Family time ..

Continuing from previous part

Zoya look at Aditya with scared eyes thinking maybe she heard him wrong but when he face her his eyes are slightly red and lips are in straight line showing that he is serious , he really said her to get out of his car and he means it . She undone her seatbelt still looking at him trying to understand why he gets angry on her suddenly ? She thought he too remove his seatbelt but he seating in same position and this irk Zoya so she ask gulping a knot in her throat ' hume bahar kyun nikal rahe hai ?( why throwing me out ?)' . 

Aditya signaling her to look out of window through eyes  , she look out of window and release it's her house ally area , he say to her ' we reach your home that's why I tell you to get out and I have to do an important work in office that's why I'm not going with you now but I'll be back tomorrow morning to pick up you and others so be ready on 7:00 a.m .'

Zoya nodded and open her side door ready to leave the car but before leaving she quickly say ' bye' . Aditya smile slowly at this and watch her entering her house ally , he start his car again driving towards office building.
Zoya knock on her house door and wait for someone to open it while standing she thought about Aditya and his words that his mother is scared of him but why ? Normally no mother truly scared of her children but in his case Sarita ammi ji seems too afraid of him . What possibly happened between them ? Is—is he hit his parents?? No —-no he can't hit them right ! like he didn't try to force himself on her nor hurt her physically from the time she mat him so how can he hit his parents! But what if he is pretending in front of her hiding his real self and planning to make her life hell afterwards like happened in shows and stories , girl reject guy and he plans to take revenge on her hiding his mean and bad nature just to satisfy his ego !
Before Zoya could think ahead door open and bittu hugs Zoya shocking her and taking her out of her chain of thoughts.

Bittu say with huge smile plaster on her face  ' aapi'  she break the hug and look at her say  ' bohut aachi lag rahi hain aap aapi . Chaliye ander aapke liye ek bada surprise hai jiju ne arrange kiya hai( aapi you are looking very beautiful. Let's go inside there is a surprise for you arranged by jiju)' .  Zoya's frown in confusion hearing about the surprise now what he arranged for her ? She ask her ' kya surprise hai bittu batana?( what surprise bittu tell nah)' but bittu shake her head in 'no' and drag her inside house .

Zoya step into her house and look ahead froze on her place . Her eyes widen in shock looking in the small hall/setting area of her house but soon her eyes filled with tears and a big smile come on her face .
In front of her seating Afzal, Sabina , Aahil and her Sammi bhai aka Zafar and his wife and once used to be Zoya's best friend Sila . They smile at her too and Sila rush towards her and hug her with happy and guilty tears in her eyes . Zoya hugs her back and cry her heart out as after almost a year her family is complete .

Half part of this update is coming up in some hours 🙈🙈 till then read this one 💗💖