His truth..

Warning:- This part has some disturbing scenes if you can't held it than skip this one ✌🏻

As the new morning start Zoya's anxiety taking toll on her . What happened yesterday still running in her head where she kept thinking about in which situation Aditya do those sins , she get it in prachi's case  he started an affair with her in which obviously she must've gave her consent but in ammi ji's case he forced himself on her just to seek revenge from his father why to destroyed an innocent lady's life for revenge from his father!
She look at Aditya sleeping on sofa but she notice some dry tear marks on his face and again she feel bad for him . Even after what she heard and the way he not giving any answers it's creating more doubts in her mind  but again his red eyes filled with tears flash in her mind saying otherwise .

In this one year he never touch her not on their wedding night the same wedding he rushed to done in a week  but what about those rumours she heard in office everyone in office called him an arrogant playboy and she saw him with that Yamini too in office .but...but looking at that yamini doesn't seemed abused by him rather she indirectly taunting her that night . Maybe she can tell her about him !  Zoya inhale a long breath but even this is not calming her mind so she quietly pick Adi's phone and search for yamini's number which she found , she decided to call her and ask her about Aditya.

Zoya leave their room to talk with yamini and Adi open his eyes which are still filled with hot tears but he can't tell her anything at least not now .

Outside room:-
After 2-3 rings yamini pick up her phone and Zoya start asking about Aditya to which she told her directly.
Yamini say over phone  'dekho humare circle mein yeh normal hi hai log kaam niklvane ke liye paise aur bistar dono garam karte hain Aditya bhi apna kaam nikalne ke liye hume pleasures deta tha like a clean male escort(see it's not really big of a deal in our circle it's normal people can do anything to get their work done can provide money and pleasure . Aditya used to provide pleasures to women in power  he was like a clean male escort)' . 

Zoya's heart break more hearing her . Aditya used to do those kind of stuff to get his business done how ..how cheap .  But she need more answers so she ask her further  ' kya aap Aditya ke past ke bare mein kuch janti hain like unka childhood kaise tha?(Do you know anything about his past like how was his childhood?)'

'Nahi main Aditya ko sirf business ke through hi janti hoon actually business bhi mere husband ka hai jab main 25 ki thi tab mera husband ki age 50 thi shaadi ke baad paise toh mile par satisfaction nahi mila , ek party mein Aditya se mili thi baad mein apne husband se deal karne ke badle mein uske sath you know par pichhlay kaafi time se Aditya ne yeh saab choad diya hai(no no I only know Aditya through business actually business is on my husband's name when I was 25 my husband was 50 years old after marriage I got money but no satisfaction, I mat Aditya in one party and in exchange of business deal from my husband I got you know but from sometime he stop doing it)'  yamini tell her and Zoya cut the call getting more and more confused..

Zoya standing near staircase when Chirag come there he calls her out  'Zoya beta(Zoya my child)' .
She turn to him and he pass a sad smile to her saying ' Zoya beta mujhe pata chala jo kuch kal hua main chahta toh nahi tha ke tumhe aise pata chale par har cheez humare haath mein nahi hoti par phir bhi main maafi mangta hoon rohan ki taraf se beta(Zoya beta I got to know about what happened yesterday through I never wanted you got to know the truth like this but everything isn't in our hands but I want to apologise on behalf of rohan)' he try to join his hands but Zoya nods in no and say 'nahi bade papa aap maafi mat mangiye aap ki galti nahin hai(no bade papa please don't say sorry it's not your fault)' .

Chirag crease her head lightly and say ' darasal Aditya ko dimag ki bimari hai jab sarita ke sath usne woh sab kiya toh vikrant aur main usse psychiatrist ke paas bhi le gaye the usne hume bataya ke Aditya ko gasse mein yeh sab karne ke khayal aate hain(actually Aditya is ill he has a mantle disorder when he done that sin with sarita me and vikrant took him to psychiatrist his minds demands to act like it whenever he is angry)' .