Move on ..

Continuing from previous part 🙂

After the heated conversation with her boss actually with her boss's son zoya come to her floor and immediately start working on the files  she has been assigned on Monday. Her work here is not so simple nor very difficult., Zoya has to manage accounts here making balance sheets and printing pay slips of employees , all in all zoya like doing this at least she got this job on time . Well eighth months ago after her divorce another bomb dropped on her family when out of the blue her bhabhi put up a fight with her and rest of family to which in the end her elder brother zakir choose his wife and move to Bangkok stating his decision that from now on he'll didn't give a single penny to them . Her amma stressed coz her abba retired and their only support is zakir but now he is leaving , in panic zoya start searching for job to support her family while Aahil was waiting for his original decree to come so that he can join his office which he get through college placement., All this happened so suddenly that zoya start blaming herself for all family's misfortune just like her bhabhi said but she can't just cry in misery and do nothing so after getting rejected from six job interviews she finally got selected here as trainee . Yeah sure she do want a nice position in office and probably a nice paycheck of 25 to 30 thousand at that moment but her interviewer gave her as trainee post saying that she doesn't have any experience at moment and also sometimes we should don't let small opportunities to go for the urge of big ones , he said so rightly that time coz as trainee too she get 12,000 which was on that time is important to her at least she try to support her family by raising small amount of money.  Can't believe this flirty arrogant and taking no for an answer Aditya Puri is the same person who took her interview and selected her hoooff  time quickly change .
Zoya working silently on her desk when reema her colleague say coming on her desk  " so heared you stuck with Mr . Handsome in lift today 😉 how was it 😍 "
Zoya huff in irritation and say  " pathetic 😑 don't know why he keep flirting with me  when I clearly let him down " .

Reema with pout say  " oh come on zoya yaar just look at him he is so dreamy and not to forget rich plus he is behind you he is asking you out which he never do before for any girl , just give it a try at least this help you in moving on from that pig wassim 😤"

Zoya look at her with blank eyes  " I am not still into wassim , he left me for some other girl and I--- " but she cut off by reema who showed her phone(zoya's phone) which still has her and wassim's old pic as wallpaper

Reema release a deep breath and calmly say  " look zoya till you didn't come out of your past you won't be able to live your life freely , forget about Aditya sir flirting but one day you have to choose a good partner for yourself you are young and can be a fabulous wife just please "

Zoya look on her file listening her and reply  " please reema I'm busy please can we talk about this tomorrow "

Reema sigh and nodded  , Zoya pretend to be not affected but deep down she is deeply affected..