I will never love you ...

Continuing from previous part

As Zoya woke up in unknown room with heavy headache , she look around the room try to remember how the hell she came here ? Her eyes fell on Aditya who is sitting on chair near her bed footpost and looking at her with his usual calm eyes . Zoya sit up on the bed she's been laying all this and look at him with disgust and helpless eyes thinking exactly what any girl think happen in this room with her body 😭 so he did what he has been wanting from past six months , he proven what a lusty ill-mannered and arrogant beast he is by doing this sin on her body . Her heart is filled with anger and a tears fell from her eyes which is turning in red becoz of anger and disgust both on him and on herself 😭
Aditya stood up from chair and take a glass of juice from table and offer her saying " yeh lo pi lo teen ghante se behosh ho toh headache ho raha hoga(take this and drink you are unconscious from three hours so you might have headache now)" he held the glass in front of her so she can take it but Zoya slap on his hand by which glass fell on floor with loud noise ., Aditya sigh seeing the broken glass and turn to Zoya who jump off the bed and held his collar in anger asking him " kyun kiya tumne mere saath aisa? Maine apne bure se bure sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha ki tum iss hadd tak gir sakte ho mujhe apne aage jhukane ke liye ke tum mera r—(why you do this to me ? I never in my worst dream thought that you stoop so low to make me fall in your knees that you r—)"  but aditya interrupt her saying  " Maine tumhe haath tak nahi lagaya hai agar tumhe doubt hai toh check karlo bathroom mein jaa ke aur iss room mein cameras lage hai uski footage bhi check karlo aur phir bhi agar yakken na aaye toh tumhri woh gynaecologist friend Jyoti Sawami se bhi confirm kara sakta hoon main , itne din tumhri har baat issliye nahi suni ki r**e karun tumhra mein tumhe shaadi se pehle haath tak nahi lagaunga(I didn't touch you if you have doubt then check yourself , go in bathroom and see yourself and this room has cameras set up you check camera footage and if you still not get sure about what I'm saying then I'll get this confirm from your gynaecologist friend Jyoti Sawami too , I didn't swallow everything you said for all these days so that I can r**e you ! I will never touch you before marriage)" shock evident on Zoya's face hearing this and her hold on his collar loosen and she ran to bathroom to check any sign of assault or physical exploitation but she find none means he indeed is telling truth . Zoya ware her clothes again and set up her duppata she look herself in mirror and thank Allah for saving her dignity but if he didn't even touch her in these three-four hours then why he kidnapped her ?? She come out of bathroom ready to question him but seems like he read her mind and answer without even her asking " main janta hoon ab tum yahi soch rahi hogi ki maine tumhe kidnap kyun kiya ? Toh usska jawab yeh hai ki tum toh humari shaadi ke liye nahi maanti par maine seedhe tumhre aabu ammi ko hi mana liya hai(I know now you are thinking that why I kidnap you ? Answer is that you would never agree for our marriage so I directly take permission from your aabu ammi)" .  Zoya taken aback in shock and ask in scared voice " kya—-kya kiya hai tumne mere ammi abbu ke sath bolo(what—what you do with my ammi abbu tell me)"  Aditya say " maine kuch nahi kiya bas unhe itna bataya ki tum kidnap ho gayi ho aur blackmailer mujhe aur tumhe frame kar raha hai kyuki maine tumhe harasse karne wale vishal ko office se nikal diya tha toh woh humare affair ke rumours fiela raha hai with pictures toh I announce that I'll marry you in an attempt to save you reputation(I didn't do anything I just told them that you have been kidnap and I'm being blackmailed by Vishal who I throw out of office cause he was harassing you and now he spread the rumours of our affair with pictures so to save your reputation I'll marry you)" . Zoya give him the most disgusting look and say in warning tone " over my dead body aur waise bhi main complaint karungi tumhare khilaf police mein(over my dead body and I'm going to complain against you to police)" on which Adi took his phone out and give it to her saying " Satayjeet Gupta DCP hai uska number hai issme phone karlo par phir kya hoga ! Tumhe aur mujhe police station bulaya jayega woh tum se vishal ke baare mein puchingye phir sua sawal aur vishal toh tumhe aur mujhe be izzat karne ka muka chodega nahi aur Zoya tum kahti ho ki tumhri family tumhe support karegi par kya tum bhol gayi uss kutte wassim ki maa ne bhi tumpe jhutha case banwaya tha tab bhi buhat sawal aur sharmindgi uthai thi tumne aur tumhre abbu me toh kya woh yeh phir se jhel paynge? Zoya tum bas mujhse shaadi karlo aur yeh sab khatm(Satayjeet Gupta DCP his number is it phone call him but what you get by that ! He call you and me to police station he'll ask you about vishal then 100 questions and that vishal won't leave a single opportunity to insult you and me and Zoya you say you're family support you but did you forget when that dog wassim mother accused you wrongly and filed complaint on you that time you and your abbu face so much embarrassment will he again bare all this ? Zoya you just marry me and all problems will gone)".

Zoya's tears are now unstoppable and she scream " yeh sab bas isliye ki maine tumhra office chod diya(all this is just because I leave your office)" 😭 Adi step towards her and say " nahi tumne thik se suna nahi maine kaha tha ki main tumhe apni zindagi se nahi jaane dunga aur woh hi main kar raha hoon( no you didn't heared correctly I said I won't let you go from my life and that's what I'm doing)" saying this he wipe her tears off with his thumbs by cupping her face in both his hands but Zoya jerked off his hands and say in anger " main kabhi bhi tumse pyaar nahi karungi( I will never love you)" but Aditya say in his calm but broken voice " pata hai par main intzaar karunga jaise humesha karta aaya hoon iss intzaar mein ek alag hi sukoon hai tumhre itne karib hone se hi meri rooh ko chain milta hai iss pal bhar ki khushi mein hi main rahat paa leta hun toh agar tumne mujhse kabhi pyaar kar liya toh shayad main fanaah hi ho jaunga . Tumse ishq toh maine karliya par na-kaamili ki kuch aesi aadat lag gayi hai ki tumhre iqrar se bhi khuf aata hai(I know but I'll wait like I always do . This wait has it's own calmness being able to this much near you is bring peace to my soul , this one moment happiness gives me so much calmness so if you ever love me then maybe I'll die that day happily. I learnt to love you but this addiction of waiting is so strong that now I fear of your confession of love)" ..........

Okay wow so I logged in luckily in Wattpad again and I just find this part is saved from last Friday 😀 it's actually

Moment for me 😁😁