Reception party ??

Continuing from previous part

Vikrant smile( fake smile) and tell Sarita that bhai sahab is coming back from Singapore tomorrow  , Sarita smile on it and say she'll set up everything before their arrival but Aditya look down in his plate with serious face after hearing which Zoya notice and wonder why this sudden change in him after hearing the news and by the why who is this bhai sahab ? She's thinking this when Afzal say politely to both Vikrant and Sarita ' ab hume chalna chahiye aap logo ko tayariya bhi karni hogi na apne mehman ke aane ki( so now all should take a leave you guys must have been prepare to welcome your guest)' .

Sarita smile warmly and say  ' arre nahi nahi aap log thodi der aur rukiye na Zoya ke saath baithiye aur ghar toh apne dekha hi nahi( no no please you guys stay with Zoya for some more time and I forget you didn't see the house fully yet please stay)' .

But Sabina say  ' nahi koi baat nahi ab hum chalte hai phir kabhi aangy aap apna dhayan rakhiyega( no we'll leave now take a tour of house some other day you guys take care)'  saying this All stood up .  Sarita trying to stop them as she wants Zoya to spend some more time with her family but she understand that they might be feeling awkward staying for long here so decided to not force them  , Vikrant faked smile to them and say he has a important meeting to attend so he quickly say goodbyes and go from there  , Sarita gave everyone sagan(gifts) and Afzal Sabina too gave gifts for in-laws and Aditya they even brought mangoes baskets for them and Sarita accepts everything with warm motherly smile after all she is Aditya's mother in their eyes and it's her duty to welcome his in-laws no matter what anyone say .

Everyone started leaving blessing Adiya and Zoya is very happy seeing her family's smiles . 

After that Adi went to office talking someone over phone and surprisingly he didn't even talk to Zoya after breakfast  , not saying bye to her nor looking in her direction which is odd seeing how relaxed he looked when he come to her house strange !  She wants to talk with him but he just walk out of house still talking on phone  , she huffs and go towards the main door to see him but hear only car reversing and then going sound  Zoya come back in house and saw Sarita clearing dining table  she ran towards her and try to take dishes out of hands say  ' ammi ji main kar deti hoon aap aaram kariye( ammi ji you take rest I'll do this)' . Sarita nods in no and say ' arre kaha na aaj koi kaam nahi karna tumhe zoya tum rest karo( I told you Zoya to not do any work today)' but Zoya say ' lekin main rest kar-kar ke bore ho gayi hoon aur waise bhi mujhe aadat nahi hai din mein rest karne ki warna raat ko needh nahi aati mujhe , thodi si help toh karne dijye na mujhe plz( but I got bore by resting and besides I'm not habitual of resting in day time if I did I won't be able to sleep at night , let me do small things plz)' .

Sarita take a long breath but smile understanding her point so she let her help in clearing the table and of course washing dishes and other household things be done by maids so it won't be much work .
Soon maids arrived and start doing their work Zoya sat with Sarita who instructed maids to clean both bhai sahab and Rohan's room and ordering flowers for their rooms vase , not knowing who is this bhai sahab Zoya ask ' ammi ji bhai sahab kon hai ? Shaadi mein toh nahi dekha!( ammi ji who is bhai sahab? Didn't see him in wedding!)'
Sarita reply ' Chirag bhai sahab Vikrant ke chacha ke bete hain yeh ghar assal mein unka hi tha par kaafi saal pehle Vikrant Punjab se yaha aa gaye the toh phir Vikrant ne business join kar liya aur tab se Chirag bhai sahab ne sabko family hi maan liya hai buhot aache hain bhai sahab aur rohan unka beta hai Aditya ka cousin hai , pechle ek saal se bhai sahab aur rohan Singapore gaye huye the wanha ke headquarter mein business dekhne gaye hai par ab kal waapis aa rahe hain ( chirag bhai sahab is vikrant's cousin actually this house owned by bhai sahab years back when vikrant come here from Punjab and join business with bhai sahab so he accepted this family as one he is very kind man and rohan is his son Aditya's cousin , they shifted Singapore year ago to see business in headquarter now they are coming back)' . Zoya nods but thinking about will bhai sahab and his son accept her as she is Muslim ! Maybe that's what Aditya was thinking at breakfast table when he heard of them returning it's indeed a serious thing to thought about . Vikrant sir too looks like he didn't like her because of her religion but he never said anything to her nor her family , he didn't even talked with her in first place but what about these new members?