Walk with me..

Continuing from previous part:-
After one week of Zoya and wassim final meeting and him apologising for his mistake in past . She forgive and turn towards her house finally let go of past ..

Zoya's house :

It's a normal morning everyone had their breakfast aahil going for his job , sila is in kitchen, bittu helping sabina with laundry , Afzal reading newspaper and zoya with her nephew teaching him counting. All engrossed in their work when sammi enter in house calling zoya's name he look worried and upon seeing him everyone eyes turn towards him .

Sammi announce with uneven breaths 'Zoya Aditya-woh- uski company kuch ganthon mein kangal hone wali hai(zoya Aditya-his- company going to be bankrupt in some hours)'.

All got shock hearing this zoya stood up with little shock and confusion but soon she realised Adi ask for time to punish that chirag maybe this is his plan .
'Kya yeh— apse kisne kaha sammi bhai?(what this—who told you this sammi bhai?)'  Aahil ask as he didn't heard anything like this in news .

'Arre uski company ke shares aaj mere boss ki company(Adi's friend who come in his marriage too) ne kharide hain log baat kar rahe the office mein ki kaise aaj boss aur unke dad ko bada faida ho gaya kyunki Puris ne Sidhartha&Co. ke kaafi shares achanak se bech diye aur yeh bhi sune mein aaya hai ki Puris par tax evasion ka mamala bhi laga hai(my boss's company brought his company's shares today people were telling how boss and his dad got so much profit today cause Puris suddenly sold many shares of Sidhartha&Co. and also that Puris are involved in tax evasion too)'  Sammi inform .

Zoya take a long breath but she's not scared or worried cause she understood it's the plan Adi was talking about before he send her here .  All her family members look worried and she said to calm down everyone  'Company Aditya ya unke Dad ki nahi balki Chirag— Chirag uncle ki hai aur aap log chinta mat kijiye main Aditya se baat karti hoon sab thik hi hoga(that company isn't Aditya's nor his dad it belongs to chirag—-chirag uncle and you guys don't worry much I talk to Aditya hopefully everything will be fine)' .

Afazal wants to ask further about it but he doesn't know anything about company or business so he nods to zoya and so does others .
Zoya's phone rings and it's Adi so she pick it up and say  'okay I'm coming'  disconnecting call she inform well ask permission from her father  'Abbu aditya mujhe lene aaye hain woh kuch family discussion hai udhr ghar pe(Abbu aditya is here to take me with him there's a important family discussion in that house)' .
Afazal say okay and others too told her if they need anything tell them and zoya assures all then left .
All praying everything to be okay expect this they can't do anything cause even if they want to help their not rich enough to help .

Zoya come out of her house and find Adi standing at the corner of ally she put hand on his shoulder and he turn but today his face actually look calm like he got what he wanted 'chalen(shall we go?)' he ask and she nods with a small smile.

They set in auto going towards puri house unable to control her curiosity zoya ask 'toh yeh tha aapka plan(so this was your plan)' .

He nods and say 'yehi woh ek tarika tha jisse main usse saza de sakta tha aur maine wohi kiya ab usse pata chal raha hoga ki bebas hona kya hota hai(this was the only way to punish him and I chose it now he must've understood what is like to be helpless)' hearing him zoya held his hand in hers and give him a proud smile .

They reach at puri house where some officers and others people present these people are from tax office who raids on puris company and now investigating chirag and vikrant. Adiya enter in house and see people are going telling chirag that this house too be sealed by department till the court's next order chirag and family has two days to leave this house after their departure sarita come towards adiya with worried face telling them what's happened here and asking adi 'rohan ka pata hai woh kahan hai ?(do you know where is rohan?)' zoya held sarita for support by which sarita is little confused but she doesn't know what going to happen now surely break her .