Marriage gift ..

Continuing from previous part

Zoya is seating in her house with her family smiling genuinely. This smile is missing from her face from a while but now it's back and it's only happen because of Aditya. Yes she herself couldn't believe that he give her this as marriage gift . Her family is too very happy and they are grateful of Allah ji to finally completing their family .

Zoya look at her family members who setting up table cloth on floor like old times having their lunch , Sila with big smile talking nonstop while bittu helping her in setting dishes and food on table cloth , Sabina looking so happy as if she's watching angels in her house and Afzal too smile wholeheartedly watching his kids reunited again.  Zoya is looking at them when small hands hugged her neck(as she is seating on floor)  she hold those small hands smiling and pull the kid in in front of her tickling him a little which made the kid laugh a loud , Zoya pull naazir(kid) in her lap and everyone Shukar Allah ji then start having their lunch .
It's so strange that in one day all the happiness come to them which they were craving from long time , when Zoya come in house after bittu mentioned about a surprise arranged by Aditya she never thought he'll surprise her in this way . Sila andShami bhai left this house when Zoya come back from wassim's house after he divorced her , she thought to apologise to Sila about what happened in wassim house with her but before she can do that Shami bhai and Sila announce they'll be leaving to Singapore for his new job . Zoya thought that Sila might forgive her but she distance herself from her more  , Sila and Shami bhai always take her side in past as Zoya has very supportive family but after her marriage fixed with wassim her family too start to lose from her hands . Sila is two years older than Zoya but after her and Shami marriage she bonded with Zoya very well actually she bonded with everyone , when Zoya told her about  wassim and she encouraged her to follow her heart , after Zoya's marriage with wassim zamila(wassim mother) doesn't leave any chance to insult her family and as Sila can't conceive zamila indirectly taunted her and once in wassim's house Sila come to meet Zoya she noticed how wassim's cousin see him and both seems to be too close . Sila softly pointed out that it's not right for a young unmarried girl to go in couple room too often and it's not considered good manners but instead Zamila created a big drama calling Zoya's family thinking orthodox and cheap  , she even taunted Sila that she can't give a child to her husband but pointing on her niece character. Sila felt too hurt as she just trying to help Zoya and showing her support towards her breaking marriage but she said sorry to zamila and wassim family leaving that house ., after that zamila warn Zoya that if she wants to stay with wassim she'll not talk with her family members , first Zoya didn't agreed to this but because she is pregnant for second time she use this as her excuse to distance from her family and after her second miscarriage Sila stay away from her as Zoya wanted . But Sila and others know how much Zoya tolerating wassim's family which happened with many married women as they sometimes had to choose between their parents house and their in-laws ...

Zoya look at her happy family now and aww seeing the newest member in family naazir. Sila and shami adopted him and he is such a lovely bit chubby and little naughty kid .

Aahil told zoya that he video call shami bhai at her and Aditya jiju marriage day , Aditya helped Shami bhai to get job in his friend company as Shami's Singapore one job's contract is over so Aditya help them to come back here and keep it as surprise as he wants to break this news as marriage gift to Zoya .

Zoya is has no words to describe this gesture of Aditya. He doesn't show it but care for her so much 💖
Her phone buzz and it's Aditya , a smile appear on her face .

Okay okay I told I update it but then I rebooted my phone and as usual I forgot passwords of some apps 🙈🙈🙈 but as I write passwords so it's just take my two days to find that register 😁😁 thank god I found it as tomorrow is very very day 😉
So I quickly write this one and I promise another one I update tomorrow only but in night 😌  and in next part some more characters will introduce