I love him ...

Continuing from previous part ☺️
Zoya is awestruck by looking at her engagement dress for a minute not really expecting her 'boss'  well technically her soon to be forced husband to select this dress for her . Sure it's not a much heavy lanhga the one people use to wear in tv or movies but it surely is her favourite colour peach well and green too  but it's fine as the dress will be fully cover her which is very thoughtful of him to think about her comfort and religious beliefs 🙂 she sigh softly and put the dress on bed thinking about his voice which always reminded her in last six months that she belongs to him and him only , his eyes which dominatingly follows her everywhere trying to see through her soul , his face which is manly but at the same times gives vibes of cuteness and boyish charm ., all in all he looks kinda handsome guy any girl will in one sight plus he is super rich who can choose any girl he likes then why he choose her out of all . She didn't even know the sort of magical moment he fell in love with her 🤷🏻‍♀️ she is in thoughts when jaavida come in room and eyes fell on the dress laying on bed she jumped excitedly and say  " aapi wow kitani khabsoorat dress hai aap par bohut jachegi 😍(aapi wow such beautiful dress it'll look stunning on you😍)" zoya give her a small smile folding the dress properly again and putting it in bag when jaavida held her hand and push her slightly on bed to sit with her , zoya sigh and sit asking "kya hua bittu aise kyun baith gayi mera haath pakad ke koi baat hai jo share karni hai tujhe?(what happened bittu why you sit holding my hand like this, is everything okay you want to share anything to me ?)" jaavida hold her breath tight before uttering her question " aapi mein bas janna chati hun ki aap khush toh hai na iss rishate se? matalb aapne khabhi kuch bola bhi nahi ki aapko vo harami vishal harass karta tha aur apne office ke baare mein bhi—(aapi I just want to know that are you happy with this proposal? I mean you never mentioned that you being harassed by that **shole vishal nor told anything about your office)——- but she's cut off by Zoya as she say " bittu iss tarha ke alfaas mat bola karo agar abbu ne suna toh kaisa lagega? (Bittu don't you these kind of words if abbu heard it what'll he feel ?)" jaavida huff and say " koi meri aapi ko hurt kare toh bhi mein usse kuch nahi kah sakti 😡aapi woh toh uss kutte wassim se aapka nikha hua tha , aap mohabbat karti hai usse issi liye kuch nahi kahati main warna uska toh main chappal mar mar ke muh bigaad dun( someone can hurt my aapi but I can't say anything to him😡 aapi you love that wassim and you were married to him that's why I didn't say anything to him or else I would've smash his face by my chappal)" jaavida bit her tongue and mouthed " sorry"  but Zoya smile big seeing her cuteness and pinch her nose like she used to do before " meri pyaari si bittu I love you(my lovely bittu I love you)"  jaavida too smile big but still say " aapi aapne jawab nahi diya? Khush toh hain na aap?(aapi you didn't answer! Are you happy?)" . Zoya inheal a big breath and say " haan main khush hun . Aditya sir ek padhe likhe ache ghar se hain aur sabse badi baat mein jaanti unhe ache se woh—-woh pyaar karte hai mujhse . Bas mein thoda intercaste  wali baat se nervous thi lekin ab toh sab thik ho raha hai toh mein bhi khush hun( yes I'm happy. Aditya sir is an well educated man from good background and the thing is I know him well he ——he love me . I was just nervous about the intercaste thing but now everything is sorted so I'm happy)" . Jaavida held her face in her hands and ask looking in her eyes " kya aap bhi pyaar karti hai unse aapi?(do you love him aapi ?)" 
" haan mein pyaar karti hun unse( yes I love him)" said by Zoya with uncertainty in her heart . Jaavida hug her with happy face and glup thinking she'll regret for saying this in future.....