Accusation...

Zoya went silent hearing Aditya's answer . Although she heared this thing before too from his mouth when  they for the first time he confess his lust in front of her , Zoya spilled into that day memory but in next minute she got jerked by sudden break applied , she breath out heavy breaths  looking at Aditya confused on his behaviour when Aditya with small smirk say  " well I too love admiring you whole night baby like you are admiring me but we reach your house  locality " . Listening him zoya look out her side window glass see her house on the end corner .
Aditya put on his shades saying  " I so want to drop you in front of your house gate but as you can see my  car can't go in this narrow alley and moreover I want when I first meet your parents with our marriage proposal 😎 "  zoya instantly get angry on his statement and answer back him  " that day will never come Mr. Puri coz I'm 100% sure my parents don't let me do intercaste marriage and if they somehow agreed then I won't marry you "  saying this zoya turn to car door for open it when Aditya say  " you know when someone help you you'll say thank you to that person right ! "  zoya sigh but without turning towards him replied  " only if you asked for someone's help then saying thank you is applicable but what you do when a person order you that he'll drop you off for the sake of help huh , so Mr. Puri you won't get a thank you gesture from my side for now but have a nice day or better say nice night ahead "  she exist car with her causal serious attitude and Aditya shoke his head smiling a little 😏 damn then this girl ask him why he is into her huh zoya zoya little feisty cat . Aditya start his car taking a back cut to head on road checking in his front mirror that his feisty girl enter in her house gate safely. 

Zoya enter in her house saying " salaam walekum to her abba amma and jaavida who smile back at her wishing walekum-a-salaam 🙂 . Jaavida stood up from sofa and give her aapi glass of water taking her bag from her , she ask  " aapi how's your day went in office ? 🙂 "  zoya is about to answer her when Aahil come in house saying in anger  " must be wonderful jaavida that's why aapi's lover came here to drop her but aapi seems to not want him to go that's why she exit his car after 15 minutes right aapi ! " , Afazal(abba) stood up questioning aahil  " Aahil how dare you to talk in this way to your sister and what rubbish you are saying ? "

Aahil with sotic face say " I'm saying truth abba 😐 I saw aapi come with a guy in his car , he left from alley's corner dropping aapi . See abba your daughter is so pure and innocent! She start an affair under your nose even it's just been eight months of her divorce now I thing wassim leave her for her own fault 😑 " and thud  Afazal slap Aahil 👋

Tears rolls down on zoya's cheeks hearing her own brother's accusations on her 😢😢😢😢

Okay an early update but little short too as I'm working on the upcoming adiya os story and this story's past revelations too . Till you guys send chappals to this Aahil 😡😡

Please share and vote and comment 😍😍