First night !!

Zoya shift a little on her seat noticing his intense eyes . She adjust her duppata on her head properly again while biting her lower lip slowly .

' don't do it'  said Aditya looking at her as he drive the car on empty vvip road .

' what ?'  Zoya asked nervously.

Aditya now looking at road ahead and say ' don't bite your lip it..ummm.. that action of yours distract me' .

Zoya held her duppata and thinking about what wassim said maybe he just marry her to get physical with her only . He has a reputation of f**kboy and she saw him with a lady one time in his office doing that .. or it appeared like that only . She narrowed her eyes on him but he is driving the car with expressionless face , wind coming from her side window made her eyes heavy and she slipped in her past office memory closing her eyes.

Zoya took this job in an attempt to contribute her share in home though her abbu ammi are against of her this decision but she understands that after her elder brother and bhabhi left their house having money problems so she convinced her parents somehow and start working . On her first day in office she introduced to this lovely girl reema who loves to chat and work at the same time but she is very helpful too .
It's been two weeks since she joined here and with work related stuff gossips too reached her ears and it's mostly about Aditya sir . He is son of Ceo and the f**kboy in general , his arrogance always appears on his face that's why he orders people around here and only talk politely with company's associates or better say to their wives or daughters according to employees here but in this office two types of people work one who wants to bunk work and do gossip and others who are sensible work oriented people. Zoya bonded well with reema and Priyabka mam , zoya learn things soon . Zoya collide with Vishal who try to befriend her but as Zoya is uncomfortable around him she avoids him . As Zoya declining vishal's advances he start editing her work so that it's seems she making the mistakes , he two-three times call her regarding the mistakes in his cabin( audit department) and while talking try to held her hand but zoya jerked his hand warring him to stay away from her , in anger Vishal take those incorrect slips to Aditya feeding his mind against zoya .
Next day Adi call her in his cabin and ask her to make one new salary slip which details he tell her himself , zoya made the slip without any mistake and Aditya check it himself nodding to her and immediately call Vishal in cabin who cannot find errors in slip now as he is standing in front of boss so he apologised to Adi .

Adi said to Vishal ' apologise to Miss Zoya too as you carelessly pointed out her mistakes' with expressionless face.

Vishal make a fist of his hand but apologise to her anyway and get excuse from there .

Zoya look at Adi and say ' thank you sir for calling out Vishal he—he must have misunderstanding that I made those errors' .

Adi sat on his chair and say look at her ' you still could have complain against him as he try to held your hand or do you like that?'

Zoya fist her hand on his question but say ' I'm not complaining him cause I'm capable to face him myself and I pity on his family coz I know if his job go because of this incident he won't be able to feed them' .

Aditya arched his eyebrow and ask ' why to pass this one mistake ?'

Zoya ' sometimes it's better to give second chance to some situations and let it pass for the good future. Chasing with hope for a better tomorrow is not always bad' .

Aditya look at her and nodded to it then Zoya left from there....

After that day vishal spread the rumours of Zoya is Aditya sir's new s**toy . People start gossiping about them and zoya try to clear this but as usual ppl won't believe it except for her friends here .

Zoya is on her way towards elevator when she heard voice of a girl giggling , zoya look over and saw a girl kissing Adi's neck . Zoya turn her face towards elevator thinking what kind of behaviour is this ? If they wanted to do all this they can do in their home not in this office hmmm . Maybe others saying truth about Aditya sir ...

Vishal once again call her in his cabin when there is a marketing event going in company and try to force himself on her , zoya fights with him but he overcome her and is about to do sin with her but Adi come there beating Vishal non stop . Zoya contain herself and saw Aditya sir beating Vishal but it's seems as if Aditya is lost in beating him like taking his anger out on him , zoya held Aditya's hand and sense he is shaking badly , vishal fell on ground unconscious . Zoya held Adi's hand tightly to and both look at each other...

Car stopped in front of Adi's house and Zoya open her eyes see that they reach his house .

Sarita welcome Zoya and do the garhparvesh , ladies gossiping around them and some of them told that she'll might be here for short time but Sarita held zoya lightly and take her away from these people.
She take her to her new room means Adi's room which is decorated for their ' first night' . Sarita made her seat on bed and say ' beta un logon ki baatein mat suno( don't listen to them beta)' .
Zoya nodded and Sarita went out of room , zoya look at the decoration thinking nervously about what he going to do ! Of course it's not her first time but she is not ready yet for this . Zoya jerk when she heard the door opening sound and turn to find Aditya standing there looking at her with intense eyes same way as he looking at her in car . He close the door without taking his eyes off her and she shivered under his gaze .

Adi step towards bed and sat on it in front of her , zoya gulp and he start coming close to her eyeing her lips .
She close her eyes in fear and he come very close to her , so much so that if anyone of them move even a inch then they end up having an liplock . Aditya look at her close eyes and shivering lips and close his eyes leaning..........