Trouble in Paradise!

Continuing from previous part

Zoya see Aditya coming out of washroom followed by the same lady she once saw with him in office .

That lady adjusted her saree and head towards the " popular people " table , Zoya look at Adi who stand expressionlessly behind Chirag uncle but the question is what he doing in washroom with that lady ?
She remembers how that lady laughing and clinging to Aditya and it's obvious what they do afterwards that evening . She don't want to comment on his past but he has to stop maxing his past with his present , they are married now so he just can't do all those things with his ex girlfriends or wherever he calls them .

Zoya thinking about Adi and just then jaavida take her towards food table though she lost her appetite because of all the bad thoughts she's imagining about Aditya and that lady but she just can't yell on him right now demanding explanation forgetting everyone here no matter how much she wanted to do it but it look bad so she sat on chair showing her family and others that she is fine and nothing bothering her .

Dinner served and all enjoying it giving credit to Chirag uncle that how much he care about his brother's son and how great his thoughts is that he accepted other religion daughter in-law . These things making zoya's family a bit uncomfortable but Chirag and Sarita assure them that they not think like other people , they are secular and they are happy to have Zoya as their daughter in-law .

Afazal and Sabina like Chirag and so does others , he is as sweet as Sarita described and that one father figure every child wants. 

Aditya come and sat with Vikrant who kept giving smile( fake one) to whatever Chirag bhaisahab say and it's kinda of obvious that he is faking in front of his bhaisahab  , Vikrant's this behaviour is quite surprising for zoya's family  but it's usual for his family as they know he behave differently at different place and times .

Zoya look at Adi who look back at her not understanding why she suddenly become so quite and serious even surrounded with her loved ones ! 
He send her text message asking ' what happened?'  but she start eating her dinner without replying to his message  , all have their dinner while talking with each other or listening to bhaisahab's interesting talks except Adiya.

Zoya is still puzzled and little bit hurt too that he is cheating on her .. yeah she don't know what he doing with that lady but till the time he himself didn't  tell her this uneasiness be with her . On other side Adi trying to understand why she behaving cold with him as she is not making eye contact with him nor replying to his messages  , he wanted to talk with her right now but with all her family members around it appear too odd to do that so he have to wait for sometime .

Some couples dancing on dance floor on romantic songs but Adi can't take zoya for dance as her family members are here and no matter how modern people become still romancing in front of family is out of option at least he won't do anything which make zoya uncomfortable and embarrassed in front of her family .

Everyone enjoying the party and time to time adiya exchanging glances which didn't go unnoticed from Sarita's eyes and she sigh as if she understood what zoya saw and why she's hurt so  she excuse herself to go meet some of her friends but not before messaging zoya to meet her near washroom.,  Zoya go to meet her and don't know why her heart is sacred that she'll learn something bad about Aditya!

Sarita and zoya go in hotel room so that they can talk alone and Sarita ask her  ' zoya beta kaafi der se tum upset dikh rahi ho kya baat hai(zoya you looking upset what's the matter?)'

Zoya want to share what she saw sometime ago but first want to talk with Aditya so she say  ' kuch nahi bas ammi ji koi baat nahi hai( nothing mom I'm fine)' .
But Sarita didn't convince with her answer and now she directly ask  ' Kya kissi ne kuch kaha tumse? Aditya ne toh kuch---( did somebody told you something? Did Aditya say something---)'  but zoya cut her off by asking question  ' Aditya aapse baat nahi karte ammi ji ?( Aditya didn't talk with you mom ?)'  and this question made Sarita uncomfortable  as flashes of past start playing in front of her eyes ..

Sarita blink nervously and zoya notice it but tonight she'll get some answers so she held her hand slowly and ask her  ' ammi ji please bataiye kya baat hai aap aur Aditya ek dusre se baat kyun nahi karte aur itne awkward kyun ho jate hai ek dusre ke aas-paas ?(mom please tell me why you and aditya don't talk with each other and why you two become awkward around each other?)' .

Sarita sigh and say  ' wo--woh main aditya ki step mom hoon toh hum--- hum dono ki kabhi bonding nahi huyi bas yehi baat hai( actually I'm aditya's step mom and we never bonded well that's why)' .

Through her answer is ture but still it's seems that she's hiding something but zoya nodded in understanding. 

Zoya and Sarita going back to dinner table  , Sarita's confession give some clarity on why Aditya and she don't talk with each other but still she feel half of truth still hidden from her . They enter dinner room when same lady (who she saw with Adi) congratulate zoya with taunting smile .

Zoya's blood boil seeing her and her cleavage display from her net saree  but she stop herself and thank her with serious face  on other hand Sarita with fake smile say  ' Thank you Mrs.  Kapoor glad you made it to party '.

Mrs. Kapoor  reply  ' ab Aditya ne personally bulaya tha toh aana hi pada you know( Well Aditya personally invited me so I have to come you know)'  giving zoya a taunting look .

Zoya made a fist of her hand and excuse herself going towards her family hurt from inside . Aditya still into his ex than why he marry her??

Sarita understand all of this and feel bad for zoya .

Why can't people let this poor girl live in peace ? Why so much trouble in zoya and aditya life ? Why ???

Please comment what happen next in this story (your predictions😊) and subscribe to my YouTube channel momo kitchen twin 👍✌ go to this video and watch it in YouTube 💖
And ignore my silly mistakes 🙏