Qubool hai..

Continuing from previous part

Aditya held Zoya's hand to help her step down from car and both lost in each other's eyes ❤️ his warm eyes remind her the first time he held her hand to save her from falling after that whole vishal drama . That day too he held her so softly yet firmly as if that day he is making a promise to her of never let her down without even uttering a word , how far they have come .
They are lost in each other but brought back to their senses by car door shutting sound and Zoya look down immediately pretending to adjust her suit&chunni  , Aditya look at others who pass smile to him and Afzal ask clearing his throat
Afzal " toh chale beta courtke   andar number konsa hai humra?( so shall we go inside what's our number?)" 
to which Aditya say " haan lunchtime over hogya hai bass andar jaake baithte hain magistrate bula lega( yeah lunchtime is over so let's go and sit inside magistrate will call us)" .

They headed in and after two more numbers their turn came , all paper work is done already so magistrate ask them to sign  on marriage certificate and their witnesses signatures too , Aditya and Zoya sign on marriage bond and now they are legally married ( Adiya❤️)
Zoya look at Aditya who is already looking at her with a hint of shine in his eyes , well he surely be very proud today cause he got what he wanted zoya think this and sigh but magistrate ordered to get witnesses security so Prithvi say something in Adi's ear and he nodded taking zoya and others out of room .
Outside court room Vikrant is sitting on iron chair busy in his phone  , Aahil slowly ask sabina looking at him
Aahil " ammi yeh Aditya jiju ke walid sahab aise alag thalag kyun baithe hai andar bhi nahi aaye saare kaam jiju aur Prithvi hi kar raha hai !( ammi it's strange that jiju's father is sitting outside as if avoiding this marriage as much as possible , all works are done by jiju and prithvi)"
Sabina too felt this very weird but Afzal say to both of them slowly  " ab iss baat pe kuch na kaho bas court marriage toh hogyi nikaha bhi jaldi ho jaye( now don't say anything on this court marriage is done nikaha too get done)" .
Zoya too look at Vikrant with confused expression as he seems to oppose of this marriage .  Prithvi come out of court room with papers and handed over to Aditya saying " Mubarak ho bhai now you are married man( congratulations bro now you are married man)" .
Aditya took papers in his hand and Zoya is standing all confused beside him looking at Prithvi trying to remember where she saw him ! 
Adi say to zoya " ye Prithvi hai mera sabse acha dost( this is Prithvi my very good friend)" .
Prithvi say ' namastey bhabhi'  Zoya and she slowly nodded , she definitely saw him somewhere else before.
Sabina and Afzal ask to Aditya " beta woh zoya ko leke ghar jana hai( we have to take zoya home first)" .
To which Aditya reply causally " haan thik hai le jaiye banquet toh aana hi hai nikaha padne ke baad( yeah sure after we'll meet at banquet)" .

Both Sabina and Afzal share an awkward glance and Aahil trying to hide his smile seeing Aditya.  Zoya awkwardly look down elbow him and Adi look down at their hands as he is protectively holding her hand in his , he left her hand slowly and utter a quick ' sorry' to her .
Zoya start going with her parents and when they set in car she blushed hard seating on back seat remembering how he holding her hand so protectively yet so softly , she looking at her hand which he held and slowly utter " Aditya aap mujhe Qubool hai( Aditya I accept you)" ...