His mad side..

Continuing from previous part:-

Zoya hug sarita tightly as if by this hug she'll take away her fears her pain but she know this isn't enough for her . Sarita want to stop crying but her tears betraying her own eyes after all today she got the shoulder to lay her head and cry her sorrow away through she never wanted Zoya to know about Aditya's past ever cause she want their marriage to work at least for Zoya's sake but she got know about this in such a bad way.
Sarita broke their hug and wipe off her tears trying to stand up and go but Zoya held her hand helping her to stand and ask 'kya yehi wajah hai ki rohan bhai Aditya se itni nafrat karte hain ya koi aur bhi baat hai plz ammi ji mujhe sab kuch bataiye yeh meri life ka sawal hai(is this way rohan bhai hate Aditya so much or they have anything else against each other please mom tell me everything it's about my life(married life)'  her eyes are red because of tears and fear , fear of what she'll discover about her husband that's why sarita try to go away  saying  ' Zoya yeh baat jane do tum Aditya se hi—(Zoya forget about this you talk with Aditya)—-  but Zoya with determination ask  ' please ammi ji bataye mujhe(please tell me)' .  Sarita take a sigh and nods of course this is Zoya's right to know everything about her husband no matter how bad it be but she is the one who spend her life with him if she wants to after knowing his past  so sarita start telling  ' actually Zoya Rohan shaadishuda hai lekin woh apni biwi ke saath nahi rahta isliye woh Aditya se nafrat karta hai(actually Zoya rohan is married but he doesn't live with his wife anymore that's why he hates Aditya so much)' .

Zoya get the hint so that's why she ask with cracking voice  ' toh—toh kya Aditya ne unki biwi ke saa—saath bhi !(means—-means Aditya did it with his wife too !)'  but Sarita nods in no and continue  ' nahi -nahi uske saath aisa kuch nahi hua tha darasal Praachi aur Aditya dono ke doosre ke saath affair mein the aur jab rohan ko pata chala toh usne praachi ko chodh diya( no—no it's like that actually Rohan's wife praachi and aditya were in extra marital affair that's why rohan left here but his hate for aditya never left)' .

This information bring more pain to Zoya as more hot tears come in her eyes . How can someone be so mean so just so cruel and the irony is she fell in love with a person like him , second time she got married to a guy like him .  Tears roll down on her cheeks and sarita felt more bad for this poor girl , she wants to comfort zoya but she knows whatever she say it won't lessen her pain so that's why she say one thing she always thought about Aditya she say  ' Zoya main janti hoon tumhe iss waqt kaisa lag raha hain par kya tum meri ek baat manogi(Zoya  I can understand what you might be feeling right now but will you do what I say for just once)' . 
Zoya look at her through tears and nods  ' tum ek baar Aditya se baat karo pucho usse ki jo kuch usne kiya woh kyun kiya ? Mere saath jo hua uss baat ko huye bahut waqt beet gaya lekin tab bhi usne kuch thik se nahi bataya aur aaj bhi woh baatein sun kar bhi kuch nahi bolta . Aakhir woh kyun maar kha kar bhi kuch kyun nahi bolta ? Kyun woh bandh kamre mein sabse chup kar yeh sab karta hai lekin logon ke saamne chup ho jata hai ! Sirf tumhi ho jiske liye maine usse aage badhte dekha hai jis tarah woh tumhe dekhta hai tumhre liye darta hain , ladta hai tumhre liye woh khud ke liye nahi karta , tum uski biwi ho tumhe uski baat bhi suni chahiye aur phir faisala karna chahiye(you try to talk with Aditya once ask him why he do it ? What happened with me was a long time ago but he didn't tell anything clearly that time too and he still didn't say anything after hearing all the insults. Ask him why he didn't say anything even after getting all those beating ? Why he do these sins behind close door but never showed any guts to say something to me or Praachi in front of us ! I only see him fighting for you how he sees you , fear for you , fight for you he didn't do it for himself too , you are his wife you should hear both sides of stories and than decide)' . 

Zoya think about it and it's true he never touched her in any inappropriate way in past eight months nor he touch her now after their marriage he just stare her which he stop when she look at him . If he is such a big creep then why he sparing her when he has all rights on her ! They are legally married but he didn't try to do anything with her why ? Is he acting in front of her to win her trust or is he isn't what appears to be ? Who is real Aditya??

In evening in Adiya's room :-

Zoya sitting on bed thinking about what sarita told . She'll surely take answers from him tonight it's about her life their marriage and most importantly it's about her heart who stupidly fall for him .

Aditya come in room and she look at him but he avrat his eyes from her and start going towards bathroom removing his coat . Zoya stood and call him out asking  ' baat karni hai mujhe(I want to talk with you)' .
He stop but didn't turn to her and say  ' jo kuch bhi subha hua uske liye sorry(what happened in morning for that I'm sorry)' .

' Aur jo kuch tumhre past mein hua uska kya huh ! Kya tum uske liye bhi sorry feel karte ho( and what happened in your past what about that huh ! Do you feel sorry for that too ?)'  zoya ask in anger .

' waqt aane par tumhe pata chal jayega(you'll know when right time come)'  he say and again take steps towards bathroom but Zoya had enough of this so she held his hand firmly and try to turn him towards herself by holding his shirt sleeve  'waqt waqt waqt kab aayega yeh waqt ! Mere shohar par log ilzaam lagate hain kahte hai ke usne ghar todne hai izzat luti hain apni ammi ki umar ki aurat ki aur main sahi waqt ka intzaar karu ! Bilkul nahi mujhe sach chahiye( time time time when this right time come huh ! People blaming my husband for breaking relationships blaming him for assaulting his mother's age woman and I wait for right time ! No way I want truth)' .  Pull him towards herself with all power in her by which his shirt sleeve torn revealing his old scars and his face is in front of her face.
With red glassy eyes he look at Zoya and instantly her hand slip from his hand seeing his eyes as fear capture her mind  , she take her steps back as what she heard from sarita and rohan rang in her head .

Aditya coming towards her with slow steps and say in dead serious tone  ' sach tum ya koi aur sun nahi paugye par sach samne zaroor aayga aur agar tumhe daar lagta hai ke kanhi main tumhe kuch na kar doon toh chali jao tum bhi(truth ! You and others can't handle the truth but truth will come out for sure and if you have fear that I might do something to you so you too go go away from me)'  saying this a tear come out of his eyes rolling down on his face  and that's when Zoya realised he is showing his serious face but he is shaking terribly how can a culprit shake like that in front of a person who he can destroy in seconds .

Her eyes fell on his hand which has scars of beating she never saw these before cause he always wear full sleeves shirts in room too maybe to hide these ! 
He sense this that's why he go to bathroom immediately as if running in it to hide from her .

His red eyes coming in her mind which seems filled with fear and not with anger but who he fears?
Zoya is again torn between in sides on one side her mind is saying what sarita said is truth but on other side her heart is not ready to accept that Aditya do all of that...his eyes they showing pain which she wants to know why ??

Okay okay I'm re-publishing it again as I think no one got any notification of this part last night 🥲 but it happen sometimes. Okay give your opinion and if you wanna bash the story or me so please do it in English 🙃