Marriage??

Continuing from previous part.
Back to Zoya's house same evening:-

After the accusation session all return to their respective works trying their best to completely avoid what happened . They all have to prepare themselves for phupho's (Zoya's aunt) arrival and they can't show her their family's recent dispute , through phupho is not any big problem for them nor for anyone else as she is a innocent kind lady in her fifties who never really create any scene which cause any of them hurt or something! But the main problem maker is her sister-in-law who always come with her for the so called meet up 😑 but they all know why she is coming and after the divorce thing she didn't leave this chance to taunt zoya and her abba for their choices . Sometimes zoya thinks to herself that if she did accepted Haseena phupho's(Zoya's aunt's sister-in-law) son marriage proposal and not give her love chance then all of this isn't happened in first place , haseena bee stopped taunting them for once , her phupho in-laws became happy with the alliance and most probably she won't have to carry this broken marriage blame on herself cause she knows Reheman very well and on top of it he proved to be a good husband for his wife too but destiny played it's game or better say she got so blind in her love that she ignored obvious things to marry wassim . She sigh to get rid of all these thinking about how life could be if back in time she made different decisions but it's useless now as time is gone now ., If only it is easy to stop thinking about what mess her life become and move on ahead then she would have done it 100 times but every other thing now once again built the glass wall again around her which she trying to break . Zoya turn off the gas stove and put led on the food she made ready to leave kitchen for helping jaavida in sitting up main hall/living room but jaavida comes in kitchen and pass a small warm smile towards her saying  " oohho  aapi you prepared everything by yourself only ! I told you na call me to help you in kitchen but you na uff. Ek toh office mein saara din non-stop kaam karti ho aur phir ghar aakar bhi rest nahi karti aap 😶 kitne baar aapse kaha hai ki itna kaam mat kiya kijiye weakness aa jayegi lekin aap hai ki maanti hi nahi( oohho aapi you prepared everything by yourself only! I told you to call me in kitchen for helping you in but you 😶 you work non-stop in office for whole day and when you return home you didn't take proper rest and start on house chaos ! If you don't take rest then you'll get weakness aapi but you uff) she say all this in one breath with worried face . Zoya smile back slowly say  " bittu tu meri itni tension mat liya kar mujhe ab weakness nahi hogi woh toh uss waqt pregna-----(bittu you don't take tension of me now weakness doesn't matter that was in my pregnancy time) " zoya stopped in between her sentence and avoid eye contact with bittu but bittu understand that her aapi got reminded of her past so to change topic she say quickly  " arre aapi maine aapse puchaa nahi hai ! I'm ordering you that from next time you take my help in kitchen okay 😌" zoya sigh and nodded to her order 🙂 bittu proudly tap on her aapi head lightly  " hmmm good girl 😄 chalo ab aap jaake rest karo waise bhi jab rubina phupho aaygi haseena ke sath toh action film jaisa mahul ban jayega aur hum subko unki khatir karni hi padegi 😶( hmm good girl aapi now go and get some rest as when rubina phupho arrive with haseena then whole scenario turned into a action movie and we all have to survive under her tantrums) " she say this calling haseena with her first name as she hate her very much 😡 like come on which  normal sibling love that person who openly insult their sister or brother? Jaavida hated this haseena from childhood for her taunting sessions on almost everyone and yes behind her back and of course behind her abba jaavida address this dayan haseena with her first name only 🙄 as she believes that woman don't deserve any kind of respect.  Zoya shoke her head on this and say " bittu unnke samane kuch mat bol liyo aaj bekar hi rubina phupho ko apne ghar jaa kar preshaani hogi kyunki haseena phupho toh har baat ko bada chada kar hi batati hai phupha ko phir wo gussa karte hain phupho pe 😑(bittu plz don't talk much in front of haseena phupho today cause she always spice up and fabricat things in front of her brother(rubina's husband) then he'll get angry on rubina phupho) "  jaavida nodded and continue to drag her aapi out of kitchen so that she can rest for sometime in room 🙂  she finally made her aapi to rest on bed and strictly but also with care say " aapi now close your eyes for sometime and rest when haseena come I wake you up okay . Now plz sleep 🙂 "  zoya rest her head on pillow slightly closing her eyes , jaavida leave from room sighing that finally her aapi get some rest but poor girl didn't know that her aapi again slipped into those past memories where in college she first time met wassim...

Flashback:-

Zoya stat studying in same college as her school friends, she is super happy and super focuse on her goal to complete studies finding herself a job and earn independent money . Her family is supportive specially her abba who believe everyone is equal which give her lots of confidence in her future.  She with her friends standing in freshers line in front of seniors for traditional ragging thing in lunch break , her turn come with shock as wassim proposed her in front of everyone 😶 she left rooted on her place completely embarrassed on her very first day ...

Other side at Aditya's house :

Room of Aditya door got slightly open and he sigh without turning his head towards door thinking it might be his famous dad but soon he felt someone encircle his waist , with this he quickly get up from his bed in range looking at the person who enter his room without his permission 😡
He look at the girl well better say his old friend with benefits Pari who smile at him seductively and say " hello hottie miss you so much "  she slide off from bed slowly standing in front of him trying to kiss him but he stop her and take his steps back to maintain distance between them say  " No . Don't try to start over with those things as I clearly told you in our last meeting that I'm not going to do this pleasure games , I'm done with all of this and you should too go to your husband now as I heard he needs you " .
Pari get hold of his hand and ask in irritation  " but why ?? From last six months you are ignoring me and not just me you stopped hanging out with all your friends , you don't do those night stands in these past six months! What happened to you adi? "

He reply with sarcastic smirk  " friends!! Yeah right those rich arrogant fuckboys and s*lty women who befriend with people only when they find any kind of profit from them well for your information I was no one's friend and about your second question I have an answer that I stop taking those one night stand offers cause I never take them for my enjoyment but for the sake of stupid business deals and connection . Now that I achieve what I'm seeking for I finally decided to get married with the one I love and soon I'll get married with her  so I'm cleaning up myself for my marriage life " .

Pari shock mutter with wide eyes  " marriage??? "

Aditya show her his hand so that she'll leave his room ......