Bhai saheb !!

Continuing from previous part

Adiya lost in their eye lock that they forgot for a moment they are surrounded by family members ☺️
All are welcoming Aditya inside but he is busy admiring his wife , Afzal shook him a little and that's when Aditya tore his eyes away from Zoya to her father who is looking at him all confused .  Aditya clear his throat and say to Afzal ' woh —-umm aap log sab taiyar hai toh chale breakfast ke liye ?(  actually—-umm if you all are ready so can we leave for breakfast?)'

Afzal wants to invite him inside their house first and thank him for what he done as in bringing back his elder son and his family back but seems like he is in hurry . Before Afzal say anything Sabina said to Adi  ' haan-haan beta hum taiyar hain chalo( yes-yes we all are ready let's go)'  and everyone exit the house holding gifts and breakfast items in their hands .

Adi wants to walk with Zoya but she kept on walking with sila at back looking at him time to time as if she purposely doing so to tease him well that's made him happy inside cause she's getting normal around him but again her antics made him go more crazy for her and all he wants to hold her in his arms tightly listening her heartbeats . He go towards his cars and expect Zoya to sit beside him in car but come on she just can't jump on the front seat to sit beside her husband when her whole family is coming with them so yeah he have to wait to talk with her alone .

Everyone settled in both cars ( one Adi himself drive and other one by driver)  Aditya thought Zoya will at least sit in the car he'll drive but no she sit in other car with sila , jaavida , aahil and nazir  .
He look at her in questioning way but she just wink and close car door after sitting in it .

Adi shook his head lightly smiling inside on her antics , slowly but surely she is opening up with him and he is loving this change in her and that wink before she close car door ahhhhh his day fulfilled already . 

They drive towards Puri mansion and in Zoya's car Sila said to Zoya ' waise Aditya buhot acha hai . Pata hai tumhe jab aahil ne tumhri aur aditya ki shaadi ke time video call ki thi tab tum thodi nakhush lag rahi thi toh maine socha ke shayad tumhe Aditya pasand nahi( by the way Aditya is a nice guy . You know when aahil video called us at your and aditya wedding you seemed somewhat unhappy so I thought you don't like him)' .

Zoya nodded in no and say ' nahi main nakhush nahi thi woh toh bas—( no I wasn't unhappy actually—)' but sila say ' haan woh ammi ne bataya ki tumhe jaldi mein shaadi karni padi uss vishal ki wajah se par aaj maine jab tum dono ko ek dusre mein khoye huye dekha toh main samjh gayi ki tum dono ek dusre ke liye hi bane ho( yes ammi told me that you guys have to marry in hurry because of vishal but when I saw you both lost in each other today I understand that you both are made for each other)'.
Zoya look at her hands to hide her small forming smilie and ask her ' kya itna asaan hai yeh dekh paana ki do log ek dusre ke liye bane hai ?( is it that easy to see/predict that two people are made for each other?)' . Her question made it clear that she is still unable to accept that she's in love. , Sila smile shortly and say ' kabhi-kabhi buhot saari baatein do logon mein pyaar paida kar deti hain aur kabhi-kabhi ek khamoshi ka pal bhi kaafi hota hai pyaar mehesus karne ke liye ke woh ek dusre ke liye bane hai . Tumhre aur Aditya ke beech uss ek pal ko tumhe khud dhundna hai Zoya , agar woh ek pal tumhe mil gaya toh tumhre saare doubts khatam ho jayge( sometimes many things take talks for example between two people tells that they are for each other to feel love between them and sometimes to feel love only a moment is enough to prove that they are perfect for each other. You have to find that one moment between you and Aditya on your own Zoya , when you got that moment all your doubts will end with it)' .
Zoya understood it and mentally note in her mind to see good things about him and not clouded her mind with all these doubts ...

They reached Puri mansion and everyone existed car heading inside this big house . Aditya wants to stay behind everyone and walk with Zoya but he know that his father won't be present at door to welcome his in-laws inside and this appear disrespectful to them and to him too , so he lead way inside this fancy so-called house . He is about to open entrance doors but Sarita open it and both look at each other for a minute awkwardly which doesn't go unseen from Zoya's eyes but in next minute he step aside standing beside Sarita keeping distance between them , Sarita smile warmly and welcome everyone in .

All settled down to have the breakfast brought by Zoya's family and blessing the new couple to have a happy youthful life ahead , Aditya look at Zoya intensely and surprising she return his gaze taking small steps in their relationship .

Vikrant having breakfast with annoyed face looking at everyone well Zoya's family in particular but couldn't utter a word because last time he did it and receive a bone shaking slap and he isn't in mood to get insulted by Aditya in front of these lower middle class people , Sarita on other hand enjoying breakfast very much as after a long time she's having this family time seeing smiling faces give her some mental peace , normally she had breakfast with family members but no one saying anything else except business stuff which bores her , the only person interacting in this house is bhaisahab but he is now days busy in company's work .

Vikrant phone ring and he pick it up immediately and talking with fake smile nodding his head time to time .
After ending the call he announced ' Sarita bhai saheb coming back tomorrow' . Sarita smile hearing it but Aditya look down in his plate with serious face and Zoya got confused seeing him like that ......

Yey one more part saved 💃🏻💃🏻🙃 cool 😎 wish all other parts were saved 🤞🏼