha ki hume humsha jo humre paas ho uski kadar karni chahiye. Main naye rishtye banane ke chakar mein apne purane rishtye khone jaa raha tha par Allah ne mujhe bacha liye . Waise bhi main kabir singh toh nahi bana aur naa hi nigaar preeti so it's better to move on from broken relationship and be mature . Hume unse pyaar karna chahiye jinhe humse pyaar ho , jinhe humari kadaar ho na ki unke piche bhagna chahiye jo hume bula chuke ho( aapi you don't have to say sorry as it's not your fault. Actually it's not anyone's fault. Nigaar and I don't really in love it was just a mere attraction and one cannot spend their life on mere attraction. She did right by leaving me when I was ready to leave my family in problems than how can I take responsibility of her family? Aapi this was a lesson for me that we should care and appreciate the thing or the relationship we had . I was so desperate to make new relations that I was about to lost my old ones but Allah saved me . Besides aapi I'm not Kabir Singh nor nigaar is preeti so it's better to move on from broken relationship and be mature. We should love those who love us appreciate us and not to run behind those who already forgot us)' .
Zoya think about what Aahil said that we should appreciate those who care for us love us and not run behind past . Is these talks are sign for her to give her heart to Aditya who love her so much !

Okay so lot late I'm updating this part 🙈 but I believe this made some sense in overall story. Hope you guys like it 😊
And yeah please if you guys like check out my new adiya story named Dark .. it's a small story with a different plot from this one and maybe some steamy scenes in it 🙈🙈 you can find it on my published story list 💖💖